"The Mooch" has warned you....

all of you RW AR nuts...

What is "AR"?
I'm guessing Alt Right but who knows with these guys. We have a Lib poster that insists on calling Conservatives CRCs. :dunno:

I long for the days of being called a neocon

Nope, you're a white supremacist now.
so no one is now?

The Republican party gave it up and planted its collective face firmly inside Trump's unzipped fly.
Party over country. Not patriots.
Period. The end.

The 'mooch' is a rice paper thin skinned Wop.
Worse than the Cuomos' and Jim 'da Wop' Scuitto on CNN.....
True story.
(Mussolini woulda been proud of these eye-talians!)

dont make excuses for horrible people like Trump. you cant put a flower in a asshole and call it a vase

Trump is one of those people who would smile to your face, and then kick you in the nuts.

that's what he did to The Mooch!

He is probably right, although clearly biased.

If only there were a viable alternative to Trump (there's not). Maybe the Libertarians will pick somebody remotely competent for 2020.

Trump says a LOT of stupid things, but his heart is in the right place and he's done a solid job. Mooch is just trying to extend his 15 minutes for his own personal brand. He's trying to ingratiate himself with the leftist media. Frankly, I thought he was a clown even before Trump hired him.

I believe that.

He is trying to lock down some Contributor job on one of the cable networks. He's like Coulter. Once Fox wouldn't have anything to do with
her, she continued to call herself a conservative but begs to give opinion on other cable networks. Once Mooch wore out his welcome
with Fox, he had to seek funds elsewhere. Albeit, briefly, he was in charge of WH communications for a while so that gives him
some clouded creditability with the left wing channels.

Trump was making america great again while the mooch was still sitting on the bottom of his daddy's nutsack

What is "AR"?
I'm guessing Alt Right but who knows with these guys. We have a Lib poster that insists on calling Conservatives CRCs. :dunno:

I long for the days of being called a neocon

Nope, you're a white supremacist now.
so no one is now?

The Republican party gave it up and planted its collective face firmly inside Trump's unzipped fly.
Period. The end.
son, I have no idea what you just wrote. it seems obvious you hate our country that you don't want a booming economy or a safe one. interesting. what is it you do want?

I'd forgotten that Kushner recommended Scaramucci for the WH job. On brand decision for that guy.

Anthony Scaramucci is giving us a warning, something I've known ALL ALONG.

Anthony Scaramucci
✔@Scaramucci

For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President. Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1160382091592384513 …

If only there were a viable alternative to Trump (there's not). Maybe the Libertarians will pick somebody remotely competent for 2020.

Why isn't there a viable alternative to trump?

Anthony Scaramucci is giving us a warning, something I've known ALL ALONG.

Anthony Scaramucci
✔@Scaramucci

For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President. Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn’t pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1160382091592384513 …

Why isn't there a viable alternative to trump?
to do what? he's kicking five major MSM news outlets and you ask for an alternative. that's fking hilarious.

Period. The end.

You have it backwards. The Democratic Party favors foreign immigrants over American citizens. After 8 years of Obama, it's refreshing to have a President that puts the interests of AMERICANS first.

all of you RW AR nuts...

What is "AR"?

Oh. Thanks.

Well, I support the U.S. constitution, the rule of law, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. I don't believe that I'm "alt-right", but I can understand if some leftist communist believes otherwise.
I was fascinated when I learned from Hillary in 2016 that I was part of some group called the "Alt Right" and that I worship some frog God named Pepe. It's been a really interesting 3 years since Democrats completely lost their minds.
On that, she ended up being more right than any of us knew at the time.

all of you RW AR nuts...

What is "AR"?

Oh. Thanks.

Well, I support the U.S. constitution, the rule of law, freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. I don't believe that I'm "alt-right", but I can understand if some leftist communist believes otherwise.
I was fascinated when I learned from Hillary in 2016 that I was part of some group called the "Alt Right" and that I worship some frog God named Pepe. It's been a really interesting 3 years since Democrats completely lost their minds.
I'm just a deplorable. She gets to get four americans killed, and I'm a deplorable. She has Vince Foster killed, Seth Rich and others and I'm deplorable. So unless you're an evil fking wench, you're deplorable.
Deplorables are so easily manipulated.

What is "AR"?

Oh. Thanks.

I'm just a deplorable. She gets to get four americans killed, and I'm a deplorable. She has Vince Foster killed, Seth Rich and others and I'm deplorable. So unless you're an evil fking wench, you're deplorable.
and we got our guy in office, and the evil twat lost.

Why haven't you moved to North Korea? The government provides free housing, free food, free education and free medical care. More importantly, they have 100% "gun control" and, best of all, religious organizations are BANNED! So why aren't you living there already?

Forum List

Back