"The Mooch" has warned you....

Deplorables are so easily manipulated.

Why haven't you moved to North Korea? The government provides free housing, free food, free education and free medical care. More importantly, they have 100% "gun control" and, best of all, religious organizations are BANNED! So why aren't you living there already?

must be why Trump salutes those sob's

then ignores missile test the next day ....

fat ass commie lover -

Fuck Trump

"The Mooch is a highly unstable “nut job” who was with other candidates in the primary who got shellacked, & then unfortunately wheedled his way into my campaign. I barely knew him until his 11 days of gross incompetence-made a fool of himself, bad on TV. Abused staff, got fired. Wrote a very nice book about me just recently. Now the book is a lie? Said his wife was driving him crazy, “something big” was happening with her. Getting divorced. He was a mental wreck. We didn’t want him around. Now Fake News puts him on like he was my buddy!" - Trump

Last edited:
He's butthurt because he's an idiot and managed to get himself FIRED in record time. Nobody cares what he thinks. If the economy stays as it is, Trump is highly likely to win again.

all of you RW AR nuts will be butthurt when Goldilocks throws you under the bus ...

:abgg2q.jpg:
We keep telling you that Democrats threw us under the bus long ago, but you're too dim to see it. Maybe next time don't drink the Bong water.

I suspect the Mooch has discovered he likes the spotlight and knows he will get more air time being a Trump critic than a Trump supporter. I suspect if he decides at some point it will be more advantegous for him to support Trump again he wont hesitate to flip back.

Forum List

Back