The Moral Panic of the Covid Cult--Never Forget

Really?

WTF?

Let ME forget?

March 29 2020
President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S.

The initial 15-day period of social distancing urged by the federal government expires Monday and Trump had expressed interest in relaxing the national guidelines at least in parts of the country less afflicted by the pandemic. But instead he decided to extend them through April 30, a tacit acknowledgment he'd been too optimistic.

Oh yes, it was all the Dem govs who loved them the lockdowns, and here you are, a Covidian even though it's been proven toxic and unnecessary.

And yes, old and sick people die of viruses. They die of influenza and even colds routinely. Many of them would NOT have died if they had not been in nursing homes with Covid patients. Many of them would NOT have died if they had not been given the 1-2 punch of Remsdeathisnear and ventilators.

Believe that.

Sure Q NUT.
All the sudden in 2020, all those people fell ill, then died..........WTF, did they die of?
Ringworm?

They died of Covid, a virus. I'll not dispute that. It was terrible.

So was the panicked over-reaction. Even liberals now acknowledge we should not have shut schools, for example. You're still on board with shut down schools or what?

March 29 2020
President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S.

The initial 15-day period of social distancing urged by the federal government expires Monday and Trump had expressed interest in relaxing the national guidelines at least in parts of the country less afflicted by the pandemic. But instead he decided to extend them through April 30, a tacit acknowledgment he'd been too optimistic.
That was NOT Trump, it had jack shit to do with Trump.

Trump is a business man who doesn't know shit about infectious diseases. Stop. Are you really this retarded?

00elitesphoto.jpg

1664180430410.png

Dr. Fauci had been in charge of the nation's health in that position for FIFTY YEARS.

Do you seriously think ANY president was going to go against this guy's advice?

Watch the video and TELL ME, if it looks like Trump is in charge. . . :rolleyes:

Weren't you the one, whining about that?

See above.

We should have been washing our hands and staying home when sick since forever. Had we just done THAT look at the shipwrecks we could have avoided.

Masks are disgusting. You don't want to know what I saw on kids' masks left behind in my room. History will laugh at us. Heck, I don't have to wait for history. I'm already laughing. Look at that flute wrapped in a bag, for pete's sake

Oh yes, it was all the Dem govs who loved them the lockdowns, and here you are, a Covidian even though it's been proven toxic and unnecessary.
WTF?
"Stay home if you're sick"?
And yes, old and sick people die of viruses. They die of influenza and even colds routinely.
380,000 of them, in one year?
Many of them would NOT have died if they had not been in nursing homes with Covid patients. Many of them would NOT have died if they had not been given the 1-2 punch of Remsdeathisnear and ventilators.

Believe that.
Not even one sentence.
WOW, you're out there.

That was NOT Trump, it had jack shit to do with Trump.
TRUMP is the one that shut the country down.
Trump is a business man who doesn't know shit about infectious diseases. Stop. Are you really this retarded?
WTF?
Then why did the retard brag about it, of course?

View attachment 701634

View attachment 701635

Dr. Fauci had been in charge of the nation's health in that position for FIFTY YEARS.

Do you seriously think ANY president was going to go against this guy's advice?

Watch the video and TELL ME, if it looks like Trump is in charge. . . :rolleyes:

TRUMP was the fucking president, you retard.

Do you think THEY made Trump say this?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me".

Sure Q NUT.
All the sudden in 2020, all those people fell ill, then died..........WTF, did they die of?
Ringworm?
I wrote, "at risk," kids.

A grand total, all across the nation, of 1,462 kids have died. THAT'S IT. Out of 77 million kids.

It has been written that those were nearly all high risk.

1664181396802.png

TRUMP is the one that shut the country down.

WTF?
Then why did the retard brag about it, of course?

TRUMP was the fucking president, you retard.

Do you think THEY made Trump say this?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me".

Do you know what a politician is?

I could post up stupid, dementia ridden garbage that Biden says, it doesn't mean shit. The White House and the press just disown what he says, and you accept that then, as your reality. You aren't living in reality. Seriously.

e0qtpq58_4lmwlnawmjkchkcr3.jpg

I wrote, "at risk," kids.

A grand total, all across the nation, of 1,462 kids have died. THAT'S IT. Out of 77 million kids.

It has been written that those were nearly all high risk.

View attachment 701636
Doesn't matter if they died, it's a matter of contracting covid and spreading it.
Just like they do colds and flu, every year.

Do you know what a politician is?
WTF?
YOU just stated it WASN'T Trump.

"That was NOT Trump, it had jack shit to do with Trump"
I could post up stupid, dementia ridden garbage that Biden says, it doesn't mean shit. The White House and the press just disown what he says, and you accept that then, as your reality. You aren't living in reality. Seriously.

e0qtpq58_4lmwlnawmjkchkcr3.jpg

And they are right.

You don't know how vaccines work.
Why hasn't the common flu been wiped out?

People have been getting vaccinated for decades, yet still get sick or die from it.
Vaccines only help boost YOUR immune system, NOT stop it, in its tracks.

WTF?
YOU just stated it WASN'T Trump.

"That was NOT Trump, it had jack shit to do with Trump"

And they are right.

You don't know how vaccines work.
Why hasn't the common flu been wiped out?

People have been getting vaccinated for decades, yet still get sick or die from it.
Vaccines only help boost YOUR immune system, NOT stop it, in its tracks.
6upnbh.jpg

Republicans voted against lowering insulin prescriptions to $35.
Republicans voted against allowing medicare to negotiate medicine prices with big pharma.
Republicans voted against making computer chips in America.

WTF have republicans ever done for the working class?
Apparently, from everything you have just posted?

They have attempted to stop the destruction of the value of the dollar. Thus, making the value of the dollar, and thus, the cost of living not explode. Hypocrites. You would have thought they might have tried to do something like that when Trump was president, huh? :rolleyes:

If prices continue to rise, which every spending bill the DNC passes, causes prices to rise, then what ever little resources the poor have, cover less and less expenses each month. And social programs do NOT get more resources, you do know that, right?

These concepts are probably beyond you though. . . You probably have no idea how those votes are connected to ensuring that the poor are able to make their paychecks, federal and state aid, and social security checks cover their expense every month, do you?

:dunno:

iu

iu

Forum List

Back