The Moral Panic of the Covid Cult--Never Forget

6upgyw.jpg

Some butthurt Lefties are just doing to downvote this entire thread I guess without a single answer for anything.

This is what they have: butthurt

Because for them, it's STILL a cult. I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE IN COVID MITIGATION!

Some butthurt Lefties are just doing to downvote this entire thread I guess without a single answer for anything.

This is what they have: butthurt
That's because some people have moved on from being butthurt to........................being dead.
Because for them, it's STILL a cult. I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE IN COVID MITIGATION!
Yes, and I believe in cold and flu "mitigation" too.

The same applies to colds and flu.
That and handwashing.

No.

Let me explain just one little thing to you.

Because of their stupid, arbitrary "6 foot rule", not only our cafeteria, but the entire gym had to be filled with cafeteria tables for an entire school year.

That means my friend, the gym teacher, lost her classroom for an entire year. She either had PE outside or in the classrooms. And that is just ONE upshot from their stupid, panicked, nonsensical decisions.

Do you know how much kids hated having all their gym classes outside in the snow in January? Or in their classroom?

For NOTHING?

That's because some people have moved on from being butthurt to........................being dead.

Yes, and I believe in cold and flu "mitigation" too.

Some people were going to die of Covid because they were already old and sick. Tragically. Sadly.

Some people died of Covid because the ventilators, Remsdesivir, and gov sending them to nursing homes killed them.

Making kids stay home from school for months and years--shutting down the economy--etc--did NOTHING to mitigate that.

We will never let you forget.

No.

Let me explain just one little thing to you.

Because of their stupid, arbitrary "6 foot rule", not only our cafeteria, but the entire gym had to be filled with cafeteria tables for an entire school year.

That means my friend, the gym teacher, lost her classroom for an entire year. She either had PE outside or in the classrooms. And that is just ONE upshot from their stupid, panicked, nonsensical decisions.

Do you know how much kids hated having all their gym classes outside in the snow in January? Or in their classroom?

For NOTHING?
Snow isn't going to make you sick or kill you.

Defend hundreds of kids sitting in the same space, just 6 ft apart.

What good that did do with an airborne virus?

What good did it do particularly when it prevented them from having a class in their classroom?

Some people were going to die of Covid because they were already old and sick. Tragically. Sadly.
Really?
Some people died of Covid because the ventilators, Remsdesivir, and gov sending them to nursing homes killed them.
WTF?
Making kids stay home from school for months and years--shutting down the economy--etc--did NOTHING to mitigate that.
We will never let you forget.
Let ME forget?

March 29 2020
President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in the U.S.

The initial 15-day period of social distancing urged by the federal government expires Monday and Trump had expressed interest in relaxing the national guidelines at least in parts of the country less afflicted by the pandemic. But instead he decided to extend them through April 30, a tacit acknowledgment he'd been too optimistic.

You are missing the point.

Unless a child, has some sort of risk factor, which very few of them did, their chances of dying from Covid, were less than getting struck by lighting or getting eaten by a shark.

IOW? It would have made far more sense to isolate any child that was at risk, than turn entire schools upside down.

Last edited:
Defend hundreds of kids sitting in the same space, just 6 ft apart.

What good that did do with an airborne virus?

What good did it do particularly when it prevented them from having a class in their classroom?
The distance helps from spreading colds, flu and covid.

You are missing the point.

Unless a child, has some sort of risk factor, which very few of them did, their chances of dying from Covid, were less than getting stuck by lighting or getting eaten by a shark.

IOW? It would have made far more sense to isolate any child that was at risk, than turn entire schools upside down.
Sure Q NUT.
All the sudden in 2020, all those people fell ill, then died..........WTF, did they die of?
Ringworm?

Forum List

Back