The Moral Scum Of Civilization

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Pat goes on a bit of a rip here but tells it like it is. If you are liberal, democrat, homo, feminist or islamic you may want to skip this rant. Me? I wish he was American so I could have a Trump/Condell ticket.

What a moron, he loves democracy until democracy brings about changes he disagrees with. The man is so foolish he fails to see the irony. Maybe he should climb back into a tree, you think. A cave would be too much progress.

"Direct democracy didn’t just elect Congress and the president anymore; it expanded the notion of who might be qualified for public office. Once, candidates built a career through experience in elected or Cabinet positions or as military commanders; they were effectively selected by peer review. That elitist sorting mechanism has slowly imploded. In 1940, Wendell Willkie, a businessman with no previous political office, won the Republican nomination for president, pledging to keep America out of war and boasting that his personal wealth inoculated him against corruption: “I will be under obligation to nobody except the people.” He lost badly to Franklin D. Roosevelt, but nonetheless, since then, nonpolitical candidates have proliferated, from Ross Perot and Jesse Jackson, to Steve Forbes and Herman Cain, to this year’s crop of Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and, of course, Donald J. Trump. This further widening of our democracy — our increased openness to being led by anyone; indeed, our accelerating preference for outsiders — is now almost complete." Andrew Sullivan

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html

What a moron, he loves democracy until democracy brings about changes he disagrees with. The man is so foolish he fails to see the irony. Maybe he should climb back into a tree, you think. A cave would be too much progress.

"Direct democracy didn’t just elect Congress and the president anymore; it expanded the notion of who might be qualified for public office. Once, candidates built a career through experience in elected or Cabinet positions or as military commanders; they were effectively selected by peer review. That elitist sorting mechanism has slowly imploded. In 1940, Wendell Willkie, a businessman with no previous political office, won the Republican nomination for president, pledging to keep America out of war and boasting that his personal wealth inoculated him against corruption: “I will be under obligation to nobody except the people.” He lost badly to Franklin D. Roosevelt, but nonetheless, since then, nonpolitical candidates have proliferated, from Ross Perot and Jesse Jackson, to Steve Forbes and Herman Cain, to this year’s crop of Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, and, of course, Donald J. Trump. This further widening of our democracy — our increased openness to being led by anyone; indeed, our accelerating preference for outsiders — is now almost complete." Andrew Sullivan

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzactly.

Pat goes on a bit of a rip here but tells it like it is. If you are liberal, democrat, homo, feminist or islamic you may want to skip this rant. Me? I wish he was American so I could have a Trump/Condell ticket.

Yes pat has it right on the following

Last edited:

Birds of a feather, let us know how fucked they are together in comparison..

The one strange thing about Pat is that he mentions how he hates "group identity" yet he is silent on zionism and jewish identity. Which is doubly strange since that "group identity" seems to be the underlying driver of the policies undermining Western civilization.

The one strange thing about Pat is that he mentions how he hates "group identity" yet he is silent on zionism and jewish identity. Which is doubly strange since that "group identity" seems to be the underlying driver of the policies undermining Western civilization.

Forum List

Back