🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Morally Unhinged BLM Supporters

DEFUND comes to mind.
Does it? How is this a rational argument? Defund the Police was a campaign slogan that failed and was never implemented. You cant site one police force who's budget didn't increase since the last year, let alone decrease. Also the point of Defund the Police wasn't to completely eliminate them, it was to take some of their budget and use it for mental health services so that when loved ones call 911 for help because their family member is in mental distress, they don't get the police showing up and shooting their loved ones but maybe someone actually trained in dealing with people in mental distress. Is that so unreasonable?
The Support for BLM which has been burning down your communities.
BLM condemns violence. Individuals at protests might get out of hand but blaming an entire social movement for the bad actions of a few is disingenuous.
Next time you hear someone whine like a faggot about lack of jobs in the black community, remember all the businesses people like you burned down.
Burned down homes aren't why blacks Americans always have higher rates of unemployment then the rest of the country and that you would suggest such is the case is why I don't take you seriously. Intellectually or otherwise. You have cute arguments, not rational ones.
Support for dem immigration policy that brings in massive third world labor to keep wages low.
No, that's called capitalism you dipshit. Capitalists try and minimize the cost of doing business. One of the best ways to do that is to not pay your workers much, immigrant or otherwise. It's the job of politicians to inact regulations that temper the desires of Capitalists against the needs of average citizens. That's why progressive support increasing the minimum wage and regulating Capitalists.
Support for single motherhood that turns your schools into shit, and your streets into warzones.
That's a claim. Where's the proof that one is causing the other?

I think a more obvious cause of underfunded schools is the redlining and segregating of the black community through racist policies in the New Deal and then tying property taxes to the funding of public schools so poor communities get under funded schools.
That is off the top of my head. Pick any of them, or all of them. Yiu are a moron.
Yea, so far you aren't off to a great start.

Does it? How is this a rational argument? Defund the Police was a campaign slogan that failed and was never implemented. You cant site one police force who's budget didn't increase since the last year, let alone decrease. Also the point of Defund the Police wasn't to completely eliminate them, it was to take some of their budget and use it for mental health services so that when loved ones call 911 for help because their family member is in mental distress, they don't get the police showing up and shooting their loved ones but maybe someone actually trained in dealing with people in mental distress. Is that so unreasonable?

DEFUND was about zeroing out budgets. Yes, it was not actually DONE, but it has lead to decreased spending and massive restrictions and limitations and push back to the police. With the result of more dead blacks.

Good job. But the living ones can be happy, that the statues are coming down.

BLM condemns violence. Individuals at protests might get out of hand but blaming an entire social movement for the bad actions of a few is disingenuous.

Sure they do. And al capone was a second hand furniture salesman. Dumbass. You support them, they riot and kill and loot and burn. Where your people live, mostly.

Burned down homes aren't why blacks Americans always have higher rates of unemployment then the rest of the country and that you would suggest such is the case is why I don't take you seriously. Intellectually or otherwise. You have cute arguments, not rational ones.

It is certainly one of the reasons. And will be more so moving forward. Dumbass.

No, that's called capitalism you dipshit. Capitalists try and minimize the cost of doing business. One of the best ways to do that is to not pay your workers much, immigrant or otherwise. It's the job of politicians to inact regulations that temper the desires of Capitalists against the needs of average citizens. That's why progressive support increasing the minimum wage and regulating Capitalists.

And in a healthy democratic capitalist nation, government policy would balance that with the interests of the workers. We have lost that and you support it, while whining like a faggot over black unemployment and lack of wealth.

That's a claim. Where's the proof that one is causing the other?

The studies have been done. Go read them. Broken families lead to shitty schools. But even if the schools don't teach black kids to read, it does teach them how bad the statues are. So, win for you. Dumbass.

I think a more obvious cause of underfunded schools is the redlining and segregating of the black community through racist policies in the New Deal and then tying property taxes to the funding of public schools so poor communities get under funded schools.

Might be obvious. But it's not true. Money means nothing. Good parenting is the key. And you guys suck ass at that. But you are good at tearing down other people's statues, so I guess it balances out. Dumbass.

Yea, so far you aren't off to a great start.

Says the dumbass.

Go burn down a church.

1658232239839.png

DEFUND was about zeroing out budgets. Yes, it was not actually DONE, but it has lead to decreased spending and massive restrictions and limitations and push back to the police. With the result of more dead blacks.
Prove it. Where's your evidence?
Sure they do. And al capone was a second hand furniture salesman. Dumbass. You support them, they riot and kill and loot and burn. Where your people live, mostly.
Your incredulity and unwillingness to accept my statement when I say I don't support violence or destruction of property, and your insistence that I do without evidence that I do are just more examples of your reliance on emotion rather than rational arguments.
It is certainly one of the reasons. And will be more so moving forward. Dumbass.
😄

Rioting is random and inconsistent while black unemployment lagging behind the national unemployment rate is persistent which, to a rationally thinking individual, would indicate the opposite of your assumption.
And in a healthy democratic capitalist nation, government policy would balance that with the interests of the workers. We have lost that and you support it, while whining like a faggot over black unemployment and lack of wealth.
Your profanity is also not an example of a rational argument. 😄 Again progressives support raising the minimum wage. We want immigrants to be able to come here and seek opportunity, we don't want them to be exploited when they get here.
The studies have been done. Go read them. Broken families lead to shitty schools. But even if the schools don't teach black kids to read, it does teach them how bad the statues are. So, win for you. Dumbass.
Why don't you present the ones you think support your argument and we can discuss them. I've read the good ones. I know they don't say what you claim.
Might be obvious. But it's not true. Money means nothing. Good parenting is the key. And you guys suck ass at that. But you are good at tearing down other people's statues, so I guess it balances out. Dumbass.
The CDC showed that black fathers were the most involved of all parents in their children's lives. Down playing the role of money in a capitalist society as a means of bettering yourself and your community is silly on its face but I'll present the evidence to you if you like. Do you really want everyone to see you stutter and stammer though when you can't refute it intellectually? 😄
Says the dumbass.

Go burn down a church.

View attachment 671807
Aww, we've come to the picture book part of your presentation, how cute. Maybe someone will put it up on their fridge to show you how proud they are of you. 😄

Prove it. Where's your evidence?

We've seen it happending live, dumbass. But it's your people's lives, so, if you don't give a fuck, why should anyone else.

Your incredulity and unwillingness to accept my statement when I say I don't support violence or destruction of property, and your insistence that I do without evidence that I do are just more examples of your reliance on emotion rather than rational arguments.

😄

Your support of blm and antifa is you supporting their riots and destruction and killing. Your shit talk trying to explain it away is of no interest to me.

Rioting is random and inconsistent while black unemployment lagging behind the national unemployment rate is persistent which, to a rationally thinking individual, would indicate the opposite of your assumption.

Dumbass. A business burned out in a riot, is "consistently" GONE forever, and the memory of the "random and inconsistent" occasions when the locals just go mad and kill and burn, will "consistently" be remember by people who chose to NOT invest money into the area. You dumbass. THus, unemployment.

Your profanity is also not an example of a rational argument. 😄 Again progressives support raising the minimum wage. We want immigrants to be able to come here and seek opportunity, we don't want them to be exploited when they get here.

You support "raising the min wage" sure. And you support an unending supply of cheap Third World labor.

Why don't you present the ones you think support your argument and we can discuss them. I've read the good ones. I know they don't say what you claim.

LOL!! Because you are a lying whore, who wouldn't admit the truth God himself came down and burned it into your face with Holy Light.

The CDC showed that black fathers were the most involved of all parents in their children's lives. Down playing the role of money in a capitalist society as a means of bettering yourself and your community is silly on its face but I'll present the evidence to you if you like. Do you really want everyone to see you stutter and stammer though when you can't refute it intellectually? 😄

What a load of crap. AND the studies showing that money doesn't matter, are real. YOu are a fool.

Aww, we've come to the picture book part of your presentation, how cute. Maybe someone will put it up on their fridge to show you how proud they are of you. 😄

BLM, baby. Burn, Loot, Murder.

We've seen it happending live, dumbass. But it's your people's lives, so, if you don't give a fuck, why should anyone else.

Your support of blm and antifa is you supporting their riots and destruction and killing. Your shit talk trying to explain it away is of no interest to me.

Dumbass. A business burned out in a riot, is "consistently" GONE forever, and the memory of the "random and inconsistent" occasions when the locals just go mad and kill and burn, will "consistently" be remember by people who chose to NOT invest money into the area. You dumbass. THus, unemployment.

You support "raising the min wage" sure. And you support an unending supply of cheap Third World labor.

LOL!! Because you are a lying whore, who wouldn't admit the truth God himself came down and burned it into your face with Holy Light.

What a load of crap. AND the studies showing that money doesn't matter, are real. YOu are a fool.

BLM, baby. Burn, Loot, Murder.
Where's your proof? I'll wait for these reports that say money doesn't matter.... :lmao:

Dude. You are asking for "proof" of current events.

Save your little troll games for someone that cares.
No. I'm asking for proof your analysis of current events is correct and you simply can't provide any and when you know you can't you lash out or post pictures instead of rational arguments. Like a child. Where is your proof that Democratic policies cause single motherhood I'm black communities or that money doesn't matter in terms of socio-economic outcomes? You don't have any.

No. I'm asking for proof your analysis of current events is correct and you simply can't provide any and when you know you can't you lash out or post pictures instead of rational arguments. Like a child. Where is your proof that Democratic policies cause single motherhood I'm black communities or that money doesn't matter in terms of socio-economic outcomes? You don't have any.

Your ignorance of well established history and/or educational studies, is your issue. I made my point. I am not here to coddle you.

Hey, just make sure to always blame whitey, as shit keeps going to shit, in your community. THAT'S THE IMPORTANT THING.

How so when nothing has been defended, besides police show up AFTER crimes are committed.

Because,

1. Things have been defunded,

2. police have been hampered,

3. police have been demoralized,

4. communities have been radicalized,

5. criminals have been emboldened,

result more crime, more dead black people.

Congratulations.

Forum List

Back