🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Morally Unhinged BLM Supporters

Where did humans originate from?
Africa. But African American isn't a simply a distinction of DNA, even the first Black president was half white, it's a cultural distinction and no one thinks you're African American in the sense that your family was subject to generational, chattel slavery and segregation. It's damn near an outbreak today of whites being cute when they know they can't be real. 😄 It's okay, I love when you clowns get adorable, it just reinforces how little of a real threat you all are.

Africa. But African American isn't a simply a distinction of DNA, even the first Black president was half white, it's a cultural distinction and no one thinks you're African American in the sense that your family was subject to generational, chattel slavery and segregation.
Leave it to you to make everything about race.......racist.

Africa. But African American isn't a simply a distinction of DNA, even the first Black president was half white, it's a cultural distinction and no one thinks you're African American in the sense that your family was subject to generational, chattel slavery and segregation. It's damn near an outbreak today of whites being cute when they know they can't be real. 😄 It's okay, I love when you clowns get adorable, it just reinforces how little of a real threat you all are.

i asked you a question. While you are celebrating your victory of historical statues, how many of your peers have died because your communities are blood soaked shit holes?

i asked you a question. While you are celebrating your victory of historical statues, how many of your peers have died because your communities are blood soaked shit holes?
I don't answer non sequiturs. If you have a point to make, make it you coward. 😄

Oh, did I make the subject of race about racism, how inconceivable it would be relevant... 😄
The poster you replied to just asked where humans come from.. You went off the rails about slavery and shit. Do yourself a favor and stop carrying around hatred for something that no longer exists in America. Take it out on Africa where slavery came from and still exists today.

The poster you replied to just asked where humans come from.. You went off the rails about slavery and shit. Do yourself a favor and stop carrying around hatred for something that no longer exists in America. Take it out on Africa where slavery came from and still exists today.
That was continued from our conversation earlier where he claimed to be African American. I was talking about the context of what actually constitutes an African American.

The more we see BLM Supporters on display, the more we wonder if they are mentally ill, evil, or just downright stupid.

Welcome to Biden’s America aka Obama’s 3rd term.

You are half right, they are unhinged but nothing moral about them.

I don't answer non sequiturs. If you have a point to make, make it you coward. 😄

I made it. You are focusing on attacking yours enemies, and political victories, while your people are dying due to your own problems and policies you support.

The more you win, the more your people are going to suffer.

And you will be HAPPY, while your people die and suffer in misery. Because you got some statues down.

That makes you a fool.

I made it. You are focusing on attacking yours enemies, and political victories, while your people are dying due to your own problems and policies you support.

The more you win, the more your people are going to suffer.

And you will be HAPPY, while your people die and suffer in misery. Because you got some statues down.

That makes you a fool.
What policies? Name them and explain in a rational manner how they are causing deaths in my community. 😄 I bet a Short Bus riding mother fucker like you can't.

What policies? Name them and explain in a rational manner how they are causing deaths in my community. 😄 I bet a Short Bus riding mother fucker like you can't.

DEFUND comes to mind. The Support for BLM which has been burning down your communities. Next time you hear someone whine like a faggot about lack of jobs in the black community, remember all the businesses people like you burned down. Support for dem immigration policy that brings in massive third world labor to keep wages low. Support for single motherhood that turns your schools into shit, and your streets into warzones.

That is off the top of my head. Pick any of them, or all of them. Yiu are a moron.

Forum List

Back