🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Morally Unhinged BLM Supporters

And meanwhile, all the real problems that your community has, are still killing you and your people.

Someday, maybe all the statues will be gone. And then what will you do, to distract yourself from the fact that you turned your cities into shit holes nad now have to live in them, wallowing in blood and shit?
Taking down Statues doesn't solve any problems facing the black community, that requires the passing of progressive legislation. The shitting on Confederate monuments is one, a funny and worthwhile endeavor in and of itself, and two, is like a canary in the coal mine signifying a changing social perspective, so I remain hopeful that the sentiment of the population (along with its demographics coincidentally enough) is changing towards a direction of addressing the atrocities of the past. Repudiating what used to be sacred symbols is just the start.

BLM cucked you clowns and painted their symbol all over your cities. Even white people in Australia were marching for BLM. You lost cuck boy. 😄

Hey, GOAT, guess how many of my peers died in street crime.

Take a guess. I'll give you a hint. It's less than one.

Now, compare that to how many of your peers are dead from people of the same color.

ENJOY YOUR VICTORY OVER STATUES.

Taking down Statues doesn't solve any problems facing the black community, that requires the passing of progressive legislation. The shitting on Confederate monuments is one, a funny and worthwhile endeavor in and of itself, and two, is like a canary in the coal mine signifying a changing social perspective, so I remain hopeful that the sentiment of the population (along with its demographics coincidentally enough) is changing towards a direction of addressing the atrocities of the past. Repudiating what used to be sacred symbols is just the start.

The "progressive" polices are what has and is, and will in the future, turn your communities into blood soaked shit holes.

The more you win, the more you do what kills your people.

You are too stupid to do otherwise.

Oh and yes, the statue of Byrd needs to be taken down. Still being one of the heros of your party, a leader in the kkk.
I don't belong to the wing of the party that excuses Byrd but if white racist cucks want to pretend they're opposed to the the KKK I'll take that victory. 😆 That they know they have to pretend is what makes today's conservatives and KKK, cucks.

Funny how Asians and Indians have no issues.
Almost like it’s a cultural problem……

Our Civil War is a matter of history. Remove historical knowledge and it could very well be repeated. I guess you would tear down Aushwitz as well.

You've talked enough about us whites "dying off" to justify Hitler comparisons.

Hitler, before he took power, was at least smart enough to talk shit about "relocations".

You are too dumb to lie well.
Everyone dies you dipshit. The problem the white population is having in America is that they aren't breeding fast enough to prevent their demographic decline.
Hey, GOAT, guess how many of my peers died in street crime.

Take a guess. I'll give you a hint. It's less than one.

Now, compare that to how many of your peers are dead from people of the same color.

ENJOY YOUR VICTORY OVER STATUES.
No. White people are more likely to die from self inflicted gun shot wounds because you're all sad fucks. 😄 The number of white people who shoot themselves in the face with their own guns eclipses the number of people who die from street violence.
The "progressive" polices are what has and is, and will in the future, turn your communities into blood soaked shit holes.
No, those were conservative and segregationists policies.
The more you win, the more you do what kills your people.

You are too stupid to do otherwise.
We're not the clowns and cosplayers getting riled up over impotence and low sperm count that we want to go fight the government. 😄

Everyone dies you dipshit. The problem the white population is having in America is that they aren't breeding fast enough to prevent their demographic decline.

No. White people are more likely to die from self inflicted gun shot wounds because you're all sad fucks. 😄 The number of white people who shoot themselves in the face with their own guns eclipses the number of people who die from street violence.

No, those were conservative and segregationists policies.

We're not the clowns and cosplayers getting riled up over impotence and low sperm count that we want to go fight the government. 😄
I couldn’t have validated the OP any better, thanks!

I don't belong to the wing of the party that excuses Byrd but if white racist cucks want to pretend they're opposed to the the KKK I'll take that victory. 😆 That they know they have to pretend is what makes today's conservatives and KKK, cucks.
You're still a racist though.

Fair enough. I did have one friend who did that. Short jewish guy, had a lot of problems. Rich, but very very unhappy.

So, how many did you lose? I note you didn't give your side of the equation.

I'm at one and counting.

What's your count, loser? How many of your people have died while you are focused on something so important, like historical statues in the park? Dumbass.

Our Civil War is a matter of history. Remove historical knowledge and it could very well be repeated. I guess you would tear down Aushwitz as well.
Do you think removing Statues removes historical knowledge? Is that your argument? Do you need statues to remember the Nazis? More importantly, why aren't you more embarrassed bringing that dipshit argument here? 😄

Forum List

Back