She is Mormon. Major Mormon
She is going on a missionary trip
To Utah of all places LOL
She said /Utah has MANY missionaries for Mormonism
My question is why?
Utah is the center for Mormonism
---------------------------------------
My theory
Mormons want the takeover of Utah and to succeed from the Union, and start their own shit(picture the Amish lol)
Would that cause a war?
Or would Obama be remembered like Lincoln for freeing the Mormons?

So I know this girl
She is our 18 year old babysitter
My question is why?
My theory
Mormons want the takeover of Utah and to succeed from the Union, and start their own shit(picture the Amish lol)
Would that cause a war?

Who do Southern Baptist's open new churches in the south? Why do Catholics create new diocese's in Italy? 

Because not everyone in those places is yet a believer. Until everyone is converted, there's always room for missionaries.

So I know this girl
My question is why?
My theory
Would that cause a war?

That is a silly theory. Why would they succeed from the union? They would lose a LOT of things and gain almost nothing.

Anyway, Mormons already own most of Utah and who cares. It is just a bunch of people believing what they want to and practicing the way they want to. Good for them.

Most people tend to congregate with others that feel the same way they do, it gives them something to talk about with shared interests.

So I know this girl
My question is why?
My theory
Would that cause a war?

That is a silly theory. Why would they succeed from the union? They would lose a LOT of things and gain almost nothing.

Anyway, Mormons already own most of Utah and who cares. It is just a bunch of people believing what they want to and practicing the way they want to. Good for them.

Most people tend to congregate with others that feel the same way they do, it gives them something to talk about with shared interests.

If you didn't think it was silly, I would have made fun of you
I do think its weird how they could have sent her somewhere where they need missionaries
Not the Mormon capitol of the world lol
They want the WHOLE state!
Mormon takeover!
They want everyone to be Mormon so they can succeed and have their own laws!
Mormia law lol (sharia)

^oh
when they succeed, and they come upon hard times, Obama will just bail them out

You are not answering my questions though..

Oldguy already did. That was the correct answer, there are people in Utah that are NOT Mormon and therefore they need missionaries there like anywhere else.

As a side note: missionaries in Utah would me MORE effective than anywhere else because of the robust community and infrastructure to support and encourage people that wanted to convert.

So I know this girl
My question is why?
My theory
Would that cause a war?

They kind have took it over a long time ago.

Mormons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of Utah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mormon settlement
Bonneville Salt Flats

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, known as Mormon pioneers, first came to the Salt Lake Valley on July 24, 1847. At the time, the U.S. had already captured the Mexican territories of Alta California and New Mexico in the Mexican-American War and planned to keep them, but those territories, including the future state of Utah, officially became United States territory upon the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, February 2, 1848. The treaty was ratified by the United States Senate on March 10, 1848.

Upon arrival in the Salt Lake Valley the Mormon pioneers found no permanent settlement of Indians.[1] Other areas along the Wasatch Range were occupied at the time of settlement by the Northwestern Shoshone and adjacent areas by other bands of Shoshone such as the Gosiute. The Northwestern Shoshone lived in the valleys on the eastern shore of Great Salt Lake and in adjacent mountain valleys. Some years after arriving in the Salt Lake Valley Mormons, who went on to colonize many other areas of what is now Utah, were petitioned by Indians for recompense for land taken. The response of Heber C. Kimball, first counselor to Brigham Young, was that the land belonged to "our Father in Heaven and we expect to plow and plant it."[2] The land was treated by the United States as public domain; no aboriginal title by the Northwestern Shoshone was ever recognized by the United States or extinguished by treaty with the United States.[3][4]

Why are liberals so afraid of state secession? They want states to secede anyway.

So I know this girl
My question is why?
My theory
Would that cause a war?

Like in 1945 Germany, not everyone was a Nazi. Same thing in Utah. There's a lot of Mormons but other religions are allowed to live and work there.

After all, they aren't Muslims.

So I know this girl
My question is why?
My theory
Would that cause a war?

They tried it once. Then they moved to Mexico. Then they moved back. That's when real welfare started by the way.

You can blame the Mormons. :lol:

More than 40% of Utah is not Mormon. Been that way for the last 100 years. Mines, railroads, jobs have brought many, many people to the Beehive State for a long time. It is also a beautiful area, good hunting, better fishing, skiing and snowboarding, and water sports.

We live in a part of SLC that is probably 70% non-Mormon.

So, yes, the lds church calls missionaries to Utah, much like the Baptists do mission trips all over the Baptist southern states.

They tried it once. Then they moved to Mexico. Then they moved back. That's when real welfare started by the way.

In case in your ignorance you bash Mormons without knowing one of their basic goals - Mormons do not believe state welfare!!!!!

They have their own Bishop's warehouses and farms to support their own. They only ask that you WORK at one of their facilities to help pay your own way.

Shameful, isn't it? :eusa_whistle:

In case in your ignorance you bash Mormons without knowing one of their basic goals - Mormons do not believe state welfare!!!!!

They have their own Bishop's warehouses and farms to support their own. They only ask that you WORK at one of their facilities to help pay your own way.

Shameful, isn't it? :eusa_whistle:

You are both close. Mormons clearly do dominate the state and plan to increase that if possible, and that is when welfare claims went up.

Here is a reputable link to state welfare data. Utah is well down the list.

Total Recipients > Welfare Caseloads statistics - states compared - StateMaster

Last edited:
So I know this girl
My question is why?
My theory
Would that cause a war?

If you didn't think it was silly, I would have made fun of you
I do think its weird how they could have sent her somewhere where they need missionaries
Not the Mormon capitol of the world lol
They want the WHOLE state!
Mormon takeover!
They want everyone to be Mormon so they can succeed and have their own laws!
Mormia law lol (sharia)

Actually, I love when the Mormon boys come to my door. It is like the mission field coming to my house. I get out my Bible. I read them verses of scripture. I tell them why I am a Christian. I invite them to visit my church and they leave confused....:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back