The Morning Briefing: We're Done–American Voters Are Idiots

Every election is the most important. All it takes is one slip and Nazi Republicans will take over this country and turn it into a dictatorship. Wisconsin is a example. Democrats swept the statewide elections yet Republicans hold over 60% of the legislative seats. A Nazi Republican Supreme Court and Republican legislators have conspired to take away the right of voters in Wisconsin to have free and fair elections.
republican dictatorship ? tell that to the 10s of thousands of people that lost their jobs for not complying with Bidens vaccine mandate .

Nothing was fixed from the 2020 election so the Democrats are back to their old tricks The Morning Briefing: We're Done–American Voters Are Idiots​

It's not the voters. By every measure, every poll, every expert, an easy 75% of the people in this country are furious over Biden and the direction of this country! So don't tell me they stayed home or then voted for democrats or to keep things the same!

There is massive election fraud in this country at every level from the lone individual in Phili electioneering at the poll telling people illegally who to vote for, to dozens of shadow leftwing organizations ballot stuffing while financed with hundreds of millions of dollars, to the head of the GOP himself Mitch McBlowhart pulling financing from key GOP races to help them lose!

Until we have true election reform, our elections are a joke and only an illusion that we people have any real say or control in the direction of this country! And the first step to election reform is to crack down on the dishonest media owned and part of the leftwing government who engineers and greases the tracks to pelt and blanket voters with nothing but lies and concealment of the facts.

The Red Tsunami turned out to be nothing more than mid-cycle spotting.
wont be a surprise when the lefts shock troops hit the streets to loot burn and kill again when the gop controlled House subpoena's Bidens business partners .

Democrats are scaring the shit out of seniors with their lie about Republicans cutting SS and Medicare. The voters obviously also bought the lie about student loan forgiveness and abortion. There are millions of voters who actually believe that the Supreme Court outlawed abortion. This is the problem. The democrat propaganda machine is doing well.
Translation: the Republican propaganda machine SUCKS.

Yea there are some boot licking Uncle Toms who support Trump. We all take responsibility for the outcome of our lives. The system has always been rigged against black folks, where the hell have you been.
Your words would have validity during the continued prejudice of the Jim Crow era. I’ve read enough to know that social differences between the 60’s and now within the US are hardly comparable. Am I claiming that there is no racism in the United States? No, I am not.

You need to look at your own words that are hurting Black people calling other blacks, who take responsibility for their own livelihoods, Uncle Tom’s. Didn’t that overly used phrase go out in the 90s with stand up comics eventually dropping it from their acts? Why are you still try to make it a thing, like it’s a good thing in any shape or form? Who does that benefit exactly? Be specific, does it benefit you? Does it benefit your family?

Last edited:
Your words would have validity during the continued prejudice of the Jim Crow era. I’ve read enough to know that social differences between the 60’s and now within the US are hardly comparable. Am I claiming that there is no racism in the United States? No, I am not.

You need to look at your own words that are hurting Black people calling other blacks, who take responsibility for their own livelihoods, Uncle Tom’s. Didn’t that overly used phrase go out in the 90s with stand up comic routines eventually dropping it from their acts? Why are you still try to make it a thing, like it’s a good thing in any shape or form? Who does that benefit exactly? Be specific, does it benefit you? Does it benefit your family?
It benefits the race hustlers and that's exactly what he is.

You need to look at your own words that are hurting Black people calling other blacks, who take responsibility for their own livelihoods, Uncle Tom’s. Didn’t that overly used phrase go out in the 90s with stand up comics eventually dropping it from their acts? Why are you still try to make it a thing, like it’s a good thing in any shape or form? Who does that benefit exactly? Be specific, does it benefit you? Does it benefit your family?
Save that bullshit, most of us black folks take responsibility for our own livelihoods, and it doesn't make us a Uncle Tom, you don't know WTF you are talking about. I don't need to make it a thing, for the simple fact we still have boot licking Uncle Toms in this country.

Save that bullshit, most of us black folks take responsibility for our own livelihoods, and it doesn't make us a Uncle Tom, you don't know WTF you are talking about. I don't need to make it a thing, for the simple fact we still have boot licking Uncle Toms in this country.
And there it is. Any Black American conservative is an "Uncle Tom", huh.

So why is Trump backing Herschel Walker and other black republican politicians. White racists in the 40s and 50s were not find of black politicians.

I suspect you just want to keep black voters on your Democrat Plantation because if they escape in mass your Party will collapse like a punctured balloon.

The Republican party has already collapsed. Why is Trump backing Herschel Walker? Because they`re both mentally ill.

The Republican party has already collapsed. Why is Trump backing Herschel Walker? Because they`re both mentally ill.

One county. One county of hand counted ballots proving that the ballots don't match the machines.

That's all it would take.

The crooked brigade knows this, which is why the AZ prosecutor is threatening CRIMINAL CHARGES for...hand counting ballots.

Man, I am praying this blows wide open.

God Bless Donald "find me 11,780 votes" Trump. For the first time since the WW2 era Pa. has 2 Democrat senators. We couldn`t have done it without him. If I was a Republican, I would send him more of my welfare money. :)

God Bless Donald "find me 11,780 votes" Trump. For the first time since the WW2 era Pa. has 2 Democrat senators. We couldn`t have done it without him. If I was a Republican, I would send him more of my welfare money. :)

I hope you get everything. All of it.

When people can't afford Thanksgiving dinner and their Christmas presents this year, I hope they have a complete Democrat sweep to think about in January.

The Republican Party is far from collapsed. It may well control the House Is close to controlling the Senate and has a good number of Governors.

I predict the red tide or bloodbath for the Democratic Party comes in two years unless you figure out how to control inflation and the rising crime rate.

The Republican Party is far from collapsed. It may well control the House Is close to controlling the Senate and has a good number of Governors.

I predict the red tide or bloodbath for the Democratic Party comes in two years unless you figure out how to control inflation and the rising crime rate.
The tide in 2024 could be red or more purple in shade. I’m referring to the largest loose-knit (unaffiliated) political groups that outnumber both Dems and Reps: independents/non-partisan voters. I’m not talking about the Greens nor the Libertarians (noted as large L partisans as opposed to “small l libertarians” who hold significantly different ideas about domestic and foreign policy and varies greatly) but the massive collective.

IF the US 2024 election produces another Dim Dem, I will continue to appreciate living in an almost solid red state. As a few wise posters have stated, politics can be handled by voters within our own communities if we choose to participate. It’s harder to do much on the state level as a voter, but can still be done with consistency of contacting state representatives in bulk about a specific state issue. On the federal level? Not many know what actually goes on behind the intentional curtain with various puppet masters and their string pulling.

I need to learn more about the World Economic Forum globalist agenda to find out what they’ve put out in print. I’m not naïve enough to assume that’s their full agenda although, just their public position.

Edit- came back to clarify that by voting purple in the way I’m thinking won’t help the Democrats. I understand the need for me to clarify where “purple” is a blend of the 2 in equal parts, when one person votes Red and another one votes Blue this cancels each other out resulting in one purple vote or a void.

I look for a third-party, well known candidate to come in to play in 2024, although I thought 2028 would be more likely but it might be 2024. A DeSantis run might knock out an independent candidate from making a go for it. Idk.

Last edited:
Bowing down to Democrats, the party who were enslavers of blacks, the party of segregation, KKK, Jim Crow laws, and voting for the same people who did all of it... makes YOU Uncle Tom.

Forum List

Back