🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Morning Briefing: We're Done–American Voters Are Idiots

The tide in 2024 could be red or more purple in shade. I’m referring to the largest loose-knit (unaffiliated) political groups that outnumber both Dems and Reps: independents/non-partisan voters. I’m not talking about the Greens nor the Libertarians (noted as large L partisans as opposed to “small l libertarians” who hold significantly different ideas about domestic and foreign policy and varies greatly) but the massive collective.

IF the US 2024 election produces another Dim Dem, I will continue to appreciate living in an almost solid red state. As a few wise posters have stated, politics can be handled by voters within our own communities if we choose to participate. It’s harder to do much on the state level as a voter, but can still be done with consistency of contacting state representatives in bulk about a specific state issue. On the federal level? Not many know what actually goes on behind the intentional curtain with various puppet masters and their string pulling.

I need to learn more about the World Economic Forum globalist agenda to find out what they’ve put out in print. I’m not naïve enough to assume that’s their full agenda although, just their public position.

Edit- came back to clarify that by voting purple in the way I’m thinking won’t help the Democrats. I understand the need for me to clarify where “purple” is a blend of the 2 in equal parts, when one person votes Red and another one votes Blue this cancels each other out resulting in one purple vote or a void.

I look for a third-party, well known candidate to come in to play in 2024, although I thought 2028 would be more likely but it might be 2024. A DeSantis run might knock out an independent candidate from making a go for it. Idk.
The northern counties of Wisconsin should become more attractive due to climate change. Hopefully, the intelligent moving to Wisconsin may eventually turn it lastingly red.

I'll try again.

WHAT IS "TRUMP ISN'T???
How many times do I have to answer this?

Trumpism is an arrogant, mal-informed, paranoid, conspiracy-driven, political/sociological cult of personality surrounding a profoundly damaged man-child. It is driven and enabled by craven politicians and opportunistic media figures, all of whom have shamelessly sold their souls for professional gain.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Bowing down to Democrats, the party who were enslavers of blacks, the party of segregation, KKK, Jim Crow laws, and voting for the same people who did all of it... makes YOU Uncle Tom.
No idiot, if I vote for the party who has the mindset of the sheet wearers which is the Republican party I would be the Tom. In the last 60yrs Pew research shows black folks do better when there is a Democrat in the WH.

The tide in 2024 could be red or more purple in shade. I’m referring to the largest loose-knit (unaffiliated) political groups that outnumber both Dems and Reps: independents/non-partisan voters. I’m not talking about the Greens nor the Libertarians (noted as large L partisans as opposed to “small l libertarians” who hold significantly different ideas about domestic and foreign policy and varies greatly) but the massive collective.

IF the US 2024 election produces another Dim Dem, I will continue to appreciate living in an almost solid red state. As a few wise posters have stated, politics can be handled by voters within our own communities if we choose to participate. It’s harder to do much on the state level as a voter, but can still be done with consistency of contacting state representatives in bulk about a specific state issue. On the federal level? Not many know what actually goes on behind the intentional curtain with various puppet masters and their string pulling.

I need to learn more about the World Economic Forum globalist agenda to find out what they’ve put out in print. I’m not naïve enough to assume that’s their full agenda although, just their public position.

Edit- came back to clarify that by voting purple in the way I’m thinking won’t help the Democrats. I understand the need for me to clarify where “purple” is a blend of the 2 in equal parts, when one person votes Red and another one votes Blue this cancels each other out resulting in one purple vote or a void.

I look for a third-party, well known candidate to come in to play in 2024, although I thought 2028 would be more likely but it might be 2024. A DeSantis run might knock out an independent candidate from making a go for it. Idk.
An interesting and thoughtful post. Thanks.

Every election is the most important. All it takes is one slip and Nazi Republicans will take over this country and turn it into a dictatorship. Wisconsin is a example. Democrats swept the statewide elections yet Republicans hold over 60% of the legislative seats. A Nazi Republican Supreme Court and Republican legislators have conspired to take away the right of voters in Wisconsin to have free and fair elections.
what rights did republicans take when they last held the majority ? how many republican Governors locked their states down and implemented restrictions for nearly 2 yrs like dem Governors did ?

what rights did republicans take when they last held the majority ? how many republican Governors locked their states down and implemented restrictions for nearly 2 yrs like dem Governors did ?
Exactly. The term “The Free State of Florida“ caught on big time during the pandemic because Governor DeSantis opposed lockdowns.

Forum List

Back