The most ancient culture on earth?

What is the most ancient still existing tribe/nation/civilisation or culture on earth?​

1629263902735.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

3. ‘Ain Ghazal

Despite something going wrong for reasons unknown, and around ninety percent of the population packing up in a hurry to leave, ...

So how do archeologists determine this is what happened? I get the lack of bodies, but any number of other things cou;d have happened as well. And how did they arrive at 90%? Ah well, I have to do some reading ...

They are certainly the oldest, still existing culture on the planet. Amazing, considering they were scattered to the four winds for nearly 2 millennia.
Read years ago that it is the Indus Valley civilization that gave rise to Gypsies and even had central heating.
Must have been before they became nomads.
I reckon it is more likely to be the Chinese who are the oldest.

Read years ago that it is the Indus Valley civilization that gave rise to Gypsies and even had central heating.
Must have been before they became nomads.
I reckon it is more likely to be the Chinese who are the oldest.
Many cultures gave rise to the gypsies just like it is not only angels and saxons who gave rise to the British but a few im mostly Greek. But they are associated with it probably they have a bit from the Aryan in India too or they would not speak a language related to Sanskrit but their DNA is probably from Indus Valley or even pre Indus Valley like ancestral aboriginal South Indian

I would go with this one in Jordan who were preceded by the Natufians.

I thought there were some ruins found in Russia that were remains of the ancient Aryan cities and culture which would pre-date the Indian cultures. Don't know about the Chinese, but I would guess they're the oldest real civilization to come along and actually do something significant.

Most of those are defunct. Read the op question again. I know you MAGATS don't read well...

The oldest culture on earth is likely that of the Khoisan.

I thought there were some ruins found in Russia that were remains of the ancient Aryan cities and culture which would pre-date the Indian cultures. Don't know about the Chinese, but I would guess they're the oldest real civilization to come along and actually do something significant.
I hate hearing lay people try to talk about archaeology and pre-history. Y'all really have few clues.

"ancient Aryan cities"? Do you actually believe in Hitler's "Aryan race"? Absurd.

Forum List

Back