The most bothersome thing about a Hillary Presidency. . .

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
So, realists, like it or not, have resigned themselves to another Clinton Presidency.

This will be the worst part about it. . . . An increase in the drug war, more African Americans locked up for victim-less crimes. It's all such a damn shame. The liquor industry has donated heavily to her campaign.

If every MJ and medical smoker voter for the same candidate, like Johnson or Stein, or even Trump, as he is friendly to the industry too. . . . but they purposely split the third party vote. Alas, all is lost. The days of medical MJ and freedom have come to an end.

mj-1.png

Hillary Clinton Promises To Be Much Harder On Federal Marijuana Laws
Donald Trump has a very firm stance that marijuana should be dealt with state by state, not federally. For millennials, this is much more promising than a Clinton presidency. In a piece on merryjane.com by Zeus Tipado titled “Want Marijuana Legalized? Then Donald Trump Is Your Best Option,” where he goes into deep detail of his disdain towards Trump, but realizes that he is the only hope for actual legalization.

So, realists, like it or not, have resigned themselves to another Clinton Presidency.

This will be the worst part about it. . . . An increase in the drug war, more African Americans locked up for victim-less crimes. It's all such a damn shame. The liquor industry has donated heavily to her campaign.

If every MJ and medical smoker voter for the same candidate, like Johnson or Stein, or even Trump, as he is friendly to the industry too. . . . but they purposely split the third party vote. Alas, all is lost. The days of medical MJ and freedom have come to an end.

mj-1.png

Donald Trump has a very firm stance that marijuana should be dealt with state by state, not federally. For millennials, this is much more promising than a Clinton presidency. In a piece on merryjane.com by Zeus Tipado titled “Want Marijuana Legalized? Then Donald Trump Is Your Best Option,” where he goes into deep detail of his disdain towards Trump, but realizes that he is the only hope for actual legalization.

And Trump is the republican?

Bizzaro land is here...

I agree with Old School, MJ legalization is largely going to be a states rights issue, at least, until over half the states have legalized it, then it will probably be moved from a Schedule I substance all the way down to Schedule III or lower.

Then? It would be legal all over the country for medical use if the doctor thought it necessary.

Nope...............Hillary isn't going to take away the states rights to legalize cannabis, just more right wing fear mongering.

Although...........you gotta admit.................a conservative trying to scare potheads into voting Republican by telling them that the Democrat is gonna take away their weed is funny as hell.

First of all The Donald is above party affiliation really since republicans are generally democrat-lites. Also, "conservative" is a meaningless buzzword which today really should include all neocon democrats. But getting back to the topic, one of the many issues Crooked Hillary is in total opposition to Bernie is marijuana legalization. Crooked Hillary, being a Wall St. stooge knows marijuana legalization is a threat to many big business's bottom line that have given her personal donations to the Clinton Foundation. The ironic hypocrisy is Crooked Hillary might even be a pot user to help with her Parkinson's Disease.

I agree with Old School, MJ legalization is largely going to be a states rights issue, at least, until over half the states have legalized it, then it will probably be moved from a Schedule I substance all the way down to Schedule III or lower.

Then? It would be legal all over the country for medical use if the doctor thought it necessary.

Nope...............Hillary isn't going to take away the states rights to legalize cannabis, just more right wing fear mongering.

Although...........you gotta admit.................a conservative trying to scare potheads into voting Republican by telling them that the Democrat is gonna take away their weed is funny as hell.

The Clinton's supported legislation that put more young blacks into Federal prisons than any other bill ever...yet they claim to be the "champions" of blacks? They had a damn funny way of showing it back in the day!

Don't worry though...Hillary doesn't have any deeply held beliefs...with her it's just a matter of who throws the most cash her way. She'd push legislation to legalize crack if you paid her enough money! Pony up the cash and she'll legalize pot.

The most bothersome thing ?

RW's put Trump on the ticket.

Hillary Clinton: Against Marijuana Legalization "In All Senses of the Word"
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/hillary-clinton-marijuana/

Newly leaked emails from Wikileaks show that Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton gave a thumbs down to the idea of marijuana legalization in a paid speech in 2014.

More specifically, Clinton’s comments came during an on-stage O & A with the Chairman and CEO of Xerox:

URSULA BURNS: So long means thumbs up, short means thumbs down; or long means I support, short means I don’t. I’m going to start with — I’m going to give you about ten long-shorts.

SECRETARY CLINTON: Even if you could make money on a short, you can’t answer short.

URSULA BURNS: You can answer short, but you got to be careful about letting anybody else know that. They will bet against you. So legalization of pot?

SECRETARY CLINTON: Short in all senses of the word.

Only reason she doesn't support it is Big Pharma. Of course, she is a fucking corporatist so it isn't surprising.
So instead of legalizing it, she is just going to socially assassinate cops and judges for doing their job. For political points..
A circle of stupidity that only partisans enjoy. And ignorant morons.

The Clinton's supported legislation that put more young blacks into Federal prisons than any other bill ever...yet they claim to be the "champions" of blacks? They had a damn funny way of showing it back in the day!

Don't worry though...Hillary doesn't have any deeply held beliefs...with her it's just a matter of who throws the most cash her way. She'd push legislation to legalize crack if you paid her enough money! Pony up the cash and she'll legalize pot.
hard to outbid big pharma man..

"weed helps cancer and in some cases have been attributed to the defeat of cancer"
Hillary - "its a lie. Go to the hospital and get pills and chemo and shut the fuck up"

"The most bothersome thing about a Hillary Presidency"

Hillary is the most bothersome thing about a Hillary presidency.

If Trump declares tomorrow that he'll federally legalize marijuana then he'll have my vote. But he won't.

Fortunately Hillary will not do anything about the states that have legalized it.
And she's a career lawyer. Only the blind haven't figured out that recidivist statutes and minimum sentences for small time druggies are ineffective.

There are problems with a Hillary presidency. Most obvious is a bipartisan deficit reduction. But drugs aren't one of the problems.

If Trump declares tomorrow that he'll federally legalize marijuana then he'll have my vote. But he won't.

Fortunately Hillary will not do anything about the states that have legalized it.
And she's a career lawyer. Only the blind haven't figured out that recidivist statutes and minimum sentences for small time druggies are ineffective.

There are problems with a Hillary presidency. Most obvious is a bipartisan deficit reduction. But drugs aren't one of the problems.
Well, yes it is as the government has no right to bar me or others from consuming MJ - a plant that has far less ramifications than legal alcohol.

Well, yes it is as the government has no right to bar me or others from consuming MJ - a plant that has far less ramifications than legal alcohol.

Yep, because after a while, those who drink heavily become physically dependent on it (people who suffer the DT's when they stop drinking).

People who smoke marijuana on a daily basis? When they run out, they just say bummer, and wait until they can get some more. Marijuana IS NOT physically addictive in any way shape or form.

hard to outbid big pharma man..

If Big Pharma comes up with the most money...then they'll have Hillary's support. That's what a Hillary Clinton Presidency means.

Only reason she doesn't support it is Big Pharma. Of course, she is a fucking corporatist so it isn't surprising.
So instead of legalizing it, she is just going to socially assassinate cops and judges for doing their job. For political points..
A circle of stupidity that only partisans enjoy. And ignorant morons.

Think shell do her best to create a federal police force which would end up being a disaster

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton plans to reschedule marijuana if she is elected in November, according to a statement issued by the campaign.

While the Drug Enforcement Administration denied a petition early Thursday to remove marijuana from its Schedule I list under the Controlled Substances Act, leaving the drug lumped in with heroin, LSD and other elicit substances, the Clinton campaign thinks that rescheduling the drug serves a higher purpose.

“Marijuana is already being used for medical purposes in states across the country, and it has the potential for even further medical use,” Maya Harris, a senior policy advisor to Clinton’s campaign, said in a statement, reported by The Denver Post. “As Hillary Clinton has said throughout this campaign, we should make it easier to study marijuana so that we can better understand its potential benefits, as well as its side effects.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Says She Would Reschedule Marijuana

Forum List

Back