The most critical difference between the political right and the political left is...

The Left is driven by hate.
The Right is driven by freedom.
The Right is driven by freedom...unless you're a Muslim or black or gay or transgender or Mexican or...
We all have to live under the same laws.
The only reason why the Democrats want open borders is because they are trying to out-populate Anglo Voters.
Democrats are total racist.

…what they believe with regard to the size and scope of government. To me, that is what defines one as being either right or left wing. Do you agree? If not, then what is it?

That depends on how one defines big government. I for one don't think big government is the amount of people working in it as it is how intrusive they are in your life. When government tells me what I must purchase, causes me to lose benefits at work, costs me money I really didn't want to spend, that's big government to me.

Big government is telling me what size drinks I'm permitted to buy. What kind of bags I'm allowed to use to bring my groceries home. What kind of firearms I'm allowed to use, or how many rounds I'm allowed to have in that firearm. Big government is when they say boys in dresses must be permitted in the locker room or showers with my daughter in school. Big government is restricting their choices when it comes to what they eat for lunch. Big government is forcing my restaurant to post calorie count on every item they sell. Big government is taking over school loans, or telling insurance companies what business model they are allowed to have.

To me, that's big government.
Who you're allowed to marry?

Government should never be in the marriage business in the first place. Do you think it's okay for brother and sister to marry? How about man and dog? If not, then you too have restrictions you approve when it comes to marriage.
The government is involved in our marriages far more deeply than saying who is allowed to marry who.

The government showers cash and prizes on marriages in about a thousand different ways, and you can be sure that pseudoconservatives would scream bloody murder if all that was taken away.

You mean tax returns and Social Security. I can't think of anything else. But it's really less about that. It's more of being rejected that caused them to take on the issue.

If the court ruled that all government goodies should not be part of marriage, the gays would have still been upset and kept fighting to get married. They feel they can force society to accept their lifestyle and feel more normal about themselves.

After all, where did the most complaints come from? That's right, California, where they had civil unions for quite some time before the court ruling.
Unearned Privilege: 1,000+ Laws Benefit Only Married People

The fight by bigots against gay marriage had nothing to do with religion. It was all about not wanting to share the cash and prizes.

Bigots like you made the exact same arguments against interracial marriages.

Face it, tards. The modern day Right loves big government just as much as the Left does.

I've been putting that fact in your faces for YEARS.

Time to wake the fuck up and walk the talk, hypocrites.

See my signature for an example of just how mentally ill you all have become.

We see nothing but hate from the pseudo-Right every single day.

Do you even read this forum? Do you even read your own posts!?!
The Democrats deserve epic criticism.
They make politics about race because they are racist.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

That depends on how one defines big government. I for one don't think big government is the amount of people working in it as it is how intrusive they are in your life. When government tells me what I must purchase, causes me to lose benefits at work, costs me money I really didn't want to spend, that's big government to me.

Big government is telling me what size drinks I'm permitted to buy. What kind of bags I'm allowed to use to bring my groceries home. What kind of firearms I'm allowed to use, or how many rounds I'm allowed to have in that firearm. Big government is when they say boys in dresses must be permitted in the locker room or showers with my daughter in school. Big government is restricting their choices when it comes to what they eat for lunch. Big government is forcing my restaurant to post calorie count on every item they sell. Big government is taking over school loans, or telling insurance companies what business model they are allowed to have.

To me, that's big government.
Who you're allowed to marry?

Government should never be in the marriage business in the first place. Do you think it's okay for brother and sister to marry? How about man and dog? If not, then you too have restrictions you approve when it comes to marriage.
The government is involved in our marriages far more deeply than saying who is allowed to marry who.

The government showers cash and prizes on marriages in about a thousand different ways, and you can be sure that pseudoconservatives would scream bloody murder if all that was taken away.

You mean tax returns and Social Security. I can't think of anything else. But it's really less about that. It's more of being rejected that caused them to take on the issue.

If the court ruled that all government goodies should not be part of marriage, the gays would have still been upset and kept fighting to get married. They feel they can force society to accept their lifestyle and feel more normal about themselves.

After all, where did the most complaints come from? That's right, California, where they had civil unions for quite some time before the court ruling.
Unearned Privilege: 1,000+ Laws Benefit Only Married People

The fight by bigots against gay marriage had nothing to do with religion. It was all about not wanting to share the cash and prizes.

Bigots like you made the exact same arguments against interracial marriages.

Marriage was born from religion. Do you think the US federal government just came up with marriage when the country was formed? Marriage was written about in the Holy Bible. The US Constitution doesn't even mention marriage.

The fight against SSM was less about religion and more with preserving a long time tradition, which I know how you leftists hate tradition. During the Bush administration, states had votes on whether to accept SSM or not. Most all of them voted it down including my state. Then the Supreme Court came along and decided against states rights, and forced it upon us.

The Right is driven by freedom...unless you're a Muslim or black or gay or transgender or Mexican or...
The only reason why the Democrats want open borders is because they are trying to out-populate Anglo Voters.

Republican elites want open borders for unlimited cheap labor.

Exactly. If the people south of our country were renown conservatives, that wall would have been erected 40 years ago by the Democrats and it would have been 80 feet tall.

The Right protects the wealthy from the masses
The Left protects the masses from the wealthy

The right does that? Please give us an example of how they do that. And when have the wealthy ever attacked anybody in which people would need protection?

Let’s see...

Reducing their tax burden
Reducing environmental regulations
Killing unions
Relaxing labor laws
Holding down the minimum wage

So how do any of these benefit the Republican party? I know you live under this myth that all industry is in the Republican pockets, but did you ever ask where all that Democrat money comes in from during elation time?

$$$$$$$ in campaign funds

The right does that? Please give us an example of how they do that. And when have the wealthy ever attacked anybody in which people would need protection?

Let’s see...

Killing unions
Relaxing labor laws

So how do any of these benefit the Republican party? I know you live under this myth that all industry is in the Republican pockets, but did you ever ask where all that Democrat money comes in from during elation time?

They both do. Hil-liar out-raised Trump three to one. She had over 700 million dollars. Where did that money come from, the homeless?

Let’s see...

Killing unions
Relaxing labor laws

They both do. Hil-liar out-raised Trump three to one. She had over 700 million dollars. Where did that money come from, the homeless?

The American taxpayer via Ukraine "aid".

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
Yes, the irony meter is being nuked
View attachment 296903
View attachment 296905
View attachment 296906
View attachment 296907
View attachment 296908

How does any of that make you not a racist?

Let’s see...

Killing unions
Relaxing labor laws

The American taxpayer via Ukraine "aid".

American taxpayers via Zio "aid" & Neocon wars

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
Yes, the irony meter is being nuked
View attachment 296903
View attachment 296905
View attachment 296906
View attachment 296907
View attachment 296908

Racist Democrats?
Where do I sign up?

Exactly. If the people south of our country were renown conservatives, that wall would have been erected 40 years ago by the Democrats and it would have been 80 feet tall.

Hmm.
I had a Mexican co worker he hated Gays & Abortion, but also Blacks & Guatemalans.

Let’s see...

Killing unions
Relaxing labor laws

The Synagogue of Satan has deep pockets.

Hmm.
I had a Mexican co worker he hated Gays & Abortion, but also Blacks & Guatemalans.

Statistically, every other group outside of whites votes a majority Democrat. That's why the Democrat party is so anxious to politically get rid of us.

Hmm.

Statistically, every other group outside of whites votes a majority Democrat. That's why the Democrat party is so anxious to politically get rid of us.

Repubs seem to shoot themselves in the foot a lot.

Warren Burger behind Abortion.
Reagan's Amnesty.
Romney the first to apply Obamacare.

Forum List

Back