The most critical difference between the political right and the political left is...

Which is why Afghanistan was over in a day.

If they could resist with stick and stones, no problem for Americans with high powered guns. All you need to do is to cause enough havoc in a big city and the tyrant is history with all legitimacy disappearing.

It was a different day when the Constitution was written. We could never defend ourselves without a standing military in place. Hell, somebody could shoot a rocket at us half way around the world and we'd only have minutes to say goodbye to each other. Our warplanes in the future will all be drones. Not only would they save lives,but would also be able to fly at top speeds since the there is no pilot to pass out.

Switzerland historically hardly has had a standing military, they seemed to avoid being invaded pretty well.... They also avoided a lot of their own being killed in war, or wasting a ton of funds on military.

Now, I understand the USA deterred Russia, still the USA spent a few years back more than Russia, China, India, Britain, Brazil, Pakistan and yada yada combined.

Switzerland is not a world power. And if something terrible would happen to them, who do you think they would call for help?

A lot of countries have a weak military because we are there. Being the world police is not a job created for Americans. It's just a job that was formed. And if we don't want to be the world police any longer, then think of who comes close to our strength that will take that job.

So we do spend a lot on military power. It's something other countries don't do, which is why they can afford things like socialized healthcare, and various other social goodies we don't have.

Now this is one joke of a position considering under the "greatest military" America is getting invaded like no other country.

Well, the only thing that could defeat a military as strong as ours is liberalism unfortunately. Liberalism is worse than cancer. The Communists wrote long ago that they will take over this military strength called the USA. But they will do so without one bullet being fired. They will takeover from within. It's what we are witnessing today.
What I saw today was a Pelosi who backed off from the insanity of impeaching a political opponent who did nothing to deserve impeachment. I don't know what pundits will make of it, but impeachment should never have been threatened by a person who has no compunctions about lying to the public, since he would not reveal the alleged "leaker" who made yet more false claims against President Trump, and who may himself be subject to disciplinary action for what he proffered as a solid case was nothing more than a political operative trying to insert a stiletto into the President's back without having to account to anybody for it.

In our system of government, the military is irrelevant since they really can't be used for our border.

I see no good reason why not.

Defending the borders of this nation against foreign invasion ought to be the primary duty and purpose of our military. We should be giving higher priority to putting our soldiers and equipment along our southern border, to stop the invading foreign criminals, than to sending them overseas to fight other countries' wars.

In our system of government, the military is irrelevant since they really can't be used for our border.

I see no good reason why not.

Defending the borders of this nation against foreign invasion ought to be the primary duty and purpose of our military. We should be giving higher priority to putting our soldiers and equipment along our southern border, to stop the invading foreign criminals, than to sending them overseas to fight other countries' wars.

I agree, but a good solid border such as a wall or fence can do most of that for us. Our military can't shoot or kill a pregnant woman with three kids crossing our border. a border wall would stop them. So it's a matter of using our money the most productively to accomplish our goals.

It was a different day when the Constitution was written. We could never defend ourselves without a standing military in place. Hell, somebody could shoot a rocket at us half way around the world and we'd only have minutes to say goodbye to each other. Our warplanes in the future will all be drones. Not only would they save lives,but would also be able to fly at top speeds since the there is no pilot to pass out.

Switzerland historically hardly has had a standing military, they seemed to avoid being invaded pretty well.... They also avoided a lot of their own being killed in war, or wasting a ton of funds on military.

Now, I understand the USA deterred Russia, still the USA spent a few years back more than Russia, China, India, Britain, Brazil, Pakistan and yada yada combined.

Switzerland is not a world power. And if something terrible would happen to them, who do you think they would call for help?

A lot of countries have a weak military because we are there. Being the world police is not a job created for Americans. It's just a job that was formed. And if we don't want to be the world police any longer, then think of who comes close to our strength that will take that job.

So we do spend a lot on military power. It's something other countries don't do, which is why they can afford things like socialized healthcare, and various other social goodies we don't have.

Now this is one joke of a position considering under the "greatest military" America is getting invaded like no other country.

Well, the only thing that could defeat a military as strong as ours is liberalism unfortunately. Liberalism is worse than cancer. The Communists wrote long ago that they will take over this military strength called the USA. But they will do so without one bullet being fired. They will takeover from within. It's what we are witnessing today.
What I saw today was a Pelosi who backed off from the insanity of impeaching a political opponent who did nothing to deserve impeachment. I don't know what pundits will make of it, but impeachment should never have been threatened by a person who has no compunctions about lying to the public, since he would not reveal the alleged "leaker" who made yet more false claims against President Trump, and who may himself be subject to disciplinary action for what he proffered as a solid case was nothing more than a political operative trying to insert a stiletto into the President's back without having to account to anybody for it.

Hopefully the Senate can change that direction. It's something Piglosi fears. What she's doing now is holding on to the impeachment conviction with rumor she wants to add articles to it. You can't do that. You can't add articles once the impeachment passes. You need to have a new impeachment process for those particular articles. It's comparable to a DA prosecuting somebody for shoplifting,and after the conviction, adding assault and battery with no trial for it.

What we are dealing with is anti-Americans and anti-constitutionalists. These commies believe they are above the executive and above the judiciary. Not only do they need to be stopped, but be put out of power as well.

Somewhat anecdotal, but I see the right as wholesome, spiritual and loving.

I see the left as self-loathing, gender-confused, substandard shitstains that want to normalize their ugly aberrations. In the old days these defective units were flung off the cliff by the women of the village while the men were out hunting.

Just my 2 cents.

Trump has already been impeached. There is no “backing off”.

The garbage about Schiff is a Trumpian fantasy. Schiff is going nowhere, unlike Giuliani and his pals.

Trump has already been impeached. There is no “backing off”.

The garbage about Schiff is a Trumpian fantasy. Schiff is going nowhere, unlike Giuliani and his pals.

They wish there was backing off from the debacle. Democrat party has been revealed to be a 3rd world banana republic operation.

I agree, but a good solid border such as a wall or fence can do most of that for us. Our military can't shoot or kill a pregnant woman with three kids crossing our border. a border wall would stop them. So it's a matter of using our money the most productively to accomplish our goals.

Sure, they can, and should. I hate to say it, but that's how it is. Our borders need to be protected from foreign invaders, and the way to do that is to have our soldiers using whatever force is necessary, to repel those invaders, including the use of deadly force.

It's sad that we have to even be talking about using such force against women and children, but that's not on us; that's on a culture so savage and degenerate that it would send women and children to the front lines in a war against us. All the more reason, to stop them from invading us, and contaminating our culture with that savagery.

A big part of the problem is that there are people who have been convinced, by the usual suspects, that this is some kind of military invasion.

Funny, the people who are causing the problem are powerful enough to destroy Central & South America because of their MONEY.

They obtained all that money by selling DRUGS.

To AMERICANS.

But no, we don't have anything to do with this. We have no responsibility here. Our hands aren't dirty here. We're just VICTIMS. Fuck them.

Fucking incredible.

Last edited:
A big part of the problem is that there are people who have been convinced, by the usual suspects, that this is some kind of military invasion.

Funny, the people who are causing the problem are powerful enough to destroy Central & South America because of their MONEY.

To AMERICANS.

But no, we don't have anything to do with this. We have no responsibility here. Our hands aren't dirty here. We're just VICTIMS. Fuck them.

Fucking incredible.

We have laws against using those drugs. We have harsh laws against those drugs being sold in this country. What more do you want us to do?

Drugs are a problem, but the bigger problem are the Democrats who welcome those who want to sell those drugs into our country. Not only do they welcome those drug sellers, they protest that those who use the drugs (the buyers) are taking up prison space as non-violent offenders. They support resistance to measures (like the wall) to stop those drugs from coming in.

So what is the problem again?

To AMERICANS.

Fucking incredible.

We have laws against using those drugs. We have harsh laws against those drugs being sold in this country. What more do you want us to do?

Drugs are a problem, but the bigger problem are the Democrats who welcome those who want to sell those drugs into our country. Not only do they welcome those drug sellers, they protest that those who use the drugs (the buyers) are taking up prison space for non-violent offenders. They support resistance to measures (like the wall) to stop those drugs from coming in.

What I expect you to do is throw up your hands, play the victim, point the finger somewhere else and avoid any heavy lifting whatsoever.

To AMERICANS.

Fucking incredible.

Drugs are a problem, but the bigger problem are the Democrats who welcome those who want to sell those drugs into our country. Not only do they welcome those drug sellers, they protest that those who use the drugs (the buyers) are taking up prison space for non-violent offenders. They support resistance to measures (like the wall) to stop those drugs from coming in.

What I expect you to do is throw up your hands, play the victim, point the finger somewhere else and avoid any heavy lifting whatsoever.

I don't play any victim. What I do is vote people in that want to do something about it just like I do every election. If they don't win, not much I can do about that. Blame the people who voted the wrong leaders into Washington.

founding a space force when we can’t put a human out there without Russian help
I think that's just why we need a space force, darling.
I certainly would like to stay ahead of the curve than try to catch up in the age of technology.
I know you and the choirboy Rightwinger mock that kind of thought.

I guess that’s a difference between the blob’s people and other Americans. El Blabo and his subjects are in favor of bigger government.
If you haven't figured it out by now, Einstein, let me help. Both parties are in favor of bigger government. Sheesh, is she 8 years old?

Having said that, protecting our country, land, sea, air, and now space....is what our government was supposed to do.
Sorry that you're not equipped to understand that.

Protecting America being invaded by immigrants?
Or protect a certain country that shall remain nameless.

I'm sure 48% of the entire World's military budget is enough.

If we lose our country, its because of a Civil War, or Immigrants.

PS.
Thomas Jefferson was initially against a standing army, and is commonly quoted by Republicans / Libertarians.
Do you know how to defeat the United States?
Knock out the electrical grid.
Knock out the satellites.
We couldn't mount a counter attack, SSE.
It would bring us to our knees, it would knock out our economy....along with the world's economy.
That's how you defeat the United States....and other countries know that and working towards it.

Considering the USA spent more than Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Brazil, and Britain combined.
The easiest way to knock out the USA is bring in plenty of foreigners, and then have MSNBC / CNN push views in one political direction & FOX news push people in another political direction.

The problem is our internal groups at each others throats, and the cultural replacements which can be used to drive a wedge between Americans, and even eventually eradicate our culture.

I guess that’s a difference between the blob’s people and other Americans. El Blabo and his subjects are in favor of bigger government.
If you haven't figured it out by now, Einstein, let me help. Both parties are in favor of bigger government. Sheesh, is she 8 years old?

Having said that, protecting our country, land, sea, air, and now space....is what our government was supposed to do.
Sorry that you're not equipped to understand that.

Protecting America being invaded by immigrants?
Or protect a certain country that shall remain nameless.

I'm sure 48% of the entire World's military budget is enough.

If we lose our country, its because of a Civil War, or Immigrants.

PS.
Thomas Jefferson was initially against a standing army, and is commonly quoted by Republicans / Libertarians.

I think Jefferson would not hold that view today. War back in his days were people grab their guns and go out to shoot each other. Today, many strategies have to be learned, you need to be physically fit, you need to understand and learn how to use technology to fight a war. Therefore a standing army is a necessity.

War is increasingly changing to proxies, and upheaval from within.

Actually, Poles played a leading role in this.

Polish Solidarity, Polish Ryszard Kuklinski & Polish Brzezinski played an enormous role in these proxies & upheaval from within.

It lead to the collapse of Soviets, with the help from America.

Still, now Putin's Russia seems to be playing the same game.

I think the West is falling apart, the EU is teetering on the edge, and the USA is on the edge of a potential civil war.... If you ask me.

No, I don't foresee a civil war of any kind. A separation of the country would come first. In fact I support having two countries at this point. I'm so irritated with liberalism I wouldn't mind living with my own political kind.

Eh, expect riots to grow by 500X in 2020, regardless of who wins.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

In 2020 the big question becomes if people bring guns to their riots, (I tend to think so)
or if the riots
become big enough for the military's need to squash.
If so
it could easily escalate, and even tear apart the Military as well into factions.

…what they believe with regard to the size and scope of government. To me, that is what defines one as being either right or left wing. Do you agree? If not, then what is it?
Freedom and liberty

Forum List

Back