The Most Dangerous City in the World

I refer to them as brown because that's what makes sense to racist conservatives. By the way don't you find it interesting that you're almost always the only conservative poster to ever confront these people? I believe it's because most of the GOP and it's members have made the conscious choice to look away when they see this because it means more support for their party.

That is true. Unkotare is the only conservative poster who speaks out against racism on this forum....that I've noticed, for sure.
Now you've gone from defending the KKK to defending perversion. We're finding out more and more about you all the time, aren't we?

If he's a pervert, it's none of my business. Maybe you'd do well to keep your nose out of other peoples crotches.
Pretty much what I expected. If you don't have a problem with someone being in the KKK, why would you have a problem with a pervert with a poop fetish?

You're a liar.
For anyone who is interested, you'll find plenty of posts where Carla defends Robert Byrd, Exalted Cyclops in the KKK.

The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

^ Why brown people don't vote republican

Don't pretend that fucking idiot represents the Republican Party. He represents nothing more than his own fear and weakness.

As for you, don't refer to human beings as a color. Have some respect for individual human dignity or accept that you are as much of an asshole as he is.

I refer to them as brown because that's what makes sense to racist conservatives. By the way don't you find it interesting that you're almost always the only conservative poster to ever confront these people? I believe it's because most of the GOP and it's members have made the conscious choice to look away when they see this because it means more support for their party.

That is true. Unkotare is the only conservative poster who speaks out against racism on this forum....that I've noticed, for sure.

You know what else I've noticed for sure? Liberals using accusations of racism as a weapon to score political points.it's nauseating already. Liberals are no less racist than conservatives and vice-versa. Racism is a human condition, it has nothing to do with ideology. So just stop.

Speak for yourself. All racist people think everyone else is a racist, just like them.

We can agree to disagree on wether racism is innate, but still, it's dishonest to link racism to conservatism. Racism or race nothing to conservative ideology or liberal ideology for that matter.

Now you've gone from defending the KKK to defending perversion. We're finding out more and more about you all the time, aren't we?

If he's a pervert, it's none of my business. Maybe you'd do well to keep your nose out of other peoples crotches.
Pretty much what I expected. If you don't have a problem with someone being in the KKK, why would you have a problem with a pervert with a poop fetish?

You're a liar.
For anyone who is interested, you'll find plenty of posts where Carla defends Robert Byrd, Exalted Cyclops in the KKK.

The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yet you can't find one quote where I defended Byrd's racist deeds.

Don't pretend that fucking idiot represents the Republican Party. He represents nothing more than his own fear and weakness.

As for you, don't refer to human beings as a color. Have some respect for individual human dignity or accept that you are as much of an asshole as he is.

You know what else I've noticed for sure? Liberals using accusations of racism as a weapon to score political points.it's nauseating already. Liberals are no less racist than conservatives and vice-versa. Racism is a human condition, it has nothing to do with ideology. So just stop.

Speak for yourself. All racist people think everyone else is a racist, just like them.

We can agree to disagree on wether racism is innate, but still, it's dishonest to link racism to conservatism. Racism or race nothing to conservative ideology or liberal ideology for that matter.

I don't believe that all RWers are racist, but you certainly are, as well as most of the other righties on this forum. It certainly stands out in your party.

You're a liar.

Let's let the other members decide that, ok?

You're a liar.

I'm sure everyone is going to rush right over to read 43 pages, you dope. You have nothing, you liar.

You're a liar.

I'm sure everyone is going to rush right over to read 43 pages, you dope. You have nothing, you liar.
That's why you keep denying it, because you think no one will bother to look. But the ones who do.....

You're a liar.

That's why you keep denying it, because you think no one will bother to look. But the ones who do.....

LOL, you idiot.

I don't believe that all RWers are racist, but you certainly are, as well as most of the other righties on this forum. It certainly stands out in your party.

I look at racism as a ugly human condition. In my opinion everyone is in some part racist, we only differ in degree. We're a flawed species. Anyway , that is how I see it.
You may see more overt racists that identify as conservative, but you cannot always tell what is in people's hearts and minds.

The point I was trying to make is its a dishonest tactic to try and discredit conservatism with accusations of racism when conservatism has nothing to do with racism.

You're a liar.

I don't mind finding your racist quotes and posting them.

Look at the porch monkey jumping up and down in his cage, swinging by his tail, talking shit (from the safety of his keyboard, of course). You ain't about shit, nigga.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're a liar.

Look at the porch monkey jumping up and down in his cage, swinging by his tail, talking shit (from the safety of his keyboard, of course). You ain't about shit, nigga.

Of course you don't, it will hopefully keep others from looking at YOUR'S.

You're a liar.

Hey bitch, I don't mind anyone reading that as long as they read the whole thread.

You're a liar.

Hey bitch, I don't mind anyone reading that as long as they read the whole thread.

Here's your hat.

kkk_hood.jpg

You're a liar.

Here's your hat.

kkk_hood.jpg
Diversion. You defended this guy.

kkk-byrd.jpg

You're a liar.

Here's your hat.

kkk_hood.jpg

kkk-byrd.jpg

Blacks should pay reparations to whites (conservative whites) for their freedom.

Should we have repairations for slavery Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's your hat.

kkk_hood.jpg

kkk-byrd.jpg

Blacks should pay reparations to whites (conservative whites) for their freedom.

Should we have repairations for slavery Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Carla, Carla, Carla, you're overlooking two things. One, that statement isn't racist. Two, I'm not the one who was defending a KKK member, you were. I don't NEED to prove I'm not a racist because everyone knows liberals call EVERY conservative a racist and it's nothing new. YOU, on the other hand, DO have to explain your support of Bob Byrd because YOU are the one who claims you're not racist but defend racists in your own party. See how that works?

PS, I like how I've made you spend all this time searching frantically for old posts. :lmao:

Here's your hat.

kkk_hood.jpg

kkk-byrd.jpg

Carla, Carla, Carla, you're overlooking two things. One, that statement isn't racist. Two, I'm not the one who was defending a KKK member, you were. I don't NEED to prove I'm not a racist because everyone knows liberals call EVERY conservative a racist and it's nothing new. YOU, on the other hand, DO have to explain your support of Bob Byrd because YOU are the one who claims you're not racist but defend racists in your own party. See how that works?

PS, I like how I've made you spend all this time searching frantically for old posts. :lmao:

I like my new sig line. Thank you. :p

Forum List

Back