The Most Disgusting Song of All Time

Ann Coulter is just a pot stirrer. She's a tool for the useful idiots and their confirmation bias, gets them nice and fired up and gets paid handsomely for doing so. Being divisive FOR A LIVING is going leave a great karma debt on the heads of those who make a living by being evil & spiteful.

OK, expert....let's see how simple it is to prove you are simple....

I believe Coulter has had 10 best sellers.

How many have you read?

More to the point....have you ever read a book? Any book?

Ahh, so you're pointing to books she had written as proof of her intelligence. Well, then - I can't wait to hear how smart you think someone like Snookie is when her tell-all autobiography hits the best sellers list.

Let alone non disclosure agreements regarding ghost-writers.

Puhleeze. All we have to do is listen to her distorted (read: insane) faux world view.

I say faux because word around her "circle" is that she's sensationalizing and being ridiculous on purpose because it's eaten right up. See: YOU, for example.

Ann Coulter is just a pot stirrer. She's a tool for the useful idiots and their confirmation bias, gets them nice and fired up and gets paid handsomely for doing so. Being divisive FOR A LIVING is going leave a great karma debt on the heads of those who make a living by being evil & spiteful.

OK, expert....let's see how simple it is to prove you are simple....

I believe Coulter has had 10 best sellers.

How many have you read?

More to the point....have you ever read a book? Any book?

Ahh, so you're pointing to books she had written as proof of her intelligence. Well, then - I can't wait to hear how smart you think someone like Snookie is when her tell-all autobiography hits the best sellers list.

Let alone non disclosure agreements regarding ghost-writers.

Puhleeze. All we have to do is listen to her distorted (read: insane) faux world view.

I say faux because word around her "circle" is that she's sensationalizing and being ridiculous on purpose because it's eaten right up. See: YOU, for example.

No, you moron.

I'm demonstrating what a lying sack of offal you are in pretending that you know anything about Coulter.

I believe I've read all of her books, and....while this is beyond your ken....they are documented in a scholarly fashion.

Please....stop pretending that you know ANYTHING about ANYTHING.

And....for good measure,
You're as handsome as the day you left Goldblum's flychamber.

You should take your own advice, pretty much all of your OP's are created around a circumstance where you've read something that you did not comprehend. You're not as smart as you pretend to be, and you should find yourself instead of spending each and everyday constructing OP's in order to attempt to decimate what you view as opponents. Your thinking is small.

As far as my looks? WTF?

I am definitely handsome, but I'm not sure how you'd know and #2 - you HAVE your pic in your profile and are beat as fuck, to be commenting on looks? smfh, go get 'um, killer. :lol:

You should take your own advice, pretty much all of your OP's are created around a circumstance where you've read something that you did not comprehend. You're not as smart as you pretend to be, and you should find yourself instead of spending each and everyday constructing OP's in order to attempt to decimate what you view as opponents. Your thinking is small.

As far as my looks? WTF?

I am definitely handsome, but I'm not sure how you'd know and #2 - you HAVE your pic in your profile and are beat as fuck, to be commenting on looks? smfh, go get 'um, killer. :lol:

There you have it!

Stupid post from 'StupidFolk.com'

You're about as funny and insulting as the guy who wrote Brown Wallpaper.

I think his name was.... Whu-Flung-Poo

This is very ironic in a sense. Do those who hate "Imagine" also hate all the Christian hymns that are about peace, hope and the Utopian heaven?

And....another Liberal:

"Washington DC talk show host Chris Plante reported today that Barack Obama omitted the words "under God" from the Gettysburg Address when reciting the great speech for a Ken Burns documentary."
Obama Removes 'God' from Gettysburg Address

Bet he loved the song, too.

Ultimately, the song's content is fiction. Humanity naturally divides itself. Has since its inception. And at heart, we are tribal which explains why organizations quickly become top heavy and implode when they expand past 200 people. According to the theory of "Dunbar's number," the human cerebral cortex cannot include more than 200 people into its family group. In other words, we cannot care for more than 200 people at a time. (Also known as the monkey's sphere) Which means that a global society is not possible. We can't even manage city-states, countries, or even just cities for that matter.

Dunbar's number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Musically, the song is great. And Lennon's later political association is largely unknown.

Ultimately, the song's content is fiction. Humanity naturally divides itself. Has since its inception. And at heart, we are tribal which explains why organizations quickly become top heavy and implode when they expand past 200 people. According to the theory of "Dunbar's number," the human cerebral cortex cannot include more than 200 people into its family group. In other words, we cannot care for more than 200 people at a time. (Also known as the monkey's sphere) Which means that a global society is not possible. We can't even manage city-states, countries, or even just cities for that matter.

Dunbar's number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Musically, the song is great. And Lennon's later political association is largely unknown.

"Ultimately, the song's content is fiction."

I don't believe you'd deny that fiction is capable of moving the masses of folks,....would you?

“1934: A New Deal for Artists,” offers a panorama of the United States through the vision of artists in the Public Works of Art Project (PWAP), the first nationwide foray into public art....Programs such as PWAP, which began the series of programs that culminated most prominently with the Federal Art Project (1935-43) commissioned murals for schools, post offices, libraries and community centers, and put sculpture in national parks."

What?s the Deal about New Deal Art? | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine

Political Chic, essentially what you're doing is taking a song with words designed to evoke certain emotions and images (like a poem) and analyze it as if it were a Gov't written handbook guide on some lifeless topic like taxes. You need to lighten up.

It's a freaking theoretical poem that breaks down the idea that we're constantly considering ourselves as "divided" and what life would be like if that weren't the case. It ponders the major "divisions" humans fight and kill over - food, resources, religions, and territory (national sovereignty) - and says what would happen if those divisions didn't exist? If the Pakistani man and the Indian man considered themselves humans sharing 1 planet vs 2 separate countries fighting for territory, perhaps would the general hatred subside (if they considered themselves "one in the same")?

This song is very much a representation (in my opinion) of many core Buddhist beliefs that we are essentially all "one" and that the duality is nothing more than an illusion.

I have no freaking idea what you are so upset about here...

Jeez Louise.....

Last edited:
Political Chic, essentially what you're doing is taking a song with words designed to evoke certain emotions and images (like a poem) and analyze it as if it were a Gov't written handbook guide on some lifeless topic like taxes. You need to lighten up.

It's a freaking poem. It ponders the major things humans fight and kill over - food, resources, religions, and territory (national sovereignty) - and says what would happen if those divisions didn't exist? If the Pakistani man and the Indian man considered themselves humans sharing 1 planet vs 2 separate countries fighting for territory, perhaps would the general hatred subside (if they considered themselves "one in the same")?

This song is very much a representation (in my opinion) of many core Buddhist beliefs that we are essentially all "one" and that the duality is nothing more than an illusion.

I have no freaking idea what you are so upset about here. Do you dislike Buddhists as well, lol, or anyone who has ever murmured the words "we are all one"?

Jeez Louise.....

Wrong. YOU, on the other hand, are busy denying reality.

The reality is that PoliticalChic has identified that the song is a liberal "anthem."

And her critique is therefore perfectly reasonable political analysis of what the "song/poem" means.

It's a freaking poem. It ponders the major things humans fight and kill over - food, resources, religions, and territory (national sovereignty) - and says what would happen if those divisions didn't exist? If the Pakistani man and the Indian man considered themselves humans sharing 1 planet vs 2 separate countries fighting for territory, perhaps would the general hatred subside (if they considered themselves "one in the same")?

I have no freaking idea what you are so upset about here. Do you dislike Buddhists as well, lol, or anyone who has ever murmured the words "we are all one"?

Jeez Louise.....

Wrong. YOU, on the other hand, are busy denying reality.

The reality is that PoliticalChic has identified that the song is a liberal "anthem."

And her critique is therefore perfectly reasonable political analysis of what the "song/poem" means.

Busy denying what? That this song is nothing more than an endorsement/retelling of Buddhist beliefs that have been around for multiple thousands of years?

Is Buddhism equally disgusting to PoliticalChic?

Last edited:

It's a freaking theoretical poem that breaks down the idea that we're constantly considering ourselves as "divided" and what life would be like if that weren't the case. It ponders the major "divisions" humans fight and kill over - food, resources, religions, and territory (national sovereignty) - and says what would happen if those divisions didn't exist? If the Pakistani man and the Indian man considered themselves humans sharing 1 planet vs 2 separate countries fighting for territory, perhaps would the general hatred subside (if they considered themselves "one in the same")?

I have no freaking idea what you are so upset about here...

Jeez Louise.....

Because it feeds fools like you utopian bullshit

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

LOL, what the hell are you talking about, [MENTION=18909]thanatos144[/MENTION]?

Are you saying that "we shant have poems, songs, or movies about utopias to incite wonder"? Are you against ALL art that idealizes an imagined utopia or do you inconsistently just direct your anger towards pieces written/performed by left leaning artists?

Or, are you saying that you disagree that "oneness" and the breaking down the illusion of dualism is not a Buddhist concept?

Last edited:

tapatalk post

LOL, what the hell are you talking about, [MENTION=18909]thanatos144[/MENTION]?

Are you saying that "we shant have poems, songs, or movies about utopias to incite wonder"? Are you against ALL art that idealizes an imagined utopia or do you inconsistently just direct your anger towards pieces written/performed by left leaning artists?

Or, are you saying that you disagree that "oneness" and the breaking down the illusion of dualism is not a Buddhist concept?

I believe that fools are sadly led

tapatalk post

I believe that fools are sadly led

tapatalk post

Yea, but I'm asking you whether or not you're against all art that imagines some sort of a utopia because it's "misleading"...

I'm not understanding your argument.

What you are inferring is that I am cor censorship because I have verbally said the song is garbage.

tapatalk post

If it sounded like I was inferring that, I want to clarify it was not my intention. I'm talking strictly opinions here...

I was asking that since you dislike the song "Imagine" for the specific reason that it encourages the listener to dream about a utopian society without war, hunger, etc, are you also against all other forms of art that encourage the same sort of feelings?

Just wonder if the belief is consistent, or only directed towards certain artists with certain political affiliations.

Last edited:
Relax....this is about politics.

1. Here the song at issue:

"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too"
"Imagine," by John Lennon

Yup....the universal anthem of Liberalism: "Imagine," by John Lennon.

2. No countries...the end of sovereignty.....only United Nations global government.
Unelected elites making the rules for all of us. Imagine.

a. ‘Global governance, the idea of all humankind united under one common political authority, has not existed so far in human history. This is not to say that it hasn’t been debated, called for, fought for…and as recently as the 20th century, enforced on large swaths of the planet….called communism.... data is available documenting the deleterious effects: responsible for over 100 million slaughtered. How to explain its endorsement by the Western elites? Simple: it is a religious belief called, among other things, Liberalism.
"Sovereignty or Submission: Will Americans Rule Themselves or be Ruled by Others?" by John Fonte

3. Imagaine....if there were no counties, it stands to reason, "Nothing to kill or die for."
I'm guessing that we could find a few things that people kill or die for in both the history of mankind and the penal code. Any disagree?

4. And, possibly the most invidious lie told, and believed by Liberals..."more have died because of religion...." Got that covered: " And no religion too" Imagine.
a. First World War (1914–18): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 million
Russian Civil War (1917–22): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9 million
Soviet Union, Stalin’s regime (1924–53): . . . . . . . . . 20 million
Second World War (1937–45): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 55 million
Chinese Civil War (1945–49): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.5 million
People’s Republic of China, Mao Zedong’s
regime (1949–75): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50 million
Korean War (1950–53): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.8 million
North Korea (1948 et seq.): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 million
Rwanda and Burundi (1959–95): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.35 million
What was the religious basis for those? The only religion I see in there is the religion of Leftism.

5. And, of course, the attraction of Liberalism for many is no recriminations, no judgments about anyone....after all, each person is entitled to his or her personal morality...true? Got that covered, too:
"Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us

Above us only sky"

6. And, if there is no societal morality, then " Imagine all the people
Living for today..." Yup...'do your own thing.'

7. But there is some good news.....

" Often as people mature they out-grow their naïve embrace of leftist ideology and begin to see things in their true light,...' John Lennon was a closet Republican, who felt a little embarrassed by his former radicalism, at the time of his death - according to the tragic Beatles star's last personal assistant.'

He says, "John, basically, made it very clear that if he were an American he would vote for Reagan because he was really sour on (Democrat) Jimmy Carter. By 1979 he looked back on that guy and was embarrassed by that guy's naiveté."(He wrote 'Imagine' in 1970).

This new revelation about the late rock & roll legend should give us all pause to reflect upon the hollow nature of liberalism. For those of us who have misguided friends, family and associates who continue to cling to the factually devoid ideology of the left, be patient yet unrelenting in exposing these lost souls to the truth and Imagine them discovering the world of reality."
Blog: Imagine John Lennon as a Republican

So.....perhaps there is hope?

Maybe?

Good gawd, how the hell do you make it through life when you can completely miss the mark on what a song like this is all about?

Oh, maybe you take the Bible as a literal ... never mind... :cuckoo:

Relax....this is about politics.

1. Here the song at issue:

"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too"
"Imagine," by John Lennon

Yup....the universal anthem of Liberalism: "Imagine," by John Lennon.

2. No countries...the end of sovereignty.....only United Nations global government.
Unelected elites making the rules for all of us. Imagine.

a. ‘Global governance, the idea of all humankind united under one common political authority, has not existed so far in human history. This is not to say that it hasn’t been debated, called for, fought for…and as recently as the 20th century, enforced on large swaths of the planet….called communism.... data is available documenting the deleterious effects: responsible for over 100 million slaughtered. How to explain its endorsement by the Western elites? Simple: it is a religious belief called, among other things, Liberalism.
"Sovereignty or Submission: Will Americans Rule Themselves or be Ruled by Others?" by John Fonte

3. Imagaine....if there were no counties, it stands to reason, "Nothing to kill or die for."
I'm guessing that we could find a few things that people kill or die for in both the history of mankind and the penal code. Any disagree?

4. And, possibly the most invidious lie told, and believed by Liberals..."more have died because of religion...." Got that covered: " And no religion too" Imagine.
a. First World War (1914–18): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 million
Russian Civil War (1917–22): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9 million
Soviet Union, Stalin’s regime (1924–53): . . . . . . . . . 20 million
Second World War (1937–45): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 55 million
Chinese Civil War (1945–49): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.5 million
People’s Republic of China, Mao Zedong’s
regime (1949–75): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50 million
Korean War (1950–53): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.8 million
North Korea (1948 et seq.): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 million
Rwanda and Burundi (1959–95): . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.35 million
What was the religious basis for those? The only religion I see in there is the religion of Leftism.

5. And, of course, the attraction of Liberalism for many is no recriminations, no judgments about anyone....after all, each person is entitled to his or her personal morality...true? Got that covered, too:
"Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us

Above us only sky"

6. And, if there is no societal morality, then " Imagine all the people
Living for today..." Yup...'do your own thing.'

7. But there is some good news.....

" Often as people mature they out-grow their naïve embrace of leftist ideology and begin to see things in their true light,...' John Lennon was a closet Republican, who felt a little embarrassed by his former radicalism, at the time of his death - according to the tragic Beatles star's last personal assistant.'

He says, "John, basically, made it very clear that if he were an American he would vote for Reagan because he was really sour on (Democrat) Jimmy Carter. By 1979 he looked back on that guy and was embarrassed by that guy's naiveté."(He wrote 'Imagine' in 1970).

This new revelation about the late rock & roll legend should give us all pause to reflect upon the hollow nature of liberalism. For those of us who have misguided friends, family and associates who continue to cling to the factually devoid ideology of the left, be patient yet unrelenting in exposing these lost souls to the truth and Imagine them discovering the world of reality."
Blog: Imagine John Lennon as a Republican

So.....perhaps there is hope?

Maybe?

Good gawd, how the hell do you make it through life when you can completely miss the mark on what a song like this is all about?

Oh, maybe you take the Bible as a literal ... never mind... :cuckoo:

She is dead on about what this song is about

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back