The most entertaining yet sad part of politics for you?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It amuses me to no end when someone new is promoted on the political chess board and everyone takes a position on said person. Some love them, some hate them, but one thing never seems to change....
Eventually that new hero of the left or right gets turned on by the pack of hungry wolves that once sang their praises.
I've watched it happen countless times on this board as well as in DC and I find it both amusing & sad at the same time.

It amuses me to no end when someone new is promoted on the political chess board and everyone takes a position on said person. Some love them, some hate them, but one thing never seems to change....
Eventually that new hero of the left or right gets turned on by the pack of hungry wolves that once sang their praises.
I've watched it happen countless times on this board as well as in DC and I find it both amusing & sad at the same time.
Yeah, that's funny to watch, and sad.

For me it's the way wingers on both ends behave so similarly to those on the other end, those they loathe, and don't even see it.

Hell, even if the person is a member of your own party. Ted Cruz was an outsider hero among quite a few in the GOP, until Trump turned him into Lyin' Ted.

For me, everything that goes on in universities. Which have become daycare centers for psychotic children.

I find it amusing yet sad the way your average voter eats up the same shit election after election and then bitches when all is said and done. If the one common denominator every time is you then don't bitch about the politicians.

The destruction of the Black Family by means of Democratic Policies going back half a century...and the corresponding rise of the Professional Porch Sitter.

I find it amusing yet sad the way your average voter eats up the same shit election after election and then bitches when all is said and done. If the one common denominator every time is you then don't bitch about the politicians.
/----/ Look what happens when Pres Trump keeps his campaign promises, the Dems and MSM attacks him non stop.

my saddest times are when liberals post new threads.

Forum List

Back