The most fucked in the head opinion piece I have ever read to justify criminals.

these were WORKING undoc' immigrants, not welfare suckers...?

The left wants to turn them into welfare recipients by not following through with our laws and kicking them out. How long until you fight to give them access to welfare and turn them all into citizens?

*** In this very thread people are calling our border security laws illegitimate laws that should be broken.

Even without welfare they use our infrastructure and emergency services. They also send money out of the nation back to where they came from. They cost us even before you start fighting to give them welfare.

You have no respect for our nation or its laws. People like me are trying to stop people like you from pushing us down a slippery slope to appease your bleeding hearts. As logical people it is our responsibility to stop you overemotional types from ruining our nation with your good intentions.

It’s far more complicated than that.

These people that are here are economically and politically imbedded in our society. It’s very easy for people like you to say deport deport........ But ignored their importance and contributions to the booming economy.

*** Do you understand how this come about? Let me explain. Ugly inhumane disgusting Americans called illegal border crossing are criminals.
Decent Americans with a good heart and human being totally disagree with you. We do not called them criminals. So we ( not you) are going to change that law.

They may not be criminals via technicality, but they should be. Congress should pass a law that if you are caught here illegally, it's a felony punishable by a minimum of five years in prison. Illegal immigration solved.

The left wants to turn them into welfare recipients by not following through with our laws and kicking them out. How long until you fight to give them access to welfare and turn them all into citizens?

*** In this very thread people are calling our border security laws illegitimate laws that should be broken.

Even without welfare they use our infrastructure and emergency services. They also send money out of the nation back to where they came from. They cost us even before you start fighting to give them welfare.

You have no respect for our nation or its laws. People like me are trying to stop people like you from pushing us down a slippery slope to appease your bleeding hearts. As logical people it is our responsibility to stop you overemotional types from ruining our nation with your good intentions.

These people that are here are economically and politically imbedded in our society. It’s very easy for people like you to say deport deport........ But ignored their importance and contributions to the booming economy.

*** Do you understand how this come about? Let me explain. Ugly inhumane disgusting Americans called illegal border crossing are criminals.
Decent Americans with a good heart and human being totally disagree with you. We do not called them criminals. So we ( not you) are going to change that law.

They may not be criminals via technicality, but they should be. Congress should pass a law that if you are caught here illegally, it's a felony punishable by a minimum of five years in prison. Illegal immigration solved.

It's already a felony to employ them but a law not enforced really is not a law at all.

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

The ICE raids aren’t just wrong – they’re expensive

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.
No, it does not make sense spending $50,000 to lock someone up for supporting her family when you consider:
  • That she has most likely done nothing other than violation of a visa return date which is not a crime. The most likely outcome is deportation which is not a punishment because there will be no guilt established.
  • Wall Street traders steal hundreds of millions and they get a slap on the hand. Commerce Secretary steals 120 million dollars and will probably not spend a single day in jail.
  • Half the child molesters in the US never go to prison.
There is a right way and a wrong way to deal with immigration and this not the right way.

Think causation...this is simple shit for third graders.
Dealing with wetbacks the right way for LefTards is granting amnesty...right?

They're called illegal aliens in the law for a reason dumb ass.

If we am secured our borders and VISA processes better, we would save billions.
That loser didn't mention that though..

Our borders are secured. Thousands of national guards are even added on top of border guards.
You’ve been listening to Trump and Hannity too much.

Let me ask you this. Despite with all these tough bullshit talk from your racist leader.
Why do you think that the numbers of illegals trying to cross the borders is an all time high compared to 2018 to 2010??

Can you or anyone of you ugly people answer my simple question?

Is it because President Trump saved the USA from the economic disaster of the Obama years?
Yeah, that's it.

Wrong answer. Try again.

It’s Obama’s booming economy. Trump has nothing to do with the booming economy.

Weird that the narcissist timed the boom to happen after he left office. Yes?

If you own agricultural farm and you cannot find workers that want to work or no one is applying.
Question #1. What are you going to do with your farm?

If you own a poultry or slaughter house and you cannot find workers or no one is applying?
Question #2. What are you going to do with your poultry farm?

These are very simple honest questions.

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

Exactly. What kind of work do our men and women do in the armed forces, and how much are they paid? How do you get somebody to take a job climbing up a telephone poll when it's nighttime with the wind blowing at 20 mph and the temperature is 2 degrees? Or how about people who work in a pool of water from a water main break in that weather?

Americans do these jobs every day in this country. There is no such thing as a job an American won't do.

You have to be kidding me hey politico THEY ARE CRIMINALS ...we are a nation of laws you numb nuts..

Does it make sense to spend $50,000 locking up someone for supporting her family?

This week, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement raided seven Mississippi food processing plants and arrested 680 workers for immigration violations. The moral cost of these raids to our shared humanity is apparent in stories like that of a tearful 13-year-old boy waving goodbye to his mother or an 11-year old girl pleading for her father’s release. But some people might feel differently, believing such scenes are just the cost of enforcing our immigration laws. If that’s you, I urge you to weigh another cost instead: the sheer financial expense of such cruelty.

First, there’s lost income. ICE was created in 2003 to “protect national security and public safety after 9/11,” but this week’s raids were not about security or safety or terrorism. They targeted immigrants while they worked to support their families and our economy. Many of the arrested individuals now leave behind jobs that won’t be filled and children and spouses who now live without a family member and their associated income. Their communities and local businesses will suffer down the line. And state and local governments will lose the associated tax revenues; undocumented workers pay an estimated $12 billion a year in taxes.

Then there are the costs of enforcement and detention. ICE Acting Director Matt Albence admitted that the raids required a yearlong investigation and 600 agents to execute. The 680 arrested individuals now languish in detention facilities. According to ICE, the average daily cost of detaining one person is $134. Some estimates place the cost at closer to $200 per day. Given this administration’s immigration policies, from family separation to zero tolerance to mass raids, the number of immigrants in detention is rapidly expanding, not retracting. For every person who leaves detention, another replaces them, if not two. Even using ICE’s conservative figure of $134, the cost of keeping one immigrant in detention is almost $50,000 per year. The detention expense alone for the group detained on Wednesday is approximately $100,000 a day, $3 million per month, and $36 million a year. Given that more raids are coming, these costs are only going to go up.
Lol
Yep,
Illegal aliens are illegal aliens… They have no fucking right to be here and should be treated like the pieces of shit they are… Kids or no kids

Just because they are here illegally they are piece of shit?
Are you even a human being?
Did your cult leader teach you that?
Lol
Diseased illegal aliens do not belong here... People have to pay for the consequences of their actions...

Bleeding heart politics mean nothing, Kids or no kids

I’m exactly right.
Your cult leader teach you well not to be human being.
But don’t worry we have a very big chance of dethroning that racist piece of shit.

Sure you do. Your front runner just said poor kids can be just as intelligent as white kids. Prior to that he praised racist Senators he worked with in the past.

A big chance? Good luck with that one.

[QUOTE="basquebromance, post: 22892826, member: 56229" ...you follow an unjust law...[/QUOTE]
Who died and made you 'God', to pronounce so? We are a Nation of Laws, not Snowflake Opinions.

... i speak truth to power when i see an unjust law...
Speak all you like... nobody's listening.

...i see poor folk, i see their hustle...
Immaterial to their violation of American border sovereignty and criminal code.

...i know immigrants are not our foe!
True. They are merely to be rounded-up and sent back home.

You (collectively), on the other hand, are 'the foe' - those who would have us abrogate our borders and national sovereignty and to let the whole world in.

You (collectively) fools never learned the lesson of November 8, 2016.

"Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it."

No, it does not make sense spending $50,000 to lock someone up for supporting her family when you consider:
  • That she has most likely done nothing other than violation of a visa return date which is not a crime. The most likely outcome is deportation which is not a punishment because there will be no guilty established.
  • Wall Street traders steal hundreds of millions and they get a slap on hand. Commerce Secretary steals 120 million dollars and will probably not spend a single day in jail.
There is right way and wrong way to deal with immigration and this not the right way.

It cost around 50,000 grand a year to put someone in jail for domestic violence, drug charges, child support you name it...so again I ask are you for letting go every criminal in our jails and prisions ?

God damn ..

Of course not.
You're making the assumption that this person is a criminal. Most undocumented people in the US are not criminals. First, because being in the US undocumented is not in itself a crime. Second, those overstaying a Visa may be only guilty of violating an administrative procedure, not the law. Those that have remained in the country long enough or have not turned themselves in for deportation may be guilty only of a criminal misdemeanor which carries a maximum penalty of less than criminal trespassing.

Let me ask you a question. Do you believe separating a mother from her children, possibility permanently is a just penalty for a crime less serious than trespassing?

• That she has most likely done nothing other than violation of a visa return date which is not a crime. The most likely outcome is deportation which is not a punishment because there will be no guilty established.
  • Wall Street traders steal hundreds of millions and they get a slap on hand. Commerce Secretary steals 120 million dollars and will probably not spend a single day in jail.
There is right way and wrong way to deal with immigration and this not the right way.

It cost around 50,000 grand a year to put someone in jail for domestic violence, drug charges, child support you name it...so again I ask are you for letting go every criminal in our jails and prisions ?

God damn ..

O course not.
You're making the assumption that this person is a criminal. Most undocumented people in the US are not criminals. First, because being in the US undocumented is not in itself a crime. Second, those overstaying a Visa may be only guilty of violating an administrative procedure, not the law. Those that have remained in the country long enough or have not turned themselves in for deportation may be guilty only of a criminal misdemeanor which carries a maximum penalty of less than criminal trespassing.

Let me ask you a question. Do you believe separating a mother from her children, possibility permanently is a just penalty for for a crime less serious than trespassing?

It's a humane and neccessary deterrent for families still considering breaking onto our country.

There "importance" is only that they are sucking resources out of our society and social safety net. The sooner they are deported, the better off we are. I don't benefit in any way from their presence here.,

If you own agricultural farm and you cannot find workers that want to work or no one is applying.

If you own a poultry or slaughter house and you cannot find workers or no one is applying?

Pay a wage that Americans will work for. People want jobs and will work for reasonable wages. Saying "Nobody will do that job." is horseshit. Nobody will do that job for 5 dollars an hour under the table. Americans work all kinds of backbreaking manual labor jobs.

I’ve been through with these topics several times here in this site and in real life.
I personally know 2 farmers here in Ca and one in Arizona. They will not vote for Trump again.

What I’m telling you are real life no bullshit or horseshit. These illegals are are getting rare that they are demanding their rates nobody is getting paid $5. These farmers are willing to take any workers that apply.

You are absolutely correct. Pay wages that Americans will work. You probably talking about old timers. I still have several of them. Tough hard workers dedicated but they are getting old and retiring soon.

Let say you are willing to work at the farm picking strawberries or avocados. How much do you think are you willing to accept $16 $20?
1. How much do you think those strawberries or avocados will cost at the groceries?
2. With the heat, heavy lifting. How long are you going to last?
3. How far is your house to these farms? Are you willing to travel?
4. You probably wants break time, shoes or uniform.
5. And if you have a kid. Is your babysitting cost more?

For lousy $16 with all those factors. Will it be easier or cheaper if you just stay home or at works McDonald’s?

Here’s How Immigration Policy Impacts Your Avocados and Other Produce – Fortune

To attract workers, farmers are raising wages to well above the minimum wage, which in California is $11 per hour, especially in higher cost places like Napa, Calif. Farmers are also increasingly paying for H-2A visas for guest workers.

If we am secured our borders and VISA processes better, we would save billions.
That loser didn't mention that though..

Our borders are secured. Thousands of national guards are even added on top of border guards.
You’ve been listening to Trump and Hannity too much.

Let me ask you this. Despite with all these tough bullshit talk from your racist leader.
Why do you think that the numbers of illegals trying to cross the borders is an all time high compared to 2018 to 2010??

Can you or anyone of you ugly people answer my simple question?

Yep, commies are going down to organize the caravans, they're trying to overwhelm the system and doing a pretty good job. Mexico has arrested a couple of the organizers, I hope they really enjoy Mexican jail.

You did not answer my question. But I’ll wait.

Actually I did, you're just to stupid to realize it.

No you didn’t.

I’ve been through with these topics several times here in this site and in real life.
I personally know 2 farmers here in Ca and one in Arizona. They will not vote for Trump again.

What I’m telling you are real life no bullshit or horseshit. These illegals are are getting rare that they are demanding their rates nobody is getting paid $5. These farmers are willing to take any workers that apply.

You are absolutely correct. Pay wages that Americans will work. You probably talking about old timers. I still have several of them. Tough hard workers dedicated but they are getting old and retiring soon.

Let say you are willing to work at the farm picking strawberries or avocados. How much do you think are you willing to accept $16 $20?
1. How much do you think those strawberries or avocados will cost at the groceries?
2. With the heat, heavy lifting. How long are you going to last?
3. How far is your house to these farms? Are you willing to travel?
4. You probably wants break time, shoes or uniform.
5. And if you have a kid. Is your babysitting cost more?

For lousy $16 with all those factors. Will it be easier or cheaper if you just stay home or at works McDonald’s?

Here’s How Immigration Policy Impacts Your Avocados and Other Produce – Fortune

To attract workers, farmers are raising wages to well above the minimum wage, which in California is $11 per hour, especially in higher cost places like Napa, Calif. Farmers are also increasingly paying for H-2A visas for guest workers.

You nailed it without knowing it.
Stop paying people to stay home.

Lol
Yep,
Illegal aliens are illegal aliens… They have no fucking right to be here and should be treated like the pieces of shit they are… Kids or no kids

Lol
Diseased illegal aliens do not belong here... People have to pay for the consequences of their actions...

I’m exactly right.
But don’t worry we have a very big chance of dethroning that racist piece of shit.

Sure you do. Your front runner just said poor kids can be just as intelligent as white kids. Prior to that he praised racist Senators he worked with in the past.

A big chance? Good luck with that one.
Biden's touting the work he did with racist Senators 40 years ago, which he has apologized, is not even in the same ballpark as Trump's long history of racism from the 1970s to 2019. This includes not just statements but actions for which he has never apologized and probably never will simply because he does not recognized that he is a racist and always has been.
Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Say what, so you want to let in 5 billion people? To want open borders to let the world come here freely and trash America's limited resources ?

We never said that. NEVER. We do not have open borders. We do not trash America.

But making poor Americans pay more at the groceries and everything because of trade wars.

But seeing those kids crying while their parents being yank from them because of papers.

That is called TRASHING America. Seeing around the globe is very very disgusting.

Your cult leader scared you well. And You should ask your cult inept leader who is trashing America. All these crisis are fabricated by Trump.

Last edited:

Say what, so you want to let in 5 billion people? To want open borders to let the world come here freely and trash America's limited resources ?

We never said that. NEVER. We do not have open borders. We do not trash America.

But making poor Americans pay more at the groceries and everything because of trade wars.

But seeing those kids crying while their parents being yank from them because of papers.

That is called TRASHING America. Seeing around the globe is very very disgusting.

Your cult leader scared you well. And You should ask your cult inept leader who is trashing America. MAll these crisis are fabricated by Trump.

While true, Trump is doing nothing that Obama didn't do before him.

Lol
Yep,

Lol

I’m exactly right.

Your ESL is showing, you might want to clean that post up a bit.

I just love it very much when you someone like you come down to this insult.
Means I kick your ass and you run out of ammo.

• That she has most likely done nothing other than a violation of a visa return date which is not a crime. The most likely outcome is deportation which is not a punishment because there will be no guilt established.
  • Wall Street traders steal hundreds of millions and they get a slap on the wrist. Commerce Secretary steals 120 million dollars and will probably not spend a single day in jail.
There is a right way and a wrong way to deal with immigration and this is not the right way.

Working without authorization is a crime, doing so with forged or stolen documents is a felony. Stop making excuses for criminals.

Forum List

Back