The most glaring proof of a fraudulent election....

I'm late to this discussion. just registered. ..my 2 cents. it should be easy to prove fraud. we all know that many states in the united states made it law that illegals can receive drivers license. we also know that in many of these same states, people who receive drivers license are automatically registered to vote. so, as I see it, why doesn't anyone just make a list of illegals who received drivers license that voted? correct me if I'm wrong, but if an illegal with a drivers license votes, that's fraud. right?
Why would an illegal want to risk jail or deportation just to vote?
Welcome to the board!
for the same reason they came to the usa ILLEGALLY.. because they think they can get away with it.
Illegals don't register to vote and do not vote.

We do have a few legal immigrants that have registered to vote, people here legally on green cards sometimes register to vote because they believed, wrongly, that this is part of them becoming citizens...

most legal citizens that are Hispanic do not vote....Hispanic citizens vote LESS than any other demographic of citizens. Democrats don't need illegals to vote as right wingers claim...Democrats just need Hispanic CITIZENS to vote their way and they'd win every election!!! But they just can't get Hispanic CITIZENS to come out and vote...!!! It's weird....who knows with Hispanics, why they don't get off their tushes and go out to vote, at the level of participation as whites, or blacks, or Asians, is beyond me?
that's like saying there are no illegals in the usa. do you really expect people to believe that? what bugs me is the fbi is not investigating any illegals to see if they voted. they should have this information available at their fingertips.
Please, by all means, you or political chic, show me the CONVICTIONS, or even indictments of all of the tens of thousands of immigrants, let alone millions of illegal immigrants as Trump has claimed... who have committed voter fraud by voting in any election.

you all swear it takes place, so pretty please, prove it. It should be easy, you allegedly have lists and lists and lists of illegals registered to vote.... Has anyone making the claim that those list of illegals registered, ever voted? Ever took the second step, to see if they voted?

I haven't seen any stats on it?

I've seen two cases, this Canadian mentioned above, and a Mexican woman in Texas, married to an American, with two American born children, voted illegally, as a republican, and Texas sent her to the slammer for a few years.

you would think Republican states filled with Hispanics and illegals like Texas and Florida, would have thousands of immigrants voting illegally, that they caught, and charged..... But I have t seen such....

so yeah, I find it difficult to believe voting is high up on their bucket lists.

and NEVER have I ever heard, a single Democratic law maker, ask or encourage illegals to vote....I've seen encouragement for Hispanic Americans to vote, those born here or legal citizens through naturalization to vote, but again, not illegals.

Last edited:
The AZ audit will be over by the end of the month. We will talk about fraud then. There will be a lot to talk about. Expect a full blown panic and possibly violence from the Left. Next stop GA.

Democrats do NOT NEED illegals to vote in order to win. You do.

We just need CITIZENS to come out vote, and their votes counted....poof, we win.

That's why Republican law makers throughout the country are changing laws to restrict citizens, from voting.

If citizens come out and vote, then it's a kiss of death for the Republicans....

The AZ audit will be over by the end of the month. We will talk about fraud then. There will be a lot to talk about. Expect a full blown panic and possibly violence from the Left. Next stop GA.
We have nothing to fear! Biden won. There was no fraud that occurred in Arizona that would change Biden's win over to Trump. The citizens of Arizona, voted in majority for Biden.

We have nothing to fear! Biden won. There was no fraud that occurred in Arizona that would change Biden's win over to Trump. The citizens of Arizona, voted in majority for Biden.
I do not know how you can say that. Everyone knows there was fraud. You should just shut up and wait.

I'm late to this discussion. just registered. ..my 2 cents. it should be easy to prove fraud. we all know that many states in the united states made it law that illegals can receive drivers license. we also know that in many of these same states, people who receive drivers license are automatically registered to vote. so, as I see it, why doesn't anyone just make a list of illegals who received drivers license that voted? correct me if I'm wrong, but if an illegal with a drivers license votes, that's fraud. right?
Welcome to the board!
for the same reason they came to the usa ILLEGALLY.. because they think they can get away with it.

We do have a few legal immigrants that have registered to vote, people here legally on green cards sometimes register to vote because they believed, wrongly, that this is part of them becoming citizens...

most legal citizens that are Hispanic do not vote....Hispanic citizens vote LESS than any other demographic of citizens. Democrats don't need illegals to vote as right wingers claim...Democrats just need Hispanic CITIZENS to vote their way and they'd win every election!!! But they just can't get Hispanic CITIZENS to come out and vote...!!! It's weird....who knows with Hispanics, why they don't get off their tushes and go out to vote, at the level of participation as whites, or blacks, or Asians, is beyond me?
that's like saying there are no illegals in the usa. do you really expect people to believe that? what bugs me is the fbi is not investigating any illegals to see if they voted. they should have this information available at their fingertips.
Oh, and no the fbi can't do that....it's up to the States to keep voter rolls clean. What the States can do, is check e-verify, the system set up for Employers to check and see if a new hire, is a citizen, or legal immigrant and not an illegal.

I do not know how you can say that. Everyone knows there was fraud. You should just shut up and wait.
only the fooled, believes there is fraud that could change the outcome of the election.

we know we didn't cheat, we know we simply voted, like our lives and country, depended on it!

You underestimated how much we democrats, independents, and moderate Republicans didn't like or trust Trump as president. Almost as much as he HATED democrats....

only the fooled, believes there is fraud that could change the outcome of the election.

we know we didn't cheat, we know we simply voted, like our lives and country, depended on it!

You underestimated how much we de.ocrats, independents, and moderate Republicans didn't like it trust, Trump as president. Almost as much as he HATED democrats....
You are wrong, and if you believe what you say, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: you are a special kind of stupid.

I think they should make a list of the dreamers aka DACA, and check to see if they are registered to vote. and more importantly, if they had voted. should be easy. reportedly, there are around 800,000 dreamers. if even 10% of them have voted illegally, that is is 80,000. enough to offset the election in favor of president trump.

" if even 10% of them have voted illegally, that is is 80,000. enough to offset the election in favor of president trump."

The point you're making is correct.....but don't believe the number Democrats provide.

. How many are we talking about?
800,000???
NOPE.

"The political debate over the fate of "DREAMers" — undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children — has overlooked just how many there are in the country today: about 3.6 million.

That number of people whose lives risk being uprooted is not widely known, in large part because so much public attention has been focused recently on 800,000 mostly young DREAMers accepted into the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

The 3.6 million estimate of undocumented immigrants brought to U.S. before their 18th birthday comes from the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan, non-profit think tank that studies global immigration patterns. That is roughly a third of all undocumented immigrants in the country and does not include millions of their immediate family members who are U.S. citizens.

A number so large raises the stakes for both sides in the dispute over whether to deport DREAMers, allow them to stay under prescribed conditions or provide them with a path to citizenship."
There are 3.6M 'DREAMers' — a number far greater than commonly known

Democrats lie about everything.
yeah. I'm starting to believe that too. democrats lie about everything. recently, many of my democrat friends broke up with me. when I mentioned that I liked trump, that was all it took. people I known for decades. total shock to me how shallow they all are. good riddance. you don't want friends like that anyway.

Sad.

But it isn't any better when you point out that adults vote for policies, not personalities.....

...and they become even angrier when you ask them what Trump policies they voted against or Biden policies they voted for.

Welcome to the board!

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote​

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Welcome to the board!

Please, by all means, you or political chic, show me the CONVICTIONS, or even indictments of all of the tens of thousands of immigrants, let alone millions of illegal immigrants as Trump has claimed... who have committed voter fraud by voting in any election.

you all swear it takes place, so pretty please, prove it. It should be easy, you allegedly have lists and lists and lists of illegals registered to vote.... Has anyone making the claim that those list of illegals registered, ever voted? Ever took the second step, to see if they voted?

I haven't seen any stats on it?

I've seen two cases, this Canadian mentioned above, and a Mexican woman in Texas, married to an American, with two American born children, voted illegally, as a republican, and Texas sent her to the slammer for a few years.

you would think Republican states filled with Hispanics and illegals like Texas and Florida, would have thousands of immigrants voting illegally, that they caught, and charged..... But I have t seen such....

so yeah, I find it difficult to believe voting is high up on their bucket lists.

and NEVER have I ever heard, a single Democratic law maker, ask or encourage illegals to vote....I've seen encouragement for Hispanic Americans to vote, those born here or legal citizens through naturalization to vote, but again, not illegals.

How about you explain why Democrats invite and entice illegal aliens into the nation.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.

Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally

A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they're illegal immigrants.

Underlined and in boldface type, the document tells immigrants who are unlawfully in the United States that, 'You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.'

Read more: Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico"
Omnibus Spending Bill Continues Funding Food Stamp Ads in Mexico - Breitbart

"Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally."

Shocking US government leaflet tells Mexican immigrants they can collect food stamp benefits without admitting they're in the country illegally | Daily Mail Online

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Democrats do NOT NEED illegals to vote in order to win. You do.

We just need CITIZENS to come out vote, and their votes counted....poof, we win.

That's why Republican law makers throughout the country are changing laws to restrict citizens, from voting.

If citizens come out and vote, then it's a kiss of death for the Republicans....

Every item in this post is a lie.

"Biden won."

Trump got 74.2 million votes.

Biden couldn't possibly have gotten close to that number.

Let's use you to prove it:

I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.

Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.

If.....when.....you can't, well.....then the only explanation is a stolen election.

Welcome to the board!

Oh, and no the fbi can't do that....it's up to the States to keep voter rolls clean. What the States can do, is check e-verify, the system set up for Employers to check and see if a new hire, is a citizen, or legal immigrant and not an illegal.

And this is case in every state where Democrats control who votes:

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."
“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:
"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

How about disqualifying this guy...

"No Citizenship Proof Required for Voter ID at DMV?

The DOT page detailing the Wisconsin ID card petition process advises individuals seeking a voter ID card to provide the Division of Motor Vehicles with the usual identifying information — a birth certificate, Social Security card, proof of Wisconsin residency (utility bill, government mail, etc.), and proof of U.S. citizenship.

“If you don’t have all or any of these, you can still get an ID for voting,” the web page assures.

Those who are cleared to vote will receive a photo ID document in the mail that they can use in time for voting.

The onus is on DMV investigators to track down the applicant’s qualifying voter ID documents.

A state government employee with inside information on the process tells Empower Wisconsin that there’s no way to truly test that diligence."
No Citizenship Proof Required for Voter ID at DMV?

And, Democrats make it easy:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."

Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

Please try to stop lying......just admit you control the system and have no compunctions about doing so legally.

You underestimated how much we democrats, independents, and moderate Republicans didn't like or trust Trump as president. Almost as much as he HATED democrats....

"only the fooled, believes there is fraud that could change the outcome of the election.:

I get a kick out of how your side keeps changg

"only the fooled, believes there is fraud that could change the outcome of the election."

Amusing how your side keeps changing the story......

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

But they might have this much in their argument: not widespread......but targeted voter fraud- in the swing states.

1623929788434.png

Biden/Democrats, all TDS sufferers are contesting the proof brought forward. Proof like the following which Biden/Democrats,et.al. refute. If the below illustrations are NOT true,
why don't the Biden/Democrats refute them?
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities.
Counting generally continued without the observers
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail-in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Biden’s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ‘If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the election’
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynard’s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Biden’s margin is 12,670 votes
In addition here are some more abnormalities...
For example...nearly 900,000 questionable ballots were accepted.

View attachment 435882
You need to tell the Judge about this.
I like the defendants that brought the case were flippantly rejected as "not having standing"!

Welcome to the board!

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Welcome to the board!

Hogwash. You don't understand what propaganda is vs facts... That's sad.

First the study was for non citizen foreigners, NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Second, the study found 13% of the 800 Hispanics in the study claimed they REGISTERED to vote. The 13% was not for voting, but for registering to vote.

Non citizens, HERE LEGALLY ON GREEN CARDS, awaiting their citizenship have registered to vote... They've done so out of confusion, from what I have read on it, thinking it was part of their duty in seeking their citizenship here.

Our govt has recognized the problem and are emphasizing upon their legal arrival, that they can not register to vote, or vote, until their citizenship process is completed. Which is good....! They should not vote, until citizenship is granted.

an illegal immigrant registering to vote is rare...and voting, is doubly rare.

Last edited:

Fact-check: Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in this year's election?​

Were there 3 million illegal votes from undocumented immigrants in this year’s presidential election? Well, that’s what some websites are saying.

"Report: 3 million votes in presidential election cast by illegal aliens," reads a headline on InfoWars, a conspiracy website ran by Alex Jones. The article has been shared via Facebook more than 48,000 times when we last looked.

Other websites also have touted this report, including Milo, TheNewAmerican and FreedomDaily.

So is there any truth to it?

Well, we don’t know for absolute certain. But the report is actually a tweet, and the person who authored the tweet won’t explain how he arrived at his figure. If that isn’t reason enough to be skeptical, independent experts and historical analyses suggest it’s highly suspect.

In other words, don’t buy it.

Where’s the report?

As evidence of its claim, InfoWars’ headline refers to a report from VoteFraud.org and tweets from Gregg Phillips, whose Twitter profile says he’s the founder of VoteStand, a voter fraud reporting app.

There is no report from VoteFraud.org, however, and Phillips told PolitiFact he is not affiliated with that website. The information comes from tweets made by from Phillips on Nov. 11 and Nov. 13.

Here they are:

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged
— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 13, 2016
Completed analysis of database of 180 million voter registrations.

Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million.

Consulting legal team.
— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 11, 2016
Phillips would not provide any additional information when asked by PolitiFact. He said he has chosen not to release more information because he is still working on analyzing the data and verifying its accuracy. Phillips would also not say what the data is or where it came from, or what methodology he used.

Phillips said he would release the information publicly once he is finally finished.

According to his page on LinkedIn, Phillips is a former finance director of the Alabama Republican Party. He also served as executive director of the Mississippi Republican Party and was managing director of a super PAC that supported Newt Gingrich’s 2012 campaign for president.

Plenty of reason to be skeptical.
true
false

By Tom Kertscher • June 1, 2021
While we have no idea how Phillips arrived at his claim that 3-million noncitizens voted, people who have made similar claims in the past have cited a 2014 report that claims 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010 midterm congressional elections.

That report was based on data from a Harvard survey of people. But the data was flawed, which created flaws in the subsequent report.

The authors of the survey say a small percentage of respondents, who are citizens, accidentally misidentified themselves as noncitizens on the survey. This is because the respondents didn’t read the question carefully and accidentally selected the wrong response to the question.

How do researchers know this? One of the authors of the survey, Brian Schaffner, said people changed their answers later when they were asked about their citizenship.

"When we took out people who changed their answer on the citizenship question and only look at people who answered consistently that they were noncitizens, we found no reported noncitizens who voted," Schaffner told PolitiFact.

Other research contradicts Phillips’ tweet.

News 21, a national investigative reporting project funded by the Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, found just 56 cases of noncitizens voting between 2000 and 2011.

A report by the liberal Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law found that most cases of noncitizens voting were accidental. "Although there are a few recorded examples in which noncitizens have apparently registered or voted, investigators have concluded that they were likely not aware that doing so was improper," reads the 2007 report.

States that have tried to purge noncitizens from voter rolls, meanwhile, have found even government data lacking.

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott’s administration started an effort trying to crack down on noncitizens voting by comparing driver's license data against voter rolls.

Through this process the Florida Department of State created a list of 182,000 potential noncitizens that had voted. That number was whittled down to 2,700, then to about 200 before the purge was stopped amid criticism that the data was flawed given the number of false positives — including a Brooklyn-born World War II vet.

Ultimately, only 85 people were removed from the voting rolls. State officials began to pursue a second attempt at a purge in advance of the 2014 election but then abandoned that effort, too.

Richard Hasen, an election law expert at the University of California, Irvine, called Phillips’ claim "fake news."

"There is no credible evidence I have seen to show large numbers of noncitizens voting in U.S. elections anywhere," Hasen said. "The idea that 3 million noncitizens could have illegally voted in our elections without being detected is obscenely ludicrous."

Our ruling

Reports claim 3 million "illegal aliens" cast votes in this year's election.

The articles point back to tweets from Gregg Phillips, who has worked for the Republican Party and has a voter fraud reporting app. But Phillips will not provide any evidence to support his claim, which happens to be undermined by publicly available information.

If Phillips does release a more detailed report, we will consider that information. But for now, this claim is inaccurate. We rate it False.

Fact-check: Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in this year's election?​

Were there 3 million illegal votes from undocumented immigrants in this year’s presidential election? Well, that’s what some websites are saying.

"Report: 3 million votes in presidential election cast by illegal aliens," reads a headline on InfoWars, a conspiracy website ran by Alex Jones. The article has been shared via Facebook more than 48,000 times when we last looked.

Other websites also have touted this report, including Milo, TheNewAmerican and FreedomDaily.

So is there any truth to it?

Well, we don’t know for absolute certain. But the report is actually a tweet, and the person who authored the tweet won’t explain how he arrived at his figure. If that isn’t reason enough to be skeptical, independent experts and historical analyses suggest it’s highly suspect.

In other words, don’t buy it.

Where’s the report?

As evidence of its claim, InfoWars’ headline refers to a report from VoteFraud.org and tweets from Gregg Phillips, whose Twitter profile says he’s the founder of VoteStand, a voter fraud reporting app.

There is no report from VoteFraud.org, however, and Phillips told PolitiFact he is not affiliated with that website. The information comes from tweets made by from Phillips on Nov. 11 and Nov. 13.

Here they are:

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged
— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 13, 2016
Completed analysis of database of 180 million voter registrations.

Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million.

Consulting legal team.
— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 11, 2016
Phillips would not provide any additional information when asked by PolitiFact. He said he has chosen not to release more information because he is still working on analyzing the data and verifying its accuracy. Phillips would also not say what the data is or where it came from, or what methodology he used.

Phillips said he would release the information publicly once he is finally finished.

According to his page on LinkedIn, Phillips is a former finance director of the Alabama Republican Party. He also served as executive director of the Mississippi Republican Party and was managing director of a super PAC that supported Newt Gingrich’s 2012 campaign for president.

Plenty of reason to be skeptical.
true
false

By Tom Kertscher • June 1, 2021
While we have no idea how Phillips arrived at his claim that 3-million noncitizens voted, people who have made similar claims in the past have cited a 2014 report that claims 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010 midterm congressional elections.

That report was based on data from a Harvard survey of people. But the data was flawed, which created flaws in the subsequent report.

The authors of the survey say a small percentage of respondents, who are citizens, accidentally misidentified themselves as noncitizens on the survey. This is because the respondents didn’t read the question carefully and accidentally selected the wrong response to the question.

How do researchers know this? One of the authors of the survey, Brian Schaffner, said people changed their answers later when they were asked about their citizenship.

"When we took out people who changed their answer on the citizenship question and only look at people who answered consistently that they were noncitizens, we found no reported noncitizens who voted," Schaffner told PolitiFact.

Other research contradicts Phillips’ tweet.

News 21, a national investigative reporting project funded by the Carnegie Corporation of New York and the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, found just 56 cases of noncitizens voting between 2000 and 2011.

A report by the liberal Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law found that most cases of noncitizens voting were accidental. "Although there are a few recorded examples in which noncitizens have apparently registered or voted, investigators have concluded that they were likely not aware that doing so was improper," reads the 2007 report.

States that have tried to purge noncitizens from voter rolls, meanwhile, have found even government data lacking.

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott’s administration started an effort trying to crack down on noncitizens voting by comparing driver's license data against voter rolls.

Through this process the Florida Department of State created a list of 182,000 potential noncitizens that had voted. That number was whittled down to 2,700, then to about 200 before the purge was stopped amid criticism that the data was flawed given the number of false positives — including a Brooklyn-born World War II vet.

Ultimately, only 85 people were removed from the voting rolls. State officials began to pursue a second attempt at a purge in advance of the 2014 election but then abandoned that effort, too.

Richard Hasen, an election law expert at the University of California, Irvine, called Phillips’ claim "fake news."

"There is no credible evidence I have seen to show large numbers of noncitizens voting in U.S. elections anywhere," Hasen said. "The idea that 3 million noncitizens could have illegally voted in our elections without being detected is obscenely ludicrous."

Our ruling

Reports claim 3 million "illegal aliens" cast votes in this year's election.

The articles point back to tweets from Gregg Phillips, who has worked for the Republican Party and has a voter fraud reporting app. But Phillips will not provide any evidence to support his claim, which happens to be undermined by publicly available information.

If Phillips does release a more detailed report, we will consider that information. But for now, this claim is inaccurate. We rate it False.

Politifact is an organ of the Democrat Party.....and everyone knows that Democrats lie about everything.

On a national level, most people now know PolitiFact is nothing but another Obama-shilling mainstream media joke -- an entity so in the tank for the White House it ruled as mostly true that "Barack Obama has lowest spending record of any recent president:"​

sing inflation-adjusted dollars, Obama had the second-lowest increase -- in fact, he actually presided over a decrease once inflation is taken into account.

Yes, you read that correctly. According to PolitiFact, when indexed for inflation, Obama reduced spending.

PolitiFact's motto appears to be: The bigger the lie the more people will believe it. Hm. Sounds familiar. But how else can you palace guard for a failed president?

But PolitiFact isn't just a national cancer on all of us. This reprehensible outfit also "fact-checks" in a number of individual states, including the crucial swing states of Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio, New Hampshire, and Virginia.

Unfortunately, my lack of superpowers makes it impossible for me to monitor the left-wing propaganda PolitiFact is surely spewing in each individual state. Thankfully, though, the Republican Party of Virginia has had enough and late yesterday hit back at PolitiFact Virginia with both barrels:

For quite some time we've had growing concerns regarding PolitiFact Virginia's approach towards Republicans in general, and in specific, "separating fact from fiction" against Republican candidates, officials and committees.

On February 16th of this year, the Republican Party of Virginia had a meeting with the Editor and Publisher of the Richmond Times-Dispatch regarding the paper's PolitiFact Virginia unit. In late April - two months later - we had a subsequent conference call to follow up on our original meeting.

Since the original meeting - nearly five months ago - PolitiFact Virginia has meted-out 36 rulings, not including recent "Ad Watch" articles. Of those rulings, 26 targeted Republican candidates, elected officials, our State Party, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and American Crossroads. At the same time, PolitiFact Virginia handed down only 10 rulings on Democrats and one 3rd party organization.

That might not sound like both barrels, but included in the press release is this 87-page document which goes into great detail to refute a number of PolitiFact's lies, some of them nearly as absurd as PolitiFact's mostly true ruling that "Obama has the lowest spending record of any recent president."

This pushback is crucial and hopefully this is just the beginning. Whether it's on a national or local level, Republicans must treat the media as what it truly is: an adversary.

There is no downside anymore in pushing back and going on offense against the corrupt media. New Media is here to stay and not fighting back against the likes of PolitiFact is no different than not fighting back against the DNC.

VA Pushes Back Against PolitiFact, Shows Other States the Way

This bias is evident in:

1) The targeting of Republican political figures for lopsidedly disproportionate

PolitiFact examination;2

2) The showering of Republican politicians with suspiciously negative determinations;

and

3) The basing of these supposed “factual” determinations on highly subjective analysis

and even opinion masquerading as “fact checks.

http://library.constantcontact.com/...nia+--+Political+Bias+--+Final+--+7-10-12.pdf

Now comes a study from the George Mason University Center for Media and Public Affairs that demonstrates empirically that PolitiFact.org, one of the nation's leading "fact checkers," finds that Republicans are dishonest in their claims three times as often as Democrats. "PolitiFact.com has rated Republican claims as false three times as often as Democratic claims during President Obama's second term," the Center said in a release, "despite controversies over Obama administration statements on Benghazi, the IRS and the AP."

The fact that, as the Lichter study shows, "A majority of Democratic statements (54 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely true, compared to only 18 percent of Republican statements," probably has more to do with how the statements were picked and the subjective bias of the fact checker involved than anything remotely empirical. Likewise, the fact that "a majority of Republican statements (52 percent) were rated as mostly or entirely false, compared to only 24 percent of Democratic statements" probably has more to do with spinning stories than it does with evaluating statements.

There is a "truth gap" in Washington, but it doesn't exist along the lines the fact checkers would have you think. It was Obama who said you could keep the health care you had if you liked it, even if Obamacare became law. It was Obama who said the Citizens United decision would open the floodgates of foreign money into U.S. campaigns. It was Obama who said Benghazi happened because of a YouTube video. It was Obama's IRS that denied conservative political groups had been singled out for special scrutiny. And it was Obama who promised that taxes would not go up for any American making less than $250,000 per year.

All of these statements and plenty more are demonstrably false,

PolitiFact.com is a project operated by the Tampa Bay Times, in which reporters and editors from the Times and affiliated media outlets "fact-check statements by members of Congress, the White House, lobbyists and interest groups".https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com

The St. PetersburgTampa Bay Times, which started PolitiFact in conjunction with the Congressional Quarterly, is a traditionally liberal paper. We note that PolitiFact's stories appear to damage Republicans far more often than Democrats despite the fact that PF tends to choose about as many stories dealing with Republicans as for Democrats. If the selection process was blind then either proportions should be approximately even or else the party with worse ratings should receive more ratings overall according to what PolitiFact lists as its selection criteria. Plus our independent research helps confirm the hypothesis. About PolitiFact Bias/FAQ

"The Tampa Bay Times, which produces the PolitFact Truth-o-Meter, has not endorsed a single Republican candidate this century for any of the three most important positions on the Florida election ballot. Accordingly, the Times scores a “Pants on Fire” for its lack of objectivity, according to an extensive analysis by Media Trackers Florida.

Since 2000, the Times has issued 10 endorsements in elections for U.S. President, U.S. Senate, and Florida Governor. Nine of the 10 endorsements went to Democrats, with the sole exception being theTimes’ endorsement of Democrat-leaning Independent Charlie Crist in the 2010 U.S. Senate contest." http://mediatrackers.org/florida/20...-times-scores-pants-on-fire-for-partisan-bias

PolitiFact’s liberal bias, yet again (Arizona law; Climategate)​

Forum List

Back