The most glaring proof of a fraudulent election....

Biden/Democrats, all TDS sufferers are contesting the proof brought forward. Proof like the following which Biden/Democrats,et.al. refute. If the below illustrations are NOT true,
why don't the Biden/Democrats refute them?
1. Late on election night, with Trump comfortably ahead, many swing states stopped counting ballots. In most cases, observers were removed from the counting facilities.
Counting generally continued without the observers
2. Statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. They were unusually large in size (hundreds of thousands) and had an unusually high (90 percent and above) Biden-to-Trump ratio
3. Late arriving ballots were counted. In Pennsylvania, 23,000 absentee ballots have impossible postal return dates and another 86,000 have such extraordinary return dates they raise serious questions
4. The failure to match signatures on mail-in ballots. The destruction of mail-in ballot envelopes, which must contain signatures
5. Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting. Such is Bidenā€™s narrow margin that, as political analyst Robert Barnes observes, ā€˜If the states simply imposed the same absentee ballot rejection rate as recent cycles, then Trump wins the electionā€™
6. Missing votes. In Delaware County, Pennsylvania, 50,000 votes held on 47 USB cards are missing
7. Non-resident voters. Matt Braynardā€™s Voter Integrity Project estimates that 20,312 people who no longer met residency requirements cast ballots in Georgia. Bidenā€™s margin is 12,670 votes
In addition here are some more abnormalities...
For example...nearly 900,000 questionable ballots were accepted.

View attachment 435882

That's proof? I must have missed that. Have you taken it to the SC? They ignored the 60 submissions by Trump. Yours is next

I'm late to this discussion. just registered. ..my 2 cents. it should be easy to prove fraud. we all know that many states in the united states made it law that illegals can receive drivers license. we also know that in many of these same states, people who receive drivers license are automatically registered to vote. so, as I see it, why doesn't anyone just make a list of illegals who received drivers license that voted? correct me if I'm wrong, but if an illegal with a drivers license votes, that's fraud. right?
Why would an illegal want to risk jail or deportation just to vote?
Welcome to the board!

They would risk being deported.. This is more idiocy .. like the ramp at West Point being booby trapped.:

I'm late to this discussion. just registered. ..my 2 cents. it should be easy to prove fraud. we all know that many states in the united states made it law that illegals can receive drivers license. we also know that in many of these same states, people who receive drivers license are automatically registered to vote. so, as I see it, why doesn't anyone just make a list of illegals who received drivers license that voted? correct me if I'm wrong, but if an illegal with a drivers license votes, that's fraud. right?
Welcome to the board!
for the same reason they came to the usa ILLEGALLY.. because they think they can get away with it.
Illegals don't register to vote and do not vote.

We do have a few legal immigrants that have registered to vote, people here legally on green cards sometimes register to vote because they believed, wrongly, that this is part of them becoming citizens...

most legal citizens that are Hispanic do not vote....Hispanic citizens vote LESS than any other demographic of citizens. Democrats don't need illegals to vote as right wingers claim...Democrats just need Hispanic CITIZENS to vote their way and they'd win every election!!! But they just can't get Hispanic CITIZENS to come out and vote...!!! It's weird....who knows with Hispanics, why they don't get off their tushes and go out to vote, at the level of participation as whites, or blacks, or Asians, is beyond me?

You are either very stupid or an inveterate liar.

Why do you suppose Democrat invite them into the country????

"Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

ā€œIt has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMVā€™s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,ā€ Cegavske wrote."
ā€œMore specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposesā€¦"

.....people are getting registered to vote even though they mark the voter registration forms ā€œNOā€ to the question, are you a United States citizen. Again, they checked the box on the registration form that they were not citizens, but were still registered to vote. What fair minded American could support this? What serious, inquisitive American wouldnā€™t ask: how does this happen? How often does this happen? How can we improve the system?"
President Trump's Voter Fraud Commission Meets, Voter Fraud Deniers Mobilize in Opposition

"Judge Andrew Napolitano says that ā€œif you are an illegal alien in California, get a driverā€™s license, register to vote, you can vote in local, state, and federal elections in California and those votes count..... when one signs up for a driverā€™s license, one does not have to prove that they are in America legally. "

Read more: Napolitano: California To Allow Illegal Immigrants To Vote For The Next President [VIDEO]ā€

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote​

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing IDā€™s or using phony IDā€™s. lie to get welfare, steal jobsā€”why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review[/QUOTE]

. How's this....LA Times:

"If youā€™ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driverā€™s license ā€” without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections ā€“ for the presidency and other offices ā€“ have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.
Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

5. "Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."
Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

Welcome to the board!

They would risk being deported.. This is more idiocy .. like the ramp at West Point being booby trapped.:
How many illegal voters did Trump`s Voter Fraud Commission find?

Welcome to the board!
for the same reason they came to the usa ILLEGALLY.. because they think they can get away with it.

We do have a few legal immigrants that have registered to vote, people here legally on green cards sometimes register to vote because they believed, wrongly, that this is part of them becoming citizens...

most legal citizens that are Hispanic do not vote....Hispanic citizens vote LESS than any other demographic of citizens. Democrats don't need illegals to vote as right wingers claim...Democrats just need Hispanic CITIZENS to vote their way and they'd win every election!!! But they just can't get Hispanic CITIZENS to come out and vote...!!! It's weird....who knows with Hispanics, why they don't get off their tushes and go out to vote, at the level of participation as whites, or blacks, or Asians, is beyond me?

ā€œIt has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMVā€™s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,ā€ Cegavske wrote."
ā€œMore specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposesā€¦"

.....people are getting registered to vote even though they mark the voter registration forms ā€œNOā€ to the question, are you a United States citizen. Again, they checked the box on the registration form that they were not citizens, but were still registered to vote. What fair minded American could support this? What serious, inquisitive American wouldnā€™t ask: how does this happen? How often does this happen? How can we improve the system?"
President Trump's Voter Fraud Commission Meets, Voter Fraud Deniers Mobilize in Opposition

"Judge Andrew Napolitano says that ā€œif you are an illegal alien in California, get a driverā€™s license, register to vote, you can vote in local, state, and federal elections in California and those votes count..... when one signs up for a driverā€™s license, one does not have to prove that they are in America legally. "

Read more: Napolitano: California To Allow Illegal Immigrants To Vote For The Next President [VIDEO]ā€

Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing IDā€™s or using phony IDā€™s. lie to get welfare, steal jobsā€”why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

"If youā€™ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driverā€™s license ā€” without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

3. California
has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections ā€“ for the presidency and other offices ā€“ have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

[/QUOTE]
Great info from the Reverend Moon`s Washington Times. Do you have anything less stupid?

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Great info from the Reverend Moon`s Washington Times. Do you have anything less stupid?
[/QUOTE]
mostly fake news and poorly sourced in your post.
Political Chic.
as I stated and your first link supported, people here legally on green cards, NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, are the ones who might wrongly register, and in few cases, illegally vote.

California DMV has a separate system for non citizens to get a license and are not offered a chance to register, and those foreigners also have Driver's licenses that state their ID s are not for voting and other govt purposes needed for citizens.

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

[/QUOTE]

It all depends on how many illegals the Democrats have brought in.

You don't actually believe the bogus 11 million, do you???

There are 50-80 million illegal aliens in America, brought here for one purpose only......to do what Obama told them to do: vote.

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

"mostly fake news and poorly sourced in your post.
Political Chic.
as I stated and your first link supported, people here legally on green cards, NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, are the ones who might wrongly register, and in few cases, illegally vote.

California DMV has a separate system for non citizens to get a license and are not offered a chance to register, and those foreigners also have Driver's licenses that state their ID s are not for voting and other govt purposes needed for citizens."
[/QUOTE]

There are 50-80 million illegal aliens in America, brought here for one purpose only......to do what Obama told them to do: vote.

How many soc security numbers do you need?

The obvious answer is .....one.

Why would you need more than one.

Which leads to a serious question that follows this headline:

1. "Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security "
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-se0 crets/illegal-immigrants-cited-in-theft-of-39-million-social-security-numbers

2. One of the many lies that the Democrats/Liberals spew about illegals is that there are only 11 million of 'em who have been allowed, enticed, accepted into this nation.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

3. There is a serious reason for the Democrat reliance on the illegal aliens.....they vote, and they vote Democrat.
Hillary Clinton aide Jennifer Palmieri inadvertently admitted same:

"A secret strategy memo from the Leftā€™s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a ā€œcritical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

ā€œIf Democrats donā€™t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democratsā€™ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,ā€ the memo states. ā€œIn short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.ā€
Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

4. No wonder Hussein Obama told illegals to go and vote in the 2016 election.

5. On several occasions I have provided evidence that there are somewhere between 50 and 80 million illegals currently living in the United States.

After all.....would 11 millions illegals need to steal 39 million social security numbers?

6.ā€ Two dozen more charged in voter fraud probe, many non-citizen foreign nationals: North Carolina federal attorneys

The defendants hailed from 15 countries, including Honduras, France, Yemen, Iraq, Nigeria, and Canada. The first charges were filed in September 2019, and arrests have been as recent as this month.

"The charges include making false claims of U.S. citizenship in order to register to vote, naturalization fraud, and fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents as it relates to the registration to vote, and false statements in immigration proceedings," the statement from the U.S. attorney's office for eastern North Carolina reads, adding that there are no charges of conspiracy.ā€

Two dozen more charged in voter fraud probe, many non-citizen foreign nationals: North Carolina federal attorneys

Once the Left is forced to admit that the bogus "11 million illegal aliens" live in this nation....
...with the real number over 50 million....then the number voting is easy to understand.

And, Democrats make it easy:
"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."

Report: As Many as 5.7 Million Non-Citizens Voted in 2008 Election

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Political Chic.

California DMV has a separate system for non citizens to get a license and are not offered a chance to register, and those foreigners also have Driver's licenses that state their ID s are not for voting and other govt purposes needed for cit

Some think...
May have....
Could be...

All words in all your articles with no actual support, to their claims.....

Illegals and non citizens should not be allowed to be registered and put on the voter rolls.

you would think all of these Republican states rewriting their election laws to make it harder for U.S. CITIZENS to vote, would actually address the issue of non citizens/illegals registering to vote.... But not a single new measure to do that....

STATES should verify citizenship, before adding them to the voter rolls when they are vetted for citizenship upon registration application.... as felons, and those not 18 yet etc...are not added to active voter rolls. Many states use E-verify system for employers to check citizenship before hiring.

Same with dead people, they should be removed monthly.

many states do this already by using the social security death index.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Political Chic.

California DMV has a separate system for non citizens to get a license and are not offered a chance to register, and those foreigners also have Driver's licenses that state their ID s are not for voting and other govt purposes needed for citizens."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-se0 crets/illegal-immigrants-cited-in-theft-of-39-million-social-security-numbers

2. One of the many lies that the Democrats/Liberals spew about illegals is that there are only 11 million of 'em who have been allowed, enticed, accepted into this nation.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."

3. There is a serious reason for the Democrat reliance on the illegal aliens.....they vote, and they vote Democrat.

"A secret strategy memo from the Leftā€™s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a ā€œcritical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

ā€œIf Democrats donā€™t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democratsā€™ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,ā€ the memo states. ā€œIn short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.ā€

5. On several occasions I have provided evidence that there are somewhere between 50 and 80 million illegals currently living in the United States.

After all.....would 11 millions illegals need to steal 39 million social security numbers?

6.ā€ Two dozen more charged in voter fraud probe, many non-citizen foreign nationals: North Carolina federal attorneys

The defendants hailed from 15 countries, including Honduras, France, Yemen, Iraq, Nigeria, and Canada. The first charges were filed in September 2019, and arrests have been as recent as this month.

"The charges include making false claims of U.S. citizenship in order to register to vote, naturalization fraud, and fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents as it relates to the registration to vote, and false statements in immigration proceedings," the statement from the U.S. attorney's office for eastern North Carolina reads, adding that there are no charges of conspiracy.ā€

Two dozen more charged in voter fraud probe, many non-citizen foreign nationals: North Carolina federal attorneys

Once the Left is forced to admit that the bogus "11 million illegal aliens" live in this nation....
...with the real number over 50 million....then the number voting is easy to understand.

"The biggest misconception about the problem of non-citizen voting is that illegal aliens are "undocumented." That's nonsense. Some experts believe that up to 75% of illegals who work in America have fraudulent Social Security cards. Fake licenses, birth certificates, and green cards are incredibly common. The fake ID industry is worth more than $2 billion."

Some think...
May have....
Could be...

Illegals and non citizens should not be allowed to be registered and put on the voter rolls.

you would think all of these Republican states rewriting their election laws to make it harder for U.S. CITIZENS to vote, would actually address the issue of non citizens/illegals registering to vote.... But not a single new measure to do that....

STATES should verify citizenship, before adding them to the voter rolls when they are vetted for citizenship upon registration application.... as felons, and those not 18 yet etc...are not added to active voter rolls. Many states use E-verify system for employers to check citizenship before hiring.

[/QUOTE]

Let's pretend you are not filled with fear at the possibility of disagreeing with your masters.....

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.

What reason other than their votes, do Democrats invite and entice them in?

Now.....before you lie about it......

A secret strategy memo from the Leftā€™s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to ā€œrefuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.ā€

ā€œThe fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ states Palmieriā€™s memo.

ā€¦they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only ā€œbasicā€ English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.ā€

===================================================

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isnā€™t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

ā€¦ a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isnā€™t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

ā€œThe fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ reads Palmieriā€™s memo,ā€¦ā€ Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

2. How many are we talking about?
800,000???
NOPE.

"The political debate over the fate of "DREAMers" ā€” undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children ā€” has overlooked just how many there are in the country today: about 3.6 million.

That number of people whose lives risk being uprooted is not widely known, in large part because so much public attention has been focused recently on 800,000 mostly young DREAMers accepted into the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

The 3.6 million estimate of undocumented immigrants brought to U.S. before their 18th birthday comes from the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan, non-profit think tank that studies global immigration patterns. That is roughly a third of all undocumented immigrants in the country and does not include millions of their immediate family members who are U.S. citizens.

A number so large raises the stakes for both sides in the dispute over whether to deport DREAMers, allow them to stay under prescribed conditions or provide them with a path to citizenship."
There are 3.6M 'DREAMers' ā€” a number far greater than commonly known

And that's before 'chain migration.'

3. And what is the effect of the Democrats exacerbating illegal immigration???

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

Wanna give Barack an 'attaboy'?

Welcome to the board!

you still think we believe you.

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Political Chic.

Some think...
May have....
Could be...

Let's pretend you are not filled with fear at the possibility of disagreeing with your masters.....

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.

A secret strategy memo from the Leftā€™s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to ā€œrefuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.ā€

ā€œThe fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ states Palmieriā€™s memo.

ā€¦they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only ā€œbasicā€ English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.ā€

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isnā€™t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

ā€¦ a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isnā€™t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

ā€œThe fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ reads Palmieriā€™s memo,ā€¦ā€ Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

800,000???
NOPE.

"The political debate over the fate of "DREAMers" ā€” undocumented immigrants brought to the U.S. as children ā€” has overlooked just how many there are in the country today: about 3.6 million.

That number of people whose lives risk being uprooted is not widely known, in large part because so much public attention has been focused recently on 800,000 mostly young DREAMers accepted into the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

The 3.6 million estimate of undocumented immigrants brought to U.S. before their 18th birthday comes from the Migration Policy Institute, a non-partisan, non-profit think tank that studies global immigration patterns. That is roughly a third of all undocumented immigrants in the country and does not include millions of their immediate family members who are U.S. citizens.

A number so large raises the stakes for both sides in the dispute over whether to deport DREAMers, allow them to stay under prescribed conditions or provide them with a path to citizenship."

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

[/QUOTE]

Both parties support a pathway to citizenship for them.

A majority of Trump voters want to protect so-called Dreamers from deportation, according to a new poll, putting pressure on President Donald Trump to shield immigrants who were brought to the country illegally as children.

The same trend holds across all Republicans, according to the findings from the latest POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. In fact, the poll indicates that wide swaths of registered voters support Dreamers regardless of gender, education, income, ethnicity, religion and ideology. That includes 68 percent of Republicans, 71 percent of conservatives and 64 percent of those who approve of the job Trump is doing. Even 69 percent of those who voted for Trump in 2016 ā€” when he vowed to deport Dreamers ā€” say they should be protected

Last edited:
Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Political Chic.

Some think...
May have....
Could be...

800,000???
NOPE.

Both parties support a pathway to citizenship for them.

A majority of Trump voters want to protect so-called Dreamers from deportation, according to a new poll, putting pressure on President Donald Trump to shield immigrants who were brought to the country illegally as children.

The same trend holds across all Republicans, according to the findings from the latest POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. In fact, the poll indicates that wide swaths of registered voters support Dreamers regardless of gender, education, income, ethnicity, religion and ideology. That includes 68 percent of Republicans, 71 percent of conservatives and 64 percent of those who approve of the job Trump is doing. Even 69 percent of those who voted for Trump in 2016 ā€” when he vowed to deport Dreamers ā€” say they should be protected

[/QUOTE]

I note that you deftly sidestepped all of the facts I provided, and hid behind some sort of 'poll.'

Did you like this one, too?

ā€œSurvey finds Hillary Clinton has ā€˜more than 99% chanceā€™ of winning election over Donald Trumpā€ Saturday 5 November 2016 17:44

The Russians colluded to support their bribe partner, Bill's wife.....
...here's why:
October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?

I think they should make a list of the dreamers aka DACA, and check to see if they are registered to vote. and more importantly, if they had voted. should be easy. reportedly, there are around 800,000 dreamers. if even 10% of them have voted illegally, that is is 80,000. enough to offset the election in favor of president trump.

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Political Chic.

[/QUOTE]

This is such a lie.

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Welcome to the board!

You betcha'!!!!

3. California

Political Chic.

[/QUOTE]

This is such a lie.

[/QUOTE]

Democrats lie about everything.

You're a perfect fit.

I think they should make a list of the dreamers aka DACA, and check to see if they are registered to vote. and more importantly, if they had voted. should be easy. reportedly, there are around 800,000 dreamers. if even 10% of them have voted illegally, that is is 80,000. enough to offset the election in favor of president trump.

" if even 10% of them have voted illegally, that is is 80,000. enough to offset the election in favor of president trump."

The point you're making is correct.....but don't believe the number Democrats provide.

. How many are we talking about?
800,000???
NOPE.

" if even 10% of them have voted illegally, that is is 80,000. enough to offset the election in favor of president trump."

The point you're making is correct.....but don't believe the number Democrats provide.

. How many are we talking about?
800,000???
NOPE.

yeah. I'm starting to believe that too. democrats lie about everything. recently, many of my democrat friends broke up with me. when I mentioned that I liked trump, that was all it took. people I known for decades. total shock to me how shallow they all are. good riddance. you don't want friends like that anyway.

Welcome to the board!

that's like saying there are no illegals in the usa. do you really expect people to believe that? what bugs me is the fbi is not investigating any illegals to see if they voted. they should have this information available at their fingertips.

Forum List

Back