🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the most humiliating defeat in modern warfare history !!

Sorry, your link doesn't work.

Most humiliating? The British surrender of Singapore to the Japs.

The most humiliating defeat in modern warfare history? Modern Warfare history? I don't think things went so well for Saddam, and Baghdad Bob. If anyone knows about Modern Warfare, then they know the most one-sided victory in the History of Modern Warfare was the Battle of 73 Easting.

The most humiliating defeat in modern warfare history? Modern Warfare history? I don't think things went so well for Saddam, and Baghdad Bob. If anyone knows about Modern Warfare, then they know the most one-sided victory in the History of Modern Warfare was the Battle of 73 Easting.
when half of the Islamic world attacks one tiny country and is defeated in 6 days thats pretty damn humiliating for the coalition of Islamic countries envolved.

when half of the Islamic world attacks one tiny country and is defeated in 6 days thats pretty damn humiliating for the coalition of Islamic countries envolved.

Half of the Islamic world? it was like 6 countries dick head.:eusa_hand:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

the most powerful Islamic countries of the middle east !! does their defeat offend you leftist sensibilities
??

the most powerful Islamic countries of the middle east !! does their defeat offend you leftist sensibilities
??

It was Egypt, Syria and Jordan with some support troops given by Iraq. Those are all third rate militaries, so I'm not sure where that "all-powerful" crap came from.

??

Israel kicked their fucking asses, that part is true, but Israel was hardly fighting "half the Islamic world" like your dumb ass said. Do you know how many Islamic countries there are?:cuckoo:

??

Israel kicked their fucking asses, that part is true, but Israel was hardly fighting "half the Islamic world" like your dumb ass said. Do you know how many Islamic countries there are?:cuckoo:
Who was involved in the Six-Day War?

??

It was Egypt, Syria and Jordan with some support troops given by Iraq. Those are all third rate militaries, so I'm not sure where that "all-powerful" crap came from.
Six-Day War - War Statistics, 1967

The majority of the countries mearly supported the war, yet added no troops.

Know your history.

Six-Day War - War Statistics, 1967

The majority of the countries mearly supported the war, yet added no troops.

Know your history.
support is involvement .and they were deafeted in less than a week by a country they attacked !!

Depends on how modern. Yorktown had to be pretty humiliating for the Brits, and getting our new capitol burned down 30 years later wasn't too good for us. But lately, I'd have to say the 1st Gulf War, we kicked ass.

i am talking about a full scale war not a battle !! and when the aggressors are the ones that are defeated so quickly that adds to the humiliation !!

i am talking about a full scale war not a battle !! and when the aggressors are the ones that are defeated so quickly that adds to the humiliation !!

San Jacinto pretty much was the war, but to narrow the definition to war I would say the Six Day War in 1973. Israel was outnumbered, caught by surprise on their Holy day and recovered and won in short order.

Forum List

Back