🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the most humiliating defeat in modern warfare history !!

Thinking on; it's far worse than just getting booted out of a third world country in total defeat - history has gone on to show how you killed people for absolutely no gain at all.
Take a look at Korea, where you managed a stalemate, and you see ongoing conflict with no end in sight.
Then Cuba where you interfered and attempted to remove the government - they're still there.

Then move back to Vietnam where you had your trousers removed, were bent over and arse shagged.
Yes, there's still a dodgy government but they're demi capitalist and there is no problem to the world.

That set of facts makes your defeat even worse then the simple bum fucking you got.

Ok we get it you just hate the US, nothing to see here.:eusa_liar:

Please post a quote from me where I say I hate the U.S.

I don't have to, your showing it in every post you make in here.

Translated -
I can't so I'll fluster a bit to see if I can make my lie stick.

The problem with a lie is, sometimes you have to prove it so, if you tell such an obvious one, you end up looking like a dork. :)

Our objective to was to keep South Vietnam from falling to the Communist's. They did fall.

How is that not a defeat?

While we were there we accomplished that objective. When the objective was changed to "withdraw" we accomplished that objective. Hard to get "kicked out" of somewhere when you aren't there.

You kept the commies out while you were there but decided to leave.
Do you actually believe that?

No, I KNOW that to be the truth. So does history.

Translated -

The problem with a lie is, sometimes you have to prove it so, if you tell such an obvious one, you end up looking like a dork. :)

Thats very interesting, considering I wasn't lying.:eusa_hand:

There are far too many persnickety, tetchy, hysteria-prone Americans who are incapable of distinguishing criticism -- or even gentle irony -- from hatred.

It is a quick and dirty sign of the difference between barbarians and those who are civilized.

Translated -

Excellent - prove it by quoting a post where I claim hate for America.
You'll find plenty where I show dislike of your foreign policy but none expressing hate for the whole.

You lied.

Dunkirk in 1940 ranks up there. The Brits were pushed off Europe into the sea and a bunch of row boats and cabin cruisers had to be commissioned to save them. For some reason the Germans decided not to slaughter them on the beach.

It's possible to turn defeat into victory and vice-versa in the minds of the public without even lying. All you need is a few elements like a motivated and ignorant public that depends on the media for information and a willing media. If the media accents some points and hides others it changes the entire perception of the disaster. The unpreparedness of the US at Pearl Harbor was overshadowed by the oratory skills of the president. The astounding surrender of American and Filipino forces at Battan and Corrigador was overshadowed by MacArthur's "daring escape" and his promise of "I shall return". Nobody made excuses for the Brit surrender at Singapore but the defeat at Dunkirk was overshadowed by Churchill's oratory skills and the focus on the brave Brits who risked their lives to evacuate the defeated army.

Translated -

You'll find plenty where I show dislike of your foreign policy but none expressing hate for the whole.

You lied.

Everything is there to see, I don't have to show anyone anything and nor did I lie.

It was Egypt, Syria and Jordan with some support troops given by Iraq. Those are all third rate militaries, so I'm not sure where that "all-powerful" crap came from.
Six-Day War - War Statistics, 1967

The majority of the countries mearly supported the war, yet added no troops.

Know your history.

Warplanes were involved from Pakistan, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. I call that troops

You lied.

Everything is there to see, I don't have to show anyone anything and nor did I lie.

Actually, you do.
If you make a claim but that claim is disputed, you really do need to prove it if you wish to be taken seriously.

Flustering and blustering to avoid producing proof only suggests you were engaged in a lie.

You lied.

Actually, you do.
If you make a claim but that claim is disputed, you really do need to prove it if you wish to be taken seriously.

Flustering and blustering to avoid producing proof only suggests you were engaged in a lie.

Sure it is.:eusa_angel:

'
The most humiliating military defeat in modern history?

Surely it must be the defeat of the USA in Vietnam -- where its vast military might (three times the firepower of the entire Second World War) did not enable it to impose its will on a tiny, impoverished nation.

I will never forget all those panic-stricken Americans and their dependents fleeing in all those helicopters -- and the vast fleet of helicopters being dumped into the sea off of the over-loaded ships.

Obviously it was a political war. Had we turned loose our military it would have been over in short order.
The only thing shameful about it were the politicians who ran it.

Last edited:

Surely it must be the defeat of the USA in Vietnam -- where its vast military might (three times the firepower of the entire Second World War) did not enable it to impose its will on a tiny, impoverished nation.

I will never forget all those panic-stricken Americans and their dependents fleeing in all those helicopters -- and the vast fleet of helicopters being dumped into the sea off of the over-loaded ships.
Obviously it was a political war. Had we turned loose our military it would have been over in short order.

Americans are so uncultured, uneducated and brainwashed!

If only they could get it through their thick skulls the great [and simple!] truth which von Clausewitz ennunciated:

"War is nothing but the continuation of politics by other means."

Yes, the USA could have annihilated Vietnam, but it would have been foolish politically. Therefore, it did not.

After all, even America's leaders are not totally stupid.

Well · · · at least not until George W. Bush.

Last edited:

If only they could get it through their thick skulls the great [and simple!] truth which von Clausewitz ennunciated:

Yes, the USA could have annihilated Vietnam, but it would have been foolish politically. Therefore, it did not.

You do know that this was the first war that the US let politicians run instead of the military right?
Korea was that way to a certain extent,but nothing like VN.
The ROE were decided by politicians. When that happens you're screwed.

And where pray tell do you reside oh exalted one? And I'm not referring to your moms basement,but to which country?

The country that awards Knighthood to homosexual piano players lectures Americans about culture. No surprises here.

Forum List

Back