The most important post GISM will ever read

hobelim

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2013
I looked again--and there before me was a flying scroll! He asked me, "What do you see?" I answered, "I see a flying scroll, thirty cubits long and fifteen cubits wide. " And he said to me, "This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for by the writing on one side, every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other, every perjurer shall be swept clean away. 'I have sent it out, the Lords of hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who perjured himself in my name. It will stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all.' "

zechariah 5:1-4

This prophecy reminded me of two stories. The first one I have never shared publicly and I don't know if I should share that one or not. I'll have to think about it. The second is from Dumitru Dudumans prophecy of the 3 Scrolls. As Dumitru Duduman is the only true Prophet of the LORD I have ever witnessed to in my spirit I take everything he said ( before he went on to heaven ) very seriously. He has never been wrong once which is the sign of a true Prophet. Every single Word the Lord has ever given him has been backed up 100% by Scripture.

The 3 ScrollsJuly l, 1994

It was past midnight. I could not sleep because I felt inside that God was going to speak to me, so I began to pray. After I prayed, I went to bed and fell asleep. I dreamed that I began to hear thunder and see lightning. The earth began to move and shake violently. I yelled to my family, "Wake up, because something is happening outside!" When I got outside there was such a darkness that I could not see anything. Yet, in that great darkness, I could hear the voices of children, women and men screaming. I told my family to be careful of how they walked.

From the clouds that released this darkness on the earth, I heard a powerful voice say, "I am taking revenge against the sin. I am taking revenge that they may see my power! With as much as I've blessed them, that is how much I will send destruction! I will send storms, heavy rains, flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes and tornadoes, because I want them to see my power, and know that without Me they can do nothing. They trusted in themselves and in their own strengths. This is why I will punish this place."

The earth moved as if it were on water. The people lived in a complete terror; each one yelling louder then the other - not being able to understand anything. The earth shook so violently that I was unable to walk. Suddenly, in the midst of all the tumult, a light appeared - more powerful than any I've ever seen! In the shining light there were two men. One of them said to me, "I came to talk with you. I will send great plagues over America and I want you to be aware. I am the one who talked with you in the past and I am talking with you now. I told you what will happen in this place. Be cautious, for the time is drawing near!"

After saying these words, he took out a scroll which began to unroll very quickly. It was so long that I could not see it's end. On this first scroll of paper were written all kinds of names. Beside each name was listed either "punish," a type of disease, (all kinds were listed), "trial," or "torment." Those named will have to go through what is listed by their name, in order to be cleansed and be able to stand.

That scroll was then rolled up and sealed, and a second one was brought out. On it was written, "Peace, joy in the Holy Spirit, salvation or victory for those that loved Me and worked for Me and kept their life clean - not for the hypocrites, the proud, the boastful, the hateful..." (...nor others which I cannot recall.) The scroll continued to pass by slowly before my eyes until it finished passing.

Then a third scroll was opened which had names written on it, also. Yet there was something written only beside the names on the top half. From the halfway mark down by each name there were flashing stars. I asked what this meant. One of the men said to me, "These are those with whom the number will be completed. The seed of God has reached their hearts, and is even now working toward repentance. When the total number will be complete, all of the devastation will begin. Until then, I will send great plagues over America that they may wake up from the sleep with which they are sleeping, and from their self reliance; that they may see their pride and boastfulness."

It then began to rain ice and hail. The people were scattering all over not knowing which way to go. From the terror of the screams I woke up.

This dream was so real to me, that I went directly outside to see ...... continued on link..

Last edited:
One thing that makes Dumitru Duduman prophecies so difficult to ignore is that he gave the world these warnings between 20 and 35 years ago. He died in the early 90's. It is impossible to explain the accuracy of what God showed him would be happening to America prior to the Russian invasion.. everything has lined up perfectly. It is impossible unless you consider that the LORD gave him these warnings for America. How else could you explain his warning the church of Americas destruction by nuclear fire in the early 80's? Listing the very nations who would be involved with helping Russia and China? That is over 35 years ago! How is that possible? It isn't. The LORD told him. That is how he knew...

Last edited:
So in light of the fact that bible prophecy such as Zechariah 5: 1-4 is being fulfilled before our very eyes what should people do? I believe we have to examine ourselves under the light of Scripture and see if we are lining up. A good prayer for GISMY as this thread is to him - as well as to all mankind would be to present themselves fully to Christ. What does that mean? What does complete surrender to the LORD look like and what are steps to getting there?

Accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and repenting of our sins is the first step but it doesn't end there. We need a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit continually. We need to not only dedicate our lives to Christ but our members as well.

An example would be to ask the Lord to cleanse you of all sin in your life and ask Him to point out anything you need to repent of.

You can present yourself to the LORD by praying:

Lord I give you my hands that they will serve you only and I will not use these hands to write hateful things, to harm anyone, to steal, to cover up, to decieve with. I will use my hands to glorify you, Jesus, in all that I do. Lord, I submit my feet to you alone. I ask that you direct my footsteps and guide me and commit myself to not allow my feet to take me to any evil place. I give you my ears that you may speak your Word to me and I will not allow my ears to listen to any evil communications, vile movies /television, gossip, slander, false teachings, lies of the enemy. My ears are for you alone Lord. Keep my ears tuned in to your Holy Spirit and protect them as I offer my members to you. Lord, I dedicate my vision to you that I will not look upon any evil thing. I will keep my eyes upon you and I ask you to give me your eyes to see the world through. I give you my tongue that I will praise you continually and will not allow my tongue to be used for evil. I will not harm others or speak death over others with my tongue. I commit myself to Christ and speak life over people, pray Gods very best for people, edify the body of Christ and those who are still coming to Christ but are in the world at present. Lord, I dedicate my nose to you and reject all temptations, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, and ask you to cleanse me completely. ( for those with addictions ) I ask you Lord to remind me that I have presented my members as a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to you and ask for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit now. You can ask a Pentacostal pastor who is full of the Holy Ghost to lay hands on you to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost and you will receive Him. I have also heard of the LORD divinely arranging a meeting with a Christian after someone had accepted Christ & asked to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Try to find a fellowship of other christians, bible study, prayer meetings, worship together. When you draw nigh ( near ) to God he will draw near to you.

When you are filled with the Holy Spirit you will speak with other tongues. As a new Christian or an older one getting the baptism you should begin increasing your prayer time on a regular basis until 2 hours of prayer a day is not difficult for you.

If you want it all - you'll have to give all - which means getting up when the Holy Spirit wakes you up. 4 a.m. is a good time to get started. Spend time praying in English or your tongues and then read the Bible and ask the Holy Spirit to give you the revelation of what you are reading. Pray the prayers Paul prayed in the New Testament. Highlight them, write them down and tape it to your bathroom mirror so that you begin to confess the Word of God continually. Get in the flow of Confessing the Scriptures you already know and do it often... Read the bible out loud ( I usually walk the land for a few hours to read it out loud because I like to decree it and declare it boldly! Lifting up your voice as a trumpet has a powerful effect in the spirit realm which is why new age charismatics will suggest you don't pray like that. lol.. Lots of satanists in the charismatic church, folks )

When you read the Word out loud it becomes alive in your spirit. If you do it a few hours a day, it may seem at first like you are just reading but you'll begin to notice a change and the Word being declared by you as you hear it with your own ears will supercharge your faith. You will encounter Jesus Christ as you have never encountered him. What do you think Charles Finney's secret was? Rees Howells? Praying Hyde's? Oswald Chambers? A life hidden in Christ! Totally consumed by the Living Word and on fire for God!

A one hour church service each Sunday in a lukewarm church ( most are ) isn't going to do it, people.

Once you are really flowing in the Spirit God will lead you to people in the news, people in trouble, people on message boards and you can write down those names, screen names, whatever name they are using and pray for them. There has never been a prayer that has gone unanswered. Eventually you will learn of some of the outcomes and it will encourage you to greater depths in Christ.

The good news is that as evil is increasing in the world so is the power of the anointing on the people of God who desire to be sanctified and made holy. It is a process and God isn't looking at sinless perfection. King Davids life tells us what God is looking for. Intimate relationship ( prayer ) , holiness, obedience, repentance and forgiveness which should be done immediately - mercy triumphs over judgment. King David enquired of the Lord what to do, his dependency was upon the LORD. King David was merciful. The mercy you extend to others actually is the measure you yourselves receive.

To whom much is given much is required. Gods divine protection is real and the need for that protection has never been greater. The benefits of serving God are right now & eternal. There are no benefits to serving Satan in the eternal because he has nothing to offer. He's going to be chained and put into the pit. The same demons that for the time being afford Satans followers a degree of power will be the same demons who will torment them forever in the fires of hell. Who would trust Satan to be honest with them about this? Isn't it the height of foolishness to trust Lucifer who was known as the father of lies? Of course it is. The Fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.

Last edited:
Scripture for Today:

So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

-Isaiah 59:19

This prophecy reminded me of two stories. The first one I have never shared publicly and I don't know if I should share that one or not. I'll have to think about it. .

Jeri, methinks you have gone over the deep end.

If what I posted reminded you of something else that has nothing whatever to do with what I posted I would suspect that at some level you found something about is so unsettling that some subconscious defense mechanism kicked in that prevented you from facing whatever it is that disturbed you.

lets discuss the vision of the flying scroll to find out what it means and find out why it scared you so you will become capable of removing this cause of your stumbling in perception and understanding.

Do not be afraid.

If you do well you are accepted, if not your conscience will always convict you.

Creation was not born of human voice.

Yet human voice is all that speaks for creation today.

I much rather the creation-born voice.

Silence is not an in-born human trait. Yet Creation was born of silence. It was born of nothing but pure spirit.

And yet that nothing precluded the human race of the planet earth.

And that human race simply can not shut the fuck up.

And hear the silence of Creation.

This prophecy reminded me of two stories. The first one I have never shared publicly and I don't know if I should share that one or not. I'll have to think about it. .

If what I posted reminded you of something else that has nothing whatever to do with what I posted I would suspect that at some level you found something about is so unsettling that some subconscious defense mechanism kicked in that prevented you from facing whatever it is that disturbed you.

lets discuss the vision of the flying scroll to find out what it means and find out why it scared you so you will become capable of removing this cause of your stumbling in perception and understanding.

Do not be afraid.

If you do well you are accepted, if not your conscience will always convict you.

It did disturb me and perhaps it is a matter of conscience but not as you suggest, Hobie. I'm wasn't afraid but hesitant as I do not like recalling it. If you want to know? I will tell you. It was about 16 yrs ago. I went to bed. I had a vivid dream of New York City. I saw what looked like Manhattan - I zeroed in on this one tall building that was made of old brick and had the old style huge windows - an old style apartment building very tall. I saw one of the large windows at the very top story of the building with an open window. There was a scroll flying out of the window which flowed down onto the street below. The room was lit up with a golden light. There was a lamp shining against the wall.
I saw myself on the ladder with perhaps the first 3 feet of paper being smoothed on the wall. I was concentrating on my work.

( As a double roll of wallpaper is 33 ft on length - if 3 feet were on the wall the other 30 feet were flowing in the air that led down to the streets below )

Then I saw the streets below. I was looking down from above it all and could see tanks in the streets, fires everywhere and people running and screaming, looting, violence, it was a terrible scene. It was mayhem and the darkness on the streets was very, very dark but because of the fires you could see what was happening down there. It looked like a scene of utter madness.

Then I saw myself on the ladder again in that room at the top of the building. It was still lit up in there. No other buildings had light where I was. It looked very eerie. As I started to think what is going on? I woke up.

Then I heard very clearly in my spirit - Work while it is still day for the night cometh when no man can work. I knew it was the LORD speaking that scripture to me but at the time I didn't know what it meant! It has stayed with me over the years and I know the dream was from the Lord and that it was a warning. It is deeply troubling.

I am not going to interpret my own dream because that isn't using wisdom. All I know is that scripture. It has to do with being a laborer.

Last edited:

Do not be afraid.

It did disturb me and perhaps it is a matter of conscience but not as you suggest, Hobie. I'm wasn't afraid but hesitant as I do not like recalling it. If you want to know? I will tell you. It was about 16 yrs ago. I went to bed. I had a vivid dream of New York City. I saw what looked like Manhattan - I zeroed in on this one tall building that was made of old brick and had the old style huge windows - an old style apartment building very tall. I saw one of the large windows at the very top story of the building with an open window. There was a scroll flying out of the window which flowed down onto the street below. The room was lit up with a golden light. There was a lamp shining against the wall.
I saw myself on the ladder with perhaps the first 3 feet of paper being smoothed on the wall. I was concentrating on my work.

( As a double roll of wallpaper is 33 ft on length - if 3 feet were on the wall the other 30 feet were flowing in the air that led down to the streets below )

Then I saw the streets below. I was looking down from above it all and could see tanks in the streets, fires everywhere and people running and screaming, looting, violence, it was a terrible scene. It was mayhem and the darkness on the streets was very, very dark but because of the fires you could see what was happening down there. It looked like a scene of utter madness.

Then I saw myself on the ladder again in that room at the top of the building. It was still lit up in there. No other buildings had light where I was. It looked very eerie. As I started to think what is going on? I woke up.

Then I heard very clearly in my spirit - Work while it is still day for the night cometh when no man can work. I knew it was the LORD speaking that scripture to me but at the time I didn't know what it meant! It has stayed with me over the years and I know the dream was from the Lord and that it was a warning. It is deeply troubling.

I am not going to interpret my own dream because that isn't using wisdom. All I know is that scripture. It has to do with being a laborer.

Thanks for sharing that Jeri. Your dream sounds like what I experienced in reality living in the NYC area from the 60's to the 90's.

If you don't mind I will give you my interpretation of your dream.

Simply put, the mayhem, violence, and darkness descending on the City is symbolic of the descent into madness you have witnessed all of your life being inflicted on your beloved church because it has been overrun with devils and demons, ghouls, goblins, and every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird...

You attempting to put wall paper on the walls of the only remaining building with light symbolizes your sincere attempts to preserve what little truth is left in the church.

The message, to work while it is still day, was a warning and a reminder that you must remain in light and to do so you must stop trying to pretty up an ugly reality with wall paper that no one can see in the dark anyway..

Sometimes the only right thing to do to preserve life is to abandon a sinking ship. come out of the city that has descended into madness which is symbolic of the church, or Babylon the great in revelation, that you have always wrongly believed was about America .......

You are right to be concerned, the Lord himself is instructing you to get off that high ladder in the midst of a city being swallowed by darkness.

When the only remaining light left on goes out, you don't want to find yourself in such a precarious position in such a high place with only wall paper to hold onto and nothing but fires of hell below...

Come down from that ladder, and find your way out of that city in your dream where the sun will never again rise while you still can. Remember, "The night cometh when no man can work."

You should consider yourself fortunate, even if you escape with only your life.......

Hear the Lord. remain in light.

Last edited:
I call Shenanigans.

The concepts of "important" and "GISM posts" are mutually exclusive.

I looked again--and there before me was a flying scroll! He asked me, "What do you see?" I answered, "I see a flying scroll, thirty cubits long and fifteen cubits wide. " And he said to me, "This is the curse that is going out over the whole land; for by the writing on one side, every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other, every perjurer shall be swept clean away. 'I have sent it out, the Lords of hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who perjured himself in my name. It will stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all.' "

I think this prophecy is a warning (or a promise) to them who disobeyed God's commands and spread false doctrine across the land. As is usually the case when dealing with biblical prophecy there is a lot of symbolism going on. The "house" probably has to do with the "structure of belief" built by them who taught doctrines that were contrary to God's truth. God is simply saying that He will judge against such false teachers and destroy their "house of cards."

The "thief" refers to those false teachers who teach for gain (money, power, fame, etc.). The "perjurer" refers to them who simply teach falsehoods.

Do not be afraid.

Thanks for sharing that Jeri. Your dream sounds like what I experienced in reality living in the NYC area from the 60's to the 90's.

If you don't mind I will give you my interpretation of your dream.

Simply put, the mayhem, violence, and darkness descending on the City is symbolic of the descent into madness you have witnessed all of your life being inflicted on your beloved church because it has been overrun with devils and demons, ghouls, goblins, and every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird...

You attempting to put wall paper on the walls of the only remaining building with light symbolizes your sincere attempts to preserve what little truth is left in the church.

The message, to work while it is still day, was a warning and a reminder that you must remain in light and to do so you must stop trying to pretty up an ugly reality with wall paper that no one can see in the dark anyway..

Sometimes the only right thing to do to preserve life is to abandon a sinking ship. come out of the city that has descended into madness which is symbolic of the church, or Babylon the great in revelation, that you have always wrongly believed was about America .......

You are right to be concerned, the Lord himself is instructing you to get off that high ladder in the midst of a city being swallowed by darkness.

When the only remaining light left on goes out, you don't want to find yourself in such a precarious position in such a high place with only wall paper to hold onto and nothing but fires of hell below...

Come down from that ladder, and find your way out of that city in your dream where the sun will never again rise while you still can. Remember, "The night cometh when no man can work."

You should consider yourself fortunate, even if you escape with only your life.......

Hear the Lord. remain in light.

I saw what was going on inside the churches before I had that dream. I left because of it years ago. I have only went when I was invited and each time it has been a similar experience to what I would think Ezekiel saw inside his own sanctuaries - in Ezekiel Chapter 9. Full of sin, lies, money changers, false teachings, etc. I think God has once again marked the foreheads of those who are His inside those places today. They won't perish like the rest of them. I have warned the leaders. Inside and out. Then they want me to leave. What more could someone do? I appreciate the interpretation but I find the conviction to be perhaps I should have stayed in the churches more and defended the faith instead of leaving them. Only G-d knows. All I know is it was very difficult to watch. Perhaps I should have said more. I look at Dumitru Dudumans prophecies and know that he is a man who heard from the LORD. I believe it is possible we'll see much of what he warned about come to pass in our lifetime.

Last edited:
I saw what was going on inside the churches before I had that dream. I left because of it years ago. I have only went when I was invited and each time it has been a similar experience to what I would think Ezekiel saw inside his own sanctuaries - in Ezekiel Chapter 9. Full of sin, lies, money changers, false teachings, etc. I think God has once again marked the foreheads of those who are His inside those places today. They won't perish like the rest of them. I have warned the leaders. Inside and out. Then they want me to leave. What more could someone do? I appreciate the interpretation but I find the conviction to be perhaps I should have stayed in the churches more and defended the faith instead of leaving them. Only G-d knows. All I know is it was very difficult to watch. Perhaps I should have said more. I look at Dumitru Dudumans prophecies and know that he is a man who heard from the LORD. I believe it is possible we'll see much of what he warned about come to pass in our lifetime.

It seems that you are having trouble following a conversation.

I thinks its great that your eyes were open to see the corruption in the churches and had the faith to do something about it and then left but I find it astonishing that you would go through all that just to join another corrupt church.

This dimitru guy took advantage of your insecurity about what you saw in churches and your sincere longing for the truth and then fucked up your head some more with some Russian invasion of America end of the world cosmic catastrophe bullshit.

Get a grip on yourself already!

You really need to discern between what is kosher to allow into your mind and what is not.

I tried to point you in the right direction but you seem incapable of facing the fact that you have been deceived yet again.

try to focus and be strong as if your very existence depends on it...

...it does.

I think this prophecy is a warning (or a promise) to them who disobeyed God's commands and spread false doctrine across the land. As is usually the case when dealing with biblical prophecy there is a lot of symbolism going on. The "house" probably has to do with the "structure of belief" built by them who taught doctrines that were contrary to God's truth. God is simply saying that He will judge against such false teachers and destroy their "house of cards."

The "thief" refers to those false teachers who teach for gain (money, power, fame, etc.). The "perjurer" refers to them who simply teach falsehoods.

excellent!

What I would add is that the scroll is a curse that has writing on both sides which implies that the scroll is covered in words that have double meanings, the literal and figurative, presenting a clear choice between life and death.

The house built on the wrong meanings will be swept clean away and completely destroyed when the rains from heaven come and the wind blows.........

but as Jesus said, those who dig deep until they find the deeper meaning upon which to build their house are like the man who built his house on solid rock....

can you dig it?

The Holy Spirit's witness tells Christians that Jesus is coming soon for His Church
By Don Koenig

The Holy Spirit operating in true believers has made it known to many that Jesus is coming soon. There never before in history has been huge numbers of Holy Spirit inspired teachings, songs, books, and movies informing us about the soon return of Jesus. The Holy Spirit is not leading all these dedicated teachers, writers, readers and believers astray. God's purpose for this message is to get out the good news to all those with ears to hear that Jesus is about to return for His Church.

Certainly there are major segments in Christianity (even in the evangelical churches) that have been downplaying the soon return of Jesus. We see this trend in the post modern "seeker friendly" and Emergent Church Movement with their watered down gospel and Laodicean attitude. We also see it among the dominionists who believe the Church must fix everything on earth before Jesus can even return. The mocking coming from "Christians" toward those who teach on the Lord's second coming and those that teach that there is a blessed hope of escape (rapture) from God's judgment was also predicted to occur just prior to the coming of Jesus.

In these last days puffed up windbags have come along within Christendom that downplay the Gospel of salvation and Bible prophecy and instead teach contrary to God's word that Bible prophecy about the Lord's soon return is just a distraction. Fulfillment of Bible prophecy obviously does not fit their agenda of making a socialist utopia on the earth before Jesus even returns. Never mind that the Bible teaches just the opposite. That Jesus will come for those offering the gospel of salvation and patiently watching and waiting for His return. The scriptures clearly say that Jesus will come for the Church suddenly like a thief. Of those left behind on earth no flesh would have survived the troubles on earth if Jesus did not come back to save a remnant of Israel.

The pseudo Christian message of humanistic works, social justice philosophies and/or dominionist agenda has replaced the gospel of salvation but it is nowhere found in the Bible. A social agenda gospel has replaced the revealed prophetic truth written in the scriptures about the last days. We should not be surprised because the New Testament writers told us that this would happen in the last days. The scriptures clearly say that there would be those that would not endure sound doctrine and that people with itching ears would follow after them.

The Christianity many have is nothing more than a religious culture. They downplay that Jesus is coming soon because they spiritualize Bible prophecy so they know nothing about it. They are in love with the things of the world and any coming of Jesus just does not fit within their humanist agenda.

The true Church will know the general time of the coming of Jesus

It is written in scripture that true believers will know the general time of His return. "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that this day should overtake you as a thief"(1Th 5:4).

Some evangelical Christians who downplay the possibility that the Holy Spirit is behind the awareness in some Christians that Jesus is coming soon, say that they know they are saved by the witness of His Spirit, or that God told them to take this job, or move here, or to go to this church or do this ministry. Why is it then so hard for them to accept that God would also tell His own people that He is about to fulfill the prophecies of His second advent? Especially since He made it clear that He would do just that to those that are faithful watching.

It is also important to note that the majority of Christians who claim a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and who are doing works led by His Spirit are also the ones who loudly proclaim His imminent return. While on the other hand, the majority of those who are Christians by tradition, and who think that the Christian life is fulfilled through Sunday ritual, rote observances, mega church entertainment services, mystical feelings or through the humanistic efforts of man are the same ones who are downplaying His return.

Jesus made it clear in scripture that there would be those that would not be watching and waiting and that they would not know the time of His coming. Jesus said He would come as a thief to these people and then weeping and gnashing of teeth will be heard from those He left behind.

So which group today do you think the Spirit of God is really speaking through? The ones who are aware of Bible prophecy and the world conditions and the increasing rebellion against God by mankind, or the ones who are asleep and/or think that the humanistic efforts of man will bring a paradise on earth before Jesus can even come?

Forum List

Back