The Most Loathsome People in America: The Double Dirty Dozen

When will democrats stop name calling and actually start doing something? If these people are so loathsome, surely obama could have ordered their arrest by now. Or, at least a drone strike!

A mix of familiar names we all love to hate, and some new loathsome Americans on the block.

The Most Loathsome People in America: The Double Dirty Dozen

th

The difference between the two groups is striking; the former (listed in the OP) have accomplished little beyond dividing the country through self promotion. The latter (posted by FJO) have, for the most part, been successful in a wide variety of endeavors.

The only endeavors the later group has been successful in is destroying the country.

When will democrats stop name calling and actually start doing something? If these people are so loathsome, surely obama could have ordered their arrest by now. Or, at least a drone strike!

When we start ignoring OP's like the one that began this thread.

:doubt:

Guilty.

John Kerry not on the list?
Barack Hussein Obama?
Pelosi?
Reid?
reverend Wright?
Al Sharpton?

Interesting list.

Didn't see Eric Cantor or Mitch McConnell, two of the scummiest humans on earth.

Did see Wayne LaPierre and Donald Trump near the top of the list, two people who are what they are and who if they belong on the list at all would be better placed at the bottom.

The difference between the two groups is striking; the former (listed in the OP) have accomplished little beyond dividing the country through self promotion. The latter (posted by FJO) have, for the most part, been successful in a wide variety of endeavors.

The only endeavors the later group has been successful in is destroying the country.

More evidence that bripat is a mentally slow parrot.

More evidence that bripat is a mentally slow parrot.

Nuh Uhn!

Since were listing people to loathe no one will top John I'm banging another woman while my wife is battling cancer Edwards however Al I'm opposed to big oil until they pay me 500 million for my crappy cable network Gore runs a close second.

The list of Loathsome in the OP suggests how frivolous the contents of the OP is and the consistantly irrelevant nature of its author.

Any such list must include:
0723-COLORADO-SHOOTING-SUSPECT-JAMES-HOLMES-BATMAN_full_600.jpg

James Holmes

Forum List

Back