The "N-word" and other Euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
African American... what's that? You mean like born in Africa and legally immigrated to America?
Yea ...like Obama did

Stupid Republicans couldn’t do anything about it
I see... so you're saying two things here, one, obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya, Africa, just like his grandmother who witnessed his birth there said, and two, African Americans are people that were born in Africa and immigrated to America. What race would those people from Africa be, since there's lots of white people in Africa?

If course he was
We sure pulled one over on you dumb assed conservatives
You had an African as your president

Yeah that was bullshit, an African Commie Muslim faggot. If it had been a real American black man, the country would be in a much better place right now, and American blacks would have a lot more of the prestige they deserve.
Yeah, a real American black man like Alan West, or Ben Carson. I'd have voted for either one of them.

Alan Wests own family members call him a sellout. Those aren't real American black men. They're black pussies so scared of whites that they just take the bullshit.

We never had an African as president.

Democrats can't let racism die, it must be kept alive by allowing the use of the "N" word by their black voters. Without racism, many democrats would be out of a job.
Trump was elected by the Deplorables

Some of them are good people
Your queen is still whining that the election was stolen from her. You people really need to grow up.

I haven't heard her whining. Neither have you. So grow up.

Alito was using the word as examples of what NOT to do/accept. I can't believe a group of African Americans were saying she did anything wrong, using it in the context she did. She is AGAINST the n- word. That's totally clear.

This is pretty crazy.
African American... what's that? You mean like born in Africa and legally immigrated to America?
Yea ...like Obama did

I see... so you're saying two things here, one, obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya, Africa, just like his grandmother who witnessed his birth there said, and two, African Americans are people that were born in Africa and immigrated to America. What race would those people from Africa be, since there's lots of white people in Africa?

If course he was
You didn't pull anything. I don't think there's many Americans that don't know obama's BC was a pathetic forgery and that he was born in Kenya.

Every elected bubble head in Washington knew he wasn't constitutionally eligible to be president, but he was the great experiment and they ignored the constitution. The little mulatto muslims, going to show the world that Americans aren't racist anymore and he was going to make all the muslims love us. Well, we all know how that worked out. It backfired in epic style because he hated America himself, and did everything in his power to destroy us, just as his puppet master Soros was telling him to do.

But back to the topic at hand... AFRICAN AMERICA is NOT a RACE. NEGRO is, BLACK.

You are white and ignorant.

If white supremacists aren't free to use the "N" word, are any of us truly free?

Look at all these colorblind, not seeing race white people complaining because they can't call a black person the n word. How many times has a thread been made by whites here griping because they don't feel free to use this word? 10? 20?

The N word is not to be used by whites.

Break this rule at your own peril white republicans.

Yea ...like Obama did

If course he was
You didn't pull anything. I don't think there's many Americans that don't know obama's BC was a pathetic forgery and that he was born in Kenya.

Every elected bubble head in Washington knew he wasn't constitutionally eligible to be president, but he was the great experiment and they ignored the constitution. The little mulatto muslims, going to show the world that Americans aren't racist anymore and he was going to make all the muslims love us. Well, we all know how that worked out. It backfired in epic style because he hated America himself, and did everything in his power to destroy us, just as his puppet master Soros was telling him to do.

But back to the topic at hand... AFRICAN AMERICA is NOT a RACE. NEGRO is, BLACK.

You are white and ignorant.
Shhhh....he is showing everyone what he is

Yea ...like Obama did

If course he was

Yeah that was bullshit, an African Commie Muslim faggot. If it had been a real American black man, the country would be in a much better place right now, and American blacks would have a lot more of the prestige they deserve.
Yeah, a real American black man like Alan West, or Ben Carson. I'd have voted for either one of them.

Alan Wests own family members call him a sellout. Those aren't real American black men. They're black pussies so scared of whites that they just take the bullshit.

We never had an African as president.
Alan West is a psycho

Freedom of speech...what a joke...our schools and media have wiped their asses with the 1st amendment for too damn long....and we cower in the corner...even this great MB will block out the N word...what kind of cowardly infants are we raising?...people get all bent over a word?...shame on them...grow the fuck up kids...

Look at all these colorblind, not seeing race white people complaining because they can't call a black person the n word. How many times has a thread been made by whites here griping because they don't feel free to use this word? 10? 20?

I will! Right off in the cut in the hood when I'm BBQing with friends and all that, you fucking putz!

Is there something your black ass is gonna do about it? :abgg2q.jpg:

You ain't shakin' ary a leaf, STFU you idiot.

You ain't nothin' but a tempest in a teapot, punk.

lol@u.png

Last edited:
Freedom of speech...what a joke...our schools and media have wiped their asses with the 1st amendment for too damn long....and we cower in the corner...even this great MB will block out the N word...what kind of cowardly infants are we raising?...people get all bent over a word?...shame on them...grow the fuck up kids...

Poor conservatives

Obsessing because they can’t call black people n*ggers

I will! Right off in the cut in the hood when I'm BBQing with friends and all that, you fucking putz!

View attachment 260287

You don't have any black friends.

"Is there something your black ass is gonna do about it?"

I've whipped many a white boys ass in my younger days who ran off at the mouth like you.

And I do mean many.

Poor conservatives

Please do not use that word rw.

Poor conservatives

Please do not use that word rw.
Aren’t you still voting for the party that supported slavery and still uses that word behind closed doors?

View attachment 260287

You don't have any black friends.

"Is there something your black ass is gonna do about it?"

I've whipped many a white boys ass in my younger days who ran off at the mouth like you.

And I do mean many.

So Y U so mad, bro? Have I ever mentioned it was an old black man that talked me into switching to Republican? He was an old smart and wise man, I enjoyed our talks.

Yes, I do have lifelong black friends, you stupid fuck. Back in the day we had to all stick together and fight the niggas from across town on the last day of school. These mfers had their uncles and their uncles cousins brothers and all that coming to fight us..when it was all over, we were the ones standing. So yes, that kinda sticks with a person.

I am from my neighborhood. Can't say where, but I'm damn sure proud of it, and some people I grew up with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back