🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "Nancy Pelosi Kneeling Show". Hmm, Anyone Take Notice Of The Timing?,News Comes Out That Blacks Still Going To Vote For Trump?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
It was a few days ago? polls came out that a significant percent of Black Voters are still going to vote for Trump? the polls had the percent of black approval and the strong approvals for Trump. It was quite higher than it was in 2016. Now, when was the Nancy Pelosi Kneeling show? yesterday? If I'm right, I think I got the story about the stunning news and polls that Trump already has at least 25% of the black vote.
So what do you guys think? Coinsidence?

It was a few days ago? polls came out that a significant percent of Black Voters are still going to vote for Trump? the polls had the percent of black approval and the strong approvals for Trump. It was quite higher than it was in 2016. Now, when was the Nancy Pelosi Kneeling show? yesterday? If I'm right, I think I got the story about the stunning news and polls that Trump already has at least 25% of the black vote.
Nothing those filthy traitors do is coincidence.

Wow, you just think people ought to take your shit-storm at face value?
What a bunch of clowns.
Thought you guys keep saying polls don't count because of Hillary/2016, yada yada yada.

WHAT POLLS?

Look, none of you cocksockets are even asking for the damn poll.

LOSERS.

They are rightfully catching shit from the black community for that asinine stunt.
why didnt they kneel over a week ago? oh, i guess they didnt take the black vote polls two weeks or so ago

The entire episode was digusting. Poor Nancy had A LOT of trouble getting up. Fat Jerry Nadler couldn't even take a knee.
that would of been histerical,,,,450 pound Jerry trying to take a knee,,,,i can see him wolfing down a slice of pizza while doing it

WHAT POLLS?

LOSERS.
Simmer down, Cupcake.

Any thoughts on this stunt?

It's all about "optics" with the left! A dog and pony show and then those Democrats are right back to doing what they've always been doing...getting rich off of their "public service" jobs while their constituents continue to wallow in poverty!

WHAT POLLS?

LOSERS.
Relax snowflake....do you really fall for this kind of theatrics?....just how dumb must someone be to fall for this?....

WHAT POLLS?

LOSERS.

hey, I got an idea, why not have Nancy and her friends all go to a local KFC, and just wolfing down everything on the menu in honor of pink floyd and all those young black men who were hunted down by white cops over the last 50 years

Apparently, she and those other idiot, pandering posers only kneel in support of black Americans of Ghanaian decent.

All you black folks of Nigerian, Ivory Coastal, Congolese etc, decent can FUCK OFF!!

Ghanaian Lives Matter.
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back