🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The "Nancy Pelosi Kneeling Show". Hmm, Anyone Take Notice Of The Timing?,News Comes Out That Blacks Still Going To Vote For Trump?

i didnt take notice, but was Rachael Doolazel among those kneeling?

It was a few days ago? polls came out that a significant percent of Black Voters are still going to vote for Trump? the polls had the percent of black approval and the strong approvals for Trump. It was quite higher than it was in 2016. Now, when was the Nancy Pelosi Kneeling show? yesterday? If I'm right, I think I got the story about the stunning news and polls that Trump already has at least 25% of the black vote.
So what do you guys think? Coinsidence?
Nothing those filthy traitors do is coincidence.
maybe next week, nancy can paint her face brown, borrow a wig from racheal and speak of how much she has in common with the 500 Million black americans

It was a few days ago? polls came out that a significant percent of Black Voters are still going to vote for Trump? the polls had the percent of black approval and the strong approvals for Trump. It was quite higher than it was in 2016. Now, when was the Nancy Pelosi Kneeling show? yesterday? If I'm right, I think I got the story about the stunning news and polls that Trump already has at least 25% of the black vote.
So what do you guys think? Coinsidence?
/——/ Nothing in politics is a coincidence.

It was a few days ago? polls came out that a significant percent of Black Voters are still going to vote for Trump?
There are a lot of black people who will vote for Trump. They are out there; unlike those who rather use Trump as some toy the Democrats like to throw around.

1591726915741.png

Does this stunt mean Nazi Pelousy, Cryin' Chucky, and Jaba Nadler are all black now?

Forum List

Back