The National Conversation That Liberals Fear

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It doesn't make for scintillating conversation when the other side is left speechless, but it does provide an opportunity to reveal what cowardly hypocrites they are.
And unthinking ones, at that.....able to take orders from their elites, but unable to explain or defend their policies.

Five question.

1. Dennis Prager's recent column is a good place to get the ball rolling:
"If America Is So Racist, Why Are There So Many Race Hoaxes?"

Shouldn't it be easy to point to all the racism if it were there???

2. With all the recent emphasis on racist police, and black-hating authorities......why is it that now Liberal will dare provide the only hypothetical answer to this hypothetical question:
Considering the number of blacks shot by police, what would be the only explanation if we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest?

3.What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet, over half a century later, the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began…
Why are we still following this failed plan?

Consider this an open-book test, Liberals.....and it's a on a pass-fail basis.

Take all the time you need.....up until Novemeber.

zoo-med-can-o-crickets-mini-12-pack-31.jpg

Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet, over half a century later, the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began…
Why are we still following this failed plan?

If you twas a real Christian you would already know this answer because Christ said it himself about the plight of the poor.

There's only one logical answer to these questions. Democrats are easily bullshitted. Thank you.
My best friend in the picture, in 2008 he voted for Obammmy. I asked him why he voted for Obammy, and he said he wanted to be part of history by electing the first black president. I asked him if you voted for him because of his skin color does that make you a racist as Martin Luther King Jr suggested, do not judge a person by the color of his skin, but content of his character. He started thinking. I asked my friend if killing black babies in the womb was wrong, and he said it was against his Christian Values. I asked him if he liked working as much as he did, then the government comes and takes 40% of what you earn, so the government can give it to people who smoke dope and didnt work for that money? He said it was bullshit. I asked if he was for supporting family values, which he was completely for. I then asked him what did Obammy want to do to this country? He had no clue. The next voting cycle my friend, didnt vote for Obammy. He hasnt voted Demoncrap since, and has voted for President Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. You could say my friend had an enlightening about the Democrat party..He read this book and like me, found out the many lies of the Democrat Party....

My question is where is the nuclear weapons that Oblama didn't give Iran?

Hidden under a pallet of cash.

For clarity, I said that Hussein guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran.

And, of course, he did just that.

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

There's only one logical answer to these questions. Democrats are easily bullshitted. Thank you.
My best friend in the picture, in 2008 he voted for Obammmy. I asked him why he voted for Obammy, and he said he wanted to be part of history by electing the first black president. I asked him if you voted for him because of his skin color does that make you a racist as Martin Luther King Jr suggested, do not judge a person by the color of his skin, but content of his character. He started thinking. I asked my friend if killing black babies in the womb was wrong, and he said it was against his Christian Values. I asked him if he liked working as much as he did, then the government comes and takes 40% of what you earn, so the government can give it to people who smoke dope and didnt work for that money? He said it was bullshit. I asked if he was for supporting family values, which he was completely for. I then asked him what did Obammy want to do to this country? He had no clue. The next voting cycle my friend, didnt vote for Obammy. He hasnt voted Demoncrap since, and has voted for President Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. You could say my friend had an enlightening about the Democrat party..He read this book and like me, found out the many lies of the Democrat Party....

Perhaps you've seen this:

"Former NFL star Marcellus Wiley .... a graduate of Columbia University, said he believes most people haven’t read Black Lives Matter’s stated positions.

“Two things: My family structure is so vital[ly] important to me,” Wiley said. “Not only the one I grew up in but the one I am trying to create right now. Being a father and a husband — that's my mission in life right now. How do I reconcile that with this mission statement that says, ‘We dismantle the patriarchal practice. We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.’”

Wiley said there were statistics showing that children from two-parent homes are more likely to succeed and less likely to commit crimes.

“Children from single-parent homes versus two-parent homes: The children from the single-parent homes ⁠— this was in 1995 I was reading this. Five times more likely to commit suicide. Six times more likely to be in poverty. Nine times more likely to drop out of high school. Ten times more likely to abuse chemical substances. Fourteen times more likely to commit rape. Twenty times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away from home," he said."

My question is where is the nuclear weapons that Oblama didn't give Iran?

Hidden under a pallet of cash.

For clarity, I said that Hussein guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran.

And, of course, he did just that.

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
Yet, iIran has no nuclear weapons that you claim they have from Oblama. Your lies never seem to bring any fruition to you yet it doesn't stop you from trying to get the gullible to believe yous. So far Iran was gonna be making nukes now for well over twenty years, where are these nukes. It took the US only a dozen years to develop the bomb from scratch.

"Former NFL star Marcellus Wiley .... a graduate of Columbia University, said he believes most people haven’t read Black Lives Matter’s stated positions.

“Two things: My family structure is so vital[ly] important to me,” Wiley said. “Not only the one I grew up in but the one I am trying to create right now. Being a father and a husband — that's my mission in life right now. How do I reconcile that with this mission statement that says, ‘We dismantle the patriarchal practice. We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.’”

Wiley said there were statistics showing that children from two-parent homes are more likely to succeed and less likely to commit crimes.

“Children from single-parent homes versus two-parent homes: The children from the single-parent homes ⁠— this was in 1995 I was reading this. Five times more likely to commit suicide. Six times more likely to be in poverty. Nine times more likely to drop out of high school. Ten times more likely to abuse chemical substances. Fourteen times more likely to commit rape. Twenty times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away from home," he said."

Notable people from two parents homes, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Mao Tse Tung...I can keep going on.

View attachment 360503

6. If black lives matter then why do so many blacks die by the hands of other blacks?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Because we live in a violent society, it has always been violent, in fact it was founded on violence, why do so many white kids die also or any child in the US a wealthy nation?

1594132104490.png

It's only violent if a person chooses to follow the path of violence, if a person doesn't want violence then don't bring violence to another persons doorstep.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Notable people from two parents homes, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Mao Tse Tung...I can keep going on.

Ganghis Khan's parents were killed by the Chinese when he was young.

Ganghis Khan's parents were killed by the Chinese when he was young.

So you do pay attention, very good...Which means that there is no more evidence of people being a murderous individual if they have one parent or two. I managed to grow up in a single family household and yet never killed, robbed or raped anyone. Why is people like Roger stone who have it made commit crimes and go to prison?

Forum List

Back