The National Conversation That Liberals Fear

There's only one logical answer to these questions. Democrats are easily bullshitted. Thank you.
My best friend in the picture, in 2008 he voted for Obammmy. I asked him why he voted for Obammy, and he said he wanted to be part of history by electing the first black president. I asked him if you voted for him because of his skin color does that make you a racist as Martin Luther King Jr suggested, do not judge a person by the color of his skin, but content of his character. He started thinking. I asked my friend if killing black babies in the womb was wrong, and he said it was against his Christian Values. I asked him if he liked working as much as he did, then the government comes and takes 40% of what you earn, so the government can give it to people who smoke dope and didnt work for that money? He said it was bullshit. I asked if he was for supporting family values, which he was completely for. I then asked him what did Obammy want to do to this country? He had no clue. The next voting cycle my friend, didnt vote for Obammy. He hasnt voted Demoncrap since, and has voted for President Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. You could say my friend had an enlightening about the Democrat party..He read this book and like me, found out the many lies of the Democrat Party....

Perhaps you've seen this:

"Former NFL star Marcellus Wiley .... a graduate of Columbia University, said he believes most people haven’t read Black Lives Matter’s stated positions.

“Two things: My family structure is so vital[ly] important to me,” Wiley said. “Not only the one I grew up in but the one I am trying to create right now. Being a father and a husband — that's my mission in life right now. How do I reconcile that with this mission statement that says, ‘We dismantle the patriarchal practice. We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.’”

Wiley said there were statistics showing that children from two-parent homes are more likely to succeed and less likely to commit crimes.

“Children from single-parent homes versus two-parent homes: The children from the single-parent homes ⁠— this was in 1995 I was reading this. Five times more likely to commit suicide. Six times more likely to be in poverty. Nine times more likely to drop out of high school. Ten times more likely to abuse chemical substances. Fourteen times more likely to commit rape. Twenty times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away from home," he said."

Notable people from two parents homes, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Mao Tse Tung...I can keep going on.

Ganghis Khan's parents were killed by the Chinese when he was young.

So you do pay attention, very good...Which means that there is no more evidence of people being a murderous individual if they have one parent or two. I managed to grow up in a single family household and yet never killed, robbed or raped anyone. Why is people like Roger stone who have it made commit crimes and go to prison?

Most of the inmates in the local state pen are the children of unmarried women.

Black supremacists come up to a Democrats and say "get on your knees white devil" and Democrats gladly do it.

We stand tall, we stand proud, and we only kneel to Almighty God.
So you are a Christian.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

Why is my religion so important to you?

Would it make any difference if it were an atheist who revealed you as the lying low-life windbag that you are????
The way you leverage religion like a Jihadi fascinates me.

And again, please keep doing what you're doing. See if you can get Trump to say the same stuff.

Thanks in advance.

You appear to be having a Garden of Gethsemane moment.
Good to see that you didn't try to deny that you are a lying low-life windbag.
The windiest.

There's only one logical answer to these questions. Democrats are easily bullshitted. Thank you.
My best friend in the picture, in 2008 he voted for Obammmy. I asked him why he voted for Obammy, and he said he wanted to be part of history by electing the first black president. I asked him if you voted for him because of his skin color does that make you a racist as Martin Luther King Jr suggested, do not judge a person by the color of his skin, but content of his character. He started thinking. I asked my friend if killing black babies in the womb was wrong, and he said it was against his Christian Values. I asked him if he liked working as much as he did, then the government comes and takes 40% of what you earn, so the government can give it to people who smoke dope and didnt work for that money? He said it was bullshit. I asked if he was for supporting family values, which he was completely for. I then asked him what did Obammy want to do to this country? He had no clue. The next voting cycle my friend, didnt vote for Obammy. He hasnt voted Demoncrap since, and has voted for President Trump in 2016 and will vote for him again. You could say my friend had an enlightening about the Democrat party..He read this book and like me, found out the many lies of the Democrat Party....

"Former NFL star Marcellus Wiley .... a graduate of Columbia University, said he believes most people haven’t read Black Lives Matter’s stated positions.

“Two things: My family structure is so vital[ly] important to me,” Wiley said. “Not only the one I grew up in but the one I am trying to create right now. Being a father and a husband — that's my mission in life right now. How do I reconcile that with this mission statement that says, ‘We dismantle the patriarchal practice. We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement.’”

Wiley said there were statistics showing that children from two-parent homes are more likely to succeed and less likely to commit crimes.

“Children from single-parent homes versus two-parent homes: The children from the single-parent homes ⁠— this was in 1995 I was reading this. Five times more likely to commit suicide. Six times more likely to be in poverty. Nine times more likely to drop out of high school. Ten times more likely to abuse chemical substances. Fourteen times more likely to commit rape. Twenty times more likely to end up in prison, and 32 times more likely to run away from home," he said."

Notable people from two parents homes, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Genghis Khan, Mao Tse Tung...I can keep going on.

So you do pay attention, very good...Which means that there is no more evidence of people being a murderous individual if they have one parent or two. I managed to grow up in a single family household and yet never killed, robbed or raped anyone. Why is people like Roger stone who have it made commit crimes and go to prison?

I see...So the white collar criminals that are free because they are not prosecuted is because they were the kids from an unmarried woman?

His father was killed by a rival clan when he was 9. His mother lived with him until she was quit old. Wiki doesn't say when she died, but mentions her numerous times later in his life.

I see...So the white collar criminals that are free because they are not prosecuted is because they were the kids from an unmarried woman?

You do have a talent for drawing ridiculous conclusions.

What I stated is a fact.

Deal with it.

You do have a talent for drawing ridiculous conclusions.

What I stated is a fact.

Deal with it.

Then I suggest you organize a concept to make sure these women are married when with child and implement it by force.

Meh, you're opinion is of no value to me, as you have no credibility. It's your behaviors I find so interesting.

You and the other sheep are like little, wet, wormy things wiggling around in my mental Petri dish.

Poke, observe, poke, observe. Flush.

"Meh, you're opinion is of no value to me, ..."

Every time you sign on to a thread I've authored, you prove that my opinion is of great interest to you .

And, my undying gratitude that it wounds you so deeply.

We just proved you a liar again, huh?

8. I am not for silencing the opposition, but, as proven in this thread, they do seem to silence themselves when asked to think.

Here's another one that will leave them speechless....

Which of the gun laws that the Left/Democrats/Progressives/Liberals demand be instituted, do criminals obey?

Meh, you're opinion is of no value to me, as you have no credibility. It's your behaviors I find so interesting.

You and the other sheep are like little, wet, wormy things wiggling around in my mental Petri dish.

Poke, observe, poke, observe. Flush.

"Meh, you're opinion is of no value to me, ..."

Every time you sign on to a thread I've authored, you prove that my opinion is of great interest to you .

And, my undying gratitude that it wounds you so deeply.

We just proved you a liar again, huh?
Well, you don't understand the difference between behaviors and opinions.

I'm done dumbing things down for you folks. Just keep doing what you're doing.

And that includes humping my leg when I hurt your widdle feelings.

It doesn't make for scintillating conversation when the other side is left speechless, but it does provide an opportunity to reveal what cowardly hypocrites they are.
And unthinking ones, at that.....able to take orders from their elites, but unable to explain or defend their policies.

Five question.

1. Dennis Prager's recent column is a good place to get the ball rolling:
"If America Is So Racist, Why Are There So Many Race Hoaxes?"

Shouldn't it be easy to point to all the racism if it were there???

2. With all the recent emphasis on racist police, and black-hating authorities......why is it that now Liberal will dare provide the only hypothetical answer to this hypothetical question:
Considering the number of blacks shot by police, what would be the only explanation if we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest?

3.What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet, over half a century later, the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began…
Why are we still following this failed plan?

Consider this an open-book test, Liberals.....and it's a on a pass-fail basis.

Take all the time you need.....up until Novemeber.
1 how many race hoaxes have there been?
2 hypothetical
3 didn’t happen
4 reverends are free to say whatever they want
5 what is the comprehensive alternative?

It doesn't make for scintillating conversation when the other side is left speechless, but it does provide an opportunity to reveal what cowardly hypocrites they are.
And unthinking ones, at that.....able to take orders from their elites, but unable to explain or defend their policies.

Five question.

2. With all the recent emphasis on racist police, and black-hating authorities......why is it that now Liberal will dare provide the only hypothetical answer to this hypothetical question:
Considering the number of blacks shot by police, what would be the only explanation if we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest?

3.What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet, over half a century later, the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began…

2 hypothetical
3 didn’t happen

"how many race hoaxes have there been?"

The first word in a sentence is capitalized.
So, you're a government school grad?

There are over 400 responses in this thread alone.

I see that the next thing from you is a request for the definition of 'hypothetical.'

Perhaps some other thread is more your speed.....say, favorite monster truck, or best 24-hour all cartoon network.

But.....you do represent the typical Democrat voter.

Because "racism" is the replacement word for capitalism. This has been in play since the 1930s, with the Frankfurt School.

If capitalism is demonized by something everyone finds to be abhorrent, it will be easier to replace.

"Institutional Racism" is also code for not only capitalism, but America's founding and Western Culture in general. Same principles apply.

Racism, as used by the Marxists pretending to be those who are racially oppressed, is bullshit.

"Conservative vs. Liberal Beliefs
http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Conservative-vs-Liberal.pdf

Compiled by the Editors. Copyright 2005 (revised 2010) StudentNewsDaily.com.
We all want the same things in life. We want freedom; we want the chance for prosperity; we want as few people suffering as possible; we want healthy children; we want to have crime-free streets. The argument is how to achieve them…

Liberals believe in government action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve problems.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems."

I see the five questions I asked proved too difficult for our Liberals/Democrats.

Perhaps one of 'em may wish to defend the above synopsis of Liberal beliefs....

If so, be sure to refer to the only document the American people have agreed to be governed by......the United States Constitution.

Warning, Liberals: if this is your first time trying to actually think, you may be subject to an aneurysm.

Five question.

2 hypothetical
3 didn’t happen

I see that the next thing from you is a request for the definition of 'hypothetical.'

Perhaps some other thread is more your speed.....say, favorite monster truck, or best 24-hour all cartoon network.

Apparently there are very few hoaxes since jumbo can’t cite any.

another failed thread by jumbo. I’m sorry, another failed thread by Jumbo. Better? Lol

The fathers were married?

Because "racism" is the replacement word for capitalism. This has been in play since the 1930s, with the Frankfurt School.

If capitalism is demonized by something everyone finds to be abhorrent, it will be easier to replace.

"Institutional Racism" is also code for not only capitalism, but America's founding and Western Culture in general. Same principles apply.

Racism, as used by the Marxists pretending to be those who are racially oppressed, is bullshit.

I more than appreciate your apposite reference to capitalism, and the Frankfurt School, but the ubiquitous curse, "racism," or "racist" is aimed specifically to engender the black vote.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

Based on the Democrat inspired riots, they must be feeling how desperately they need that vote in November.

Five question.

2 hypothetical
3 didn’t happen

Apparently there are very few hoaxes since jumbo can’t cite any.

another failed thread by jumbo. I’m sorry, another failed thread by Jumbo. Better? Lol

Ah, but I did.

Must you always lie?

Forum List

Back