The NBA is abandoning BLM for next season because ratings are down 68 percent and all teams will soon go bankrupt if BLM persist

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
He didn't say that the NBA was abandoning BLM.

Silver says these messages will be “largely left off the floor” next season.

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

That's far from saying they will abandon the cause.

My sense is there’ll be somewhat a return to normalcy, that those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor.

BLM has cost the NBA a 68 percent loss in viewership

So it seems to the NBA white lives matter

You are correct. It seems he thinks that he can just talk a little jive shit, and the fans will be stupid enough to forget that the League and the players all think that they are wacist scum.

The NBA needs to die.

Oh say can you see, so long blackie lives

They've already poisoned the well. It will be interesting to see if there is any significant fan return.

They've already poisoned the well. It will be interesting to see if there is any significant fan return.
Seems white fans matter

These morons are too late. They did this all to impact the election, lead by their China First rat Lebron. They better hope it was worth it, because if Trump wins, they lose their election AND their fans.

The people who watched this happen as they struggled with trying to make ends meet will NOT forget this charade. I turned off every game whenever I saw someone take a knee for the anthem.

These morons are too late. They did this all to impact the election, lead by their China First rat Lebron.

The people who watched this happen as they struggled with trying to make ends meet will NOT forget this charade. I turned off every game whenever I saw someone take a knee for the anthem.
White fans are going to vote...................................

I'm not concerned over any losses.

I'm not concerned over any losses.
The NBA is.....................................

Because white fans matter

It's too late :auiqs.jpg:

When you completely utterly offend your customers... they don't just flock back when you finally stop calling them "racists".

Especially when all you are really doing is calling them wacists, less often and less loudly.

Just like the so-called peaceful protests were only a ruse to make it look like Trump was so divisive that the streets were becoming dangerous. The Dems tried to blame Trump and his so-called "strike-troops" for fomenting the violence, when really it was paid operatives from BLM and Antifa.

If you don't believe BLM and Antifa are organized and paid operative, just consider this.....

On September 4th CNN conducts a survey and discovers the riots are working against Democrats, that "Law and order" is a better message for Trump. That night Cuomo and Don Lemon go on the air and say "hey, these protests are actually working against us."

So, what happened next....? September 5th:

Portland police crack down fast on protesters Saturday night

That's right, just as soon as the "protests" stopped working for the democrats they stopped them. They saw the looting and violence all along, and tried to blame it on "white supremacists" but as soon as that stopped working politically - no more protests. They ended so quietly (and without media coverage) that we didn't even notice they had ended.

Forum List

Back