The New Civility

A senior political advisor to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) tweeted a gif Sunday of United Kingdom Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn dancing on the grave of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Winnie Wong, a left-wing activist and former advisor to the Women’s March, tweeted the image and wrote, “Jeremy Corbyn’s gonna to be the next PM of England. Thats gonna be so much fun.”

Bernie Sanders Advisor Tweets Gif of Jeremy Corbyn Dancing on Margaret Thatcher's Grave

I’m glad I’m old enough to remember the days when this kind of stuff was unacceptable.
So which party will choose to be the adult in the room and bring us to civility?
Well, so far I think the score is 76-1 on calling for and/or glorifying violence.

So which party will choose to be the adult in the room and bring us to civility?
Well, so far I think the score is 76-1 on calling for and/or glorifying violence.
So, neither?
If you want to equate a Trump tweet with gunning down Congressmen and calling for assassination of the President, that’s your problem.
Just trying to get an answer. Are you saying that Trump and the GOP are bringing us to civility?

Is it, or is it not?

So, neither?
If you want to equate a Trump tweet with gunning down Congressmen and calling for assassination of the President, that’s your problem.
Just trying to get an answer. Are you saying that Trump and the GOP are bringing us to civility?

Is it, or is it not?
I’ve yet to hear a death threat come from a GOP politician. Or even a call for violence.

So, neither?

Is it, or is it not?
I’ve yet to hear a death threat come from a GOP politician. Or even a call for violence.
Is that a "yes"?

Why won't you just answer the question?

So, neither?

Is it, or is it not?
Is that a "yes"?

There’s no ‘bringing’, your question is bogus. The GOP is doing nothing different than has been done for the last century. The issue is the NEW uncivilized behavior of Democrats that is making 1860 look like a dress rehearsal.

So, neither?

Is it, or is it not?
Is that a "yes"?

There’s no ‘bringing’, your question is bogus. The GOP is doing nothing different than has been done for the last century. The issue is the NEW uncivilized behavior of Democrats that is making 1860 look like a dress rehearsal.
Okay, it's all "their" fault. I know the game.

Full Disclosure: I really wasn't expecting a straight answer.

Is it, or is it not?
Is that a "yes"?

Have you stopped beating your wife questions gets that kind of response.

Is it, or is it not?
Is that a "yes"?

So asking if the GOP is bringing us to civility equates in your mind with "have you stopped beating your wife"?

Okay.

This place simply never ceases to fascinate.

Civilty went out ~GWB due to Leftist comme. You can't trust them, can't work with them, the Media is 95% hard core Leftist puke aiding their cause. Stupid Americans get brainwahed in...They can't be contained. The must be Eliminated.

All that said, the Flakes Ryans McCains Turtle are almost as deadly as snakes in grass getting rich playing both sides.
^ :cuckoo:

Is that a "yes"?

So asking if the GOP is bringing us to civility equates in your mind with "have you stopped beating your wife"?

Okay.

By acting civilized and not calling to execute people what do you think?

Is that a "yes"?

Okay.

I think that civility takes on many forms, and focusing on one area and ignoring the rest is intellectually dishonest.

I've also seen many posts here that are thinly veiled threats of violence from the Right, that the internet is rife with them, and that the President of the United States certainly doesn't practice it.

So we could just choose to be honest and admit that neither end of the spectrum has any current intention of bringing civility to the country. I don't know why admitting that needs to be so difficult.

Okay.

I think that civility takes on many forms, and focusing on one area and ignoring the rest is intellectually dishonest.

I've also seen many posts here that are thinly veiled threats of violence from the Right, that the internet is rife with them, and that the President of the United States certainly doesn't practice it.

So we could just choose to be honest and admit that neither end of the spectrum has any current intention of bringing civility to the country. I don't know why admitting that needs to be so difficult.
Now you’re equating USMB posts with statements by elected politicians. Your flailing to play act dumbass neutral is hilarious. You’re a Leftard trying to desperately deflect what’s going on within the Democratic Party.

Okay.

Now you’re equating USMB posts with statements by elected politicians. Your flailing to play act dumbass neutral is hilarious. You’re a Leftard trying to desperately deflect what’s going on within the Democratic Party.
Oops, struck a nerve, sorry.

Okay, not really.

Okay.

Oops, struck a nerve, sorry.

Okay, not really.
Pretty much. Posers do tend to piss me off, poser.

A senior political advisor to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) tweeted a gif Sunday of United Kingdom Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn dancing on the grave of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Winnie Wong, a left-wing activist and former advisor to the Women’s March, tweeted the image and wrote, “Jeremy Corbyn’s gonna to be the next PM of England. Thats gonna be so much fun.”

Bernie Sanders Advisor Tweets Gif of Jeremy Corbyn Dancing on Margaret Thatcher's Grave

I’m glad I’m old enough to remember the days when this kind of stuff was unacceptable.

I remember when it was unacceptable for a president to lie so much, and tweet obviously edited videos of their opposition. Was't that long ago.

61pjGZ1Ig8L._SY450_.jpg

I remember when it was unacceptable for a president to lie so much, and tweet obviously edited videos of their opposition. Was't that long ago.

View attachment 262812

Yes, we have been told lies, and some pretty big ones. Trump has already told 5 times more lies than Johnson ever did this week.

View attachment 262812

Yes, we have been told lies, and some pretty big ones. Trump has already told 5 times more lies than Johnson ever did this week.

How many thousands of Americans died of Trump's lies this week?

Forum List

Back