The New Civility

A senior political advisor to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) tweeted a gif Sunday of United Kingdom Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn dancing on the grave of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Winnie Wong, a left-wing activist and former advisor to the Women’s March, tweeted the image and wrote, “Jeremy Corbyn’s gonna to be the next PM of England. Thats gonna be so much fun.”

Bernie Sanders Advisor Tweets Gif of Jeremy Corbyn Dancing on Margaret Thatcher's Grave

I’m glad I’m old enough to remember the days when this kind of stuff was unacceptable.

I remember when it was unacceptable for a president to lie so much, and tweet obviously edited videos of their opposition. Was't that long ago.

View attachment 262812

Yes, we have been told lies, and some pretty big ones. Trump has already told 5 times more lies than Johnson ever did this week.

How many thousands of Americans died of Trump's lies this week?

How many families had their children stolen from them this week to possibly never be returned because of Trump's lies?

A senior political advisor to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) tweeted a gif Sunday of United Kingdom Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn dancing on the grave of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Winnie Wong, a left-wing activist and former advisor to the Women’s March, tweeted the image and wrote, “Jeremy Corbyn’s gonna to be the next PM of England. Thats gonna be so much fun.”

Bernie Sanders Advisor Tweets Gif of Jeremy Corbyn Dancing on Margaret Thatcher's Grave

I’m glad I’m old enough to remember the days when this kind of stuff was unacceptable.
Sanders is a very mean man in grandpa suit that can fool folks initially. And this vile cruelty seems to be a real problem on the Left. It's our job as a Free People to make certain they aren't encourage by having their incivility work for them.

MIGHT AS WELL ASK THE CROWS NOT TO CAW: Rand Paul tells liberals: ‘Quit yelling at us.’

Sen. Rand Paul, a strong supporter of President Trump, has a solution to liberal cries for civility: “Quit yelling at us.”​

Challenging accusations that Trump has sparked a wave of anger in the country, the Kentucky Republican said that it’s mostly Democrats and liberals who are aggressive. In a famous assault case, he was attacked by an angry neighbor while cutting grass and just last month faced “yelling and screaming” from the only two other people in a Santa Barbara, California, restaurant.​

“Somehow in their broken brains, they think it’s Trump’s fault, that incivility is coming from Donald Trump,” he said. “And yet, have you seen one conservative go up to a liberal in a restaurant yelling and screaming at them? I haven’t seen any of that,” he said.​

Yelling at people from a position of feigned moral superiority is one of the big payoffs of leftism. They’re not gonna give that up easily. But nobody else has to listen to them.

Forum List

Back