The new girl who started the job last week may have a "submissive side" to her lol

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was walking out of the conference room and one of my pockets had a hole in it and my change starting hitting the floor. So as I was picking up my coins she was walking pass and kneeled down to the floor and picked up the rest of my change? Saying since she is short she is closer to the floor than me and can get it a lot faster since I am tall. lol

I think she may qualify for some submissive fetish activity LOL That was kind of weird to be honest

I was walking out of the conference room and one of my pockets had a hole in it and my change starting hitting the floor. So as I was picking up my coins she was walking pass and kneeled down to the floor and picked up the rest of my change? Saying since she is short she is closer to the floor than me and can get it a lot faster since I am tall. lol

I think she may qualify for some submissive fetish activity LOL That was kind of weird to be honest

It is called being nice.

Change is for dorks. get rid of it.

You don't seem to be used to females being nice to you.

You go to work with holes in your pockets? Do you work in a homeless shelter?

It was dress down Friday and I had on jeans which I need to replace.

You don't seem to be used to females being nice to you.

I'm not used to women picking up change off the floor

So if she's not up for you slurping peach pie off her ass cheeks will you toss her on your 'dumb bitch' pile?

How'd the family fight turn out? Mom kick her ass or what?

quite nice of her; nice girls, do.

quite nice of her; nice girls, do.

Guess she likes being nice to tall men

Forum List

Back