The new girl who started the job last week may have a "submissive side" to her lol

I was walking out of the conference room and one of my pockets had a hole in it and my change starting hitting the floor. So as I was picking up my coins she was walking pass and kneeled down to the floor and picked up the rest of my change? Saying since she is short she is closer to the floor than me and can get it a lot faster since I am tall. lol

I think she may qualify for some submissive fetish activity LOL That was kind of weird to be honest
quite nice of her; nice girls, do.

Guess she likes being nice to tall men
Nice girls, do.

Did you tip her?

I want her to get a different type of TIP

Pupps would have shown her the hole in his pocket.
:suck:
With hole in pocket man feel cocky all day.
-Confucious
In modern times, nice girls who know how to sow, simply invite a guy over and ask him to take off his clothes, so she can teach him sowing.
Taking up farming?

Did you tip her?

-Confucious
Him slip and scratch balls in fit of anxiety to scratch.
custom solutions from nice girls who know, how to sow?
Double entente, which is such an advance statement by the subject.

Did you tip her?

-Confucious
In modern times, nice girls who know how to sow, simply invite a guy over and ask him to take off his clothes, so she can teach him sowing.
Taking up farming?
sure; that too. nice girls who are willing to be friends, should know how to multitask.

-Confucious
Taking up farming?
sure; that too. nice girls who are willing to be friends, should know how to multitask.
It's hard on a guy when he's wanting and some female is nice to him, leading him to believe she wants to do the nasty...

-Confucious
Taking up farming?
It's hard on a guy when he's wanting and some female is nice to him, leading him to believe she wants to do the nasty...
in modern times, i believe even nice girls should practice with boy friends, just for fun and gender relations.

Forum List

Back