The new majority??

Which of these causes and effects do you believe are true?

• Barak won twice because the voters are Obama supporters

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Barak won twice because the GOP was blamed for the horrible economy

• In 2016 the democrats will win because the voters support liberal policies

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • In 2016 the democrats will be punished by the voters for being horribly incompetent

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
I keep seeing the talking heads on TV expounding about how 2016 will be a democratic landslide because the democrats have this group or that group and its all thanks to Barry Obama.

In my opinion 2008 and 2012 were democratic years solely because the GOP was blamed for driving the economy into the ditch and causing the "Great Recession". It wasn't because BO was such a great candidate, it was because the GOP was being punished.

2016 could be the exact opposite with 2014 being a preview. Lets take a poll on why the dems won and how 2016 is shaping up.

I keep seeing the talking heads on TV expounding about how 2016 will be a democratic landslide because the democrats have this group or that group and its all thanks to Barry Obama.

In my opinion 2008 and 2012 were democratic years solely because the GOP was blamed for driving the economy into the ditch and causing the "Great Recession". It wasn't because BO was such a great candidate, it was because the GOP was being punished.

2016 could be the exact opposite with 2014 being a preview. Lets take a poll on why the dems won and how 2016 is shaping up.

Obama was a once in a lifetime candidate and Republicans had no chance of beating him

Other than that, Republicans face an Electoral Vote deficit that puts them in a deep hole before the election even starts. They must run a perfect campaign just to break 270. Meanwhile, Dems start with 240 EVs and only need to take a few key states

It will not get better in 2016

1. Barak won twice because the voters are Obama supporters
  2. Barak won twice because the GOP was blamed for the horrible economy
  3. In 2016 the democrats will win because the voters support liberal policies
  4. In 2016 the democrats will be punished by the voters for being horribly incompetent
  5. In 2016 the democrats will overwhelmigly win if the GOP fails to govern.

Forum List

Back