The new ongoing 9/11 cover-up thread.

I personally don't care if people go to jail for it, or even get held accountable in any way. I just want the majority of the population to know the truth.
They do,

They know you are a liar and have no evidence.

The truth is the conspiracy was nothing more than some foreign terrorists who attacked us. There was no inside job or cover up.

You have failed to even dent that truth

They do,

The truth is the conspiracy was nothing more than some foreign terrorists who attacked us. There was no inside job or cover up.

"Hey . Bin Laden has served his purpose for the CIA. Let's make him the scapegoat."
"Good idea."

They do,

"Hey . Bin Laden has served his purpose for the CIA. Let's make him the scapegoat."
"Good idea."
Your words and no one elses.

Gosh golly gee looks like I'm losing this argument I better switch subjects to the Pentagon.

You remember our little Dick Cheney the one who let the plane hit the Pentagon

Yep according to nazi agent here,you are losing the argument and did not provide any evidence in that video of minettas testimony. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Gosh golly gee looks like I'm losing this argument I better switch subjects to the Pentagon.

Yep accoring to nazi agent here,you are losing the argument and did not provide any evidence in that video of minettas testimony. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No that is according to reality and fact. Angelo has failed to provide evidence and your commengts prove he is both a liar and defeated.

Yes you know you have been pwned in this argument and proven to be a c powardlty liar who posts more ad hominen attacks than any one. Then of course you bitch about it when others do the same you two faced loser.

@ 8:00 CB talks about how the thugs intimidate you if you get too close.

Nazi here will of course say I am lying that trumps lawyers and the dozens and dozens of whistleblowers of the vote fraud did not receive death threats to their familys and that the judges were not blackmailed either. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

@ 8:00 CB talks about how the thugs intimidate you if you get too close.

Nazi here will of course say I am lying that trumps lawyers and the dozens and dozens of whistleblowers of the vote fraud did not receive death threats to their familys and that the judges were not blackmailed either. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No evidence they recieved death threats so yes you are lying and stinking up the place with your farts,

Yes you know you have been pwned in this argument and proven to be a c powardlty liar who posts more ad hominen attacks than any one. Then of course you bitch about it when others do the same you two faced loser.
No I just do it to prove over and over how predictable you are in your broken record 2004 troll talking points. Don't they ever retrain you guys?

No I just do it to prove over and over how predictable you are in your broken record 2004 troll talking points. Don't they ever retrain you guys?
:abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

:abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
The king troll farted again

This coming from a douchebag who repeats the same tired videos over and over all of which have been PROVEN fiction,.

Piost some evidence boy you have NEVER done so

I know this guy disappeared.
30:00 to 40:00
The uneducated must watch.

I am sure I could find his name easily if I looked for it but not remembering the name,I’m sure you remember as well that one demolition expert after he came out and said the towers came down by explosives,how he died a mysterious death a few months later after that remember that?

Forum List

Back