The new spin is “go after those who hire illegals”..but Lefties wet themselves over iCE raids

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
So it almost looks like a disingenuous request. Didn’t you want to abolish iCE..what agency would be deployed to “go after” these businesses if we did?
I ask you Lefties, if iCE went on a rampage, storming businesses and making arrests of employers and illegal employees are you saying you wouldn’t piss yourselves?
I’m pretty sure we all know the true answer.

They will say WHATEVER SHIT they think will help them in that particular moment, regardless of truth or principle or human decency.

Hence my now nearly constant use of the term, "face anus".

So it almost looks like a disingenuous request. Didn’t you want to abolish iCE..what agency would be deployed to “go after” these businesses if we did?
I ask you Lefties, if iCE went on a rampage, storming businesses and making arrests of employers and illegal employees are you saying you wouldn’t piss yourselves?
We should be upgrading Ellis Island. It is more cost effective and, All foreign nationals should have a federal id., not a State id.

They will say WHATEVER SHIT they think will help them in that particular moment, regardless of truth or principle or human decency.

Hence my now nearly constant use of the term, "face anus".

Haha...I like that, I may need to barrow that one from time to time.
I’m hoping we can get Lesh and candycorn in here to shed some light as they’ve been really advocating for iCE to drop the hammer on employers...unless ofcouse, they haven’t been honest.

I’m hoping we can get Lesh and candycorn in here to shed some light as they’ve been really advocating for iCE to drop the hammer on employers...unless ofcouse, they haven’t been honest.

That makes no sense. Currently ICE is an out of control agency bent on inflicting punishment on families and kids.

The fact that they need to be reformed has nothing to do with the GOVERNMENT in whatever form enforcing existing laws against hiring illegals...or enacted even stricter ones and enforcing those.

FAIL douchebag

Actually I am one person that support this idea of going after the employer to stop the hiring of illegal aliens.

Are you saying that is the wrong course of action?

Also never will you see me state ICE should be abolished and defend them because doing their job is dangerous and sucks!

I think we'd be upset if the jackboots used that as an excuse to round up more undocumented workers... but the fact is, when was the last time an employer went to jail for hiring them?

Remember how fast the people trying to exploit Molly Tibbits' death STFU when the found out his employer was a high Republican Muckity Muck? I do.

That makes no sense. Currently ICE is an out of control agency bent on inflicting punishment on families and kids.

The fact that they need to be reformed has nothing to do with the GOVERNMENT in whatever form enforcing existing laws against hiring illegals...or enacted even stricter ones and enforcing those.

FAIL douchebag

Haha...hilarious, it’s you who makes no sense.
You see, when iCE does their job, raiding homes of illegals and businesses employing illegals it will always inflict “punishment on families and kids” just as arresting any criminal with a family would...that’s kinda what effective law enforcement does...no?
I know how you hate accountability and all but you may have to use your head on this one...Think cause and affect.

We should be upgrading Ellis Island. It is more cost effective and, All foreign nationals should have a federal id., not a State id.

They should upgrade one room on Ellis Island, and put you in it.

Your tape-looped proposal is ridiculous.

I think we'd be upset if the jackboots used that as an excuse to round up more undocumented workers... but the fact is, when was the last time an employer went to jail for hiring them?

Remember how fast the people trying to exploit Molly Tibbits' death STFU when the found out his employer was a high Republican Muckity Muck? I do.

I can’t get past the part where you believe iCE needs an excuse to arrest federal criminals. That’s kinda weird...no?

I can’t get past the part where you believe iCE needs an excuse to arrest federal criminals. That’s kinda weird...no?

I don't believe in enforcing stupid laws... and we all have a duty to resist and frustrate them.

We should have reformed immigration 10 years ago, we didn't... don't come whining to me that you don't like the results because some brown person beat you out for that dishwashing job.

What would happen with the illegals they found on the employers job site? Wouldn't the snowflakes cry like babies of ICE deported them? Of course they would. Their claims that they want to control illegal immigration are horseshit.

The penalty to employers is a $5000 fine per illegal, dumbass. Why should they go to jail? That will do the other workers in the company a lot of good, won't it?

I don't believe in enforcing stupid laws... and we all have a duty to resist and frustrate them.

We should have reformed immigration 10 years ago, we didn't... don't come whining to me that you don't like the results because some brown person beat you out for that dishwashing job.

I’m not making this shit up folks...
LefTard Logic:
“I hate law and order as it impedes my ability to be the total piece of shit I want to be.”
“As soon as REAL Americans decided to be kind and compassionate they lost their ability to stop being kind and compassionate.”

Yeah, doesn't appear anyone is having you enforce laws, although following laws may work better for you....dumbass.

I think we should send them all to GITMO.

Illegals aren't sent to jail, why should their employers? Particularly when the Illegals have social security numbers and will complain about discrimination if they aren't hired.

The key to dealing with Illegals is a wall on the border.

If America erected a wall on the border, it would create huge amount of jobs for Mexicans. They would gladly pay for the wall, Mexico is the home of Cemex, one of the world's great cement firms.

The border is 1200 miles long. Erecting a 700 ft. high, 50 ft think wall, will require a lot of cement. .

Not to mention the steel bars inside, get America's steel and coal industries moving on the wall.

What would happen with the illegals they found on the employers job site? Wouldn't the snowflakes cry like babies of ICE deported them? Of course they would. Their claims that they want to control illegal immigration are horseshit.

That's part of the plan. Put them back on welfare and shut down evil capitalistic employers. A win win for Big Govt loons.

FAIL douchebag
You mean ICE is "out of control" because it is determined to enforce our immigration laws?

Thanks for admitting that you're a traitor.

Forum List

Back