The new Superman....................what do you think?

Dr.Destructo

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2024

There's only ONE Superman............Christopher Reeve. All others are just actors in costumes........and not very good at that.

Nothing against Cavill as a person, but him as Superman sucked hard. Will see how this new guy does.

If he can hone the sweetness, kindness, and stength that Reeve exuded in the role.......he may win me over.

I wish I had the money for a Wonder Woman movie trilogy.......she would be done RIGHT and CORRECTLY. From classic to current through the trilogy.

There's only ONE Superman............Christopher Reeve. All others are just actors in costumes........and not very good at that.

Nothing against Cavill as a person, but him as Superman sucked hard. Will see how this new guy does.

If he can hone the sweetness, kindness, and stength that Reeve exuded in the role.......he may win me over.

I wish I had the money for a Wonder Woman movie trilogy.......she would be done RIGHT and CORRECTLY. From classic to current through the trilogy.

There's only ONE Superman
George Reeves

1719079393017.png

He needs a shave. But how could Superman shave? His whiskers would be as hard as steel.

Forum List

Back