The new WH Press Secretary had you libs for snack her first day.

You guys claim these dumb ass trump mouthpieces own liberals if they are able to say 3 words with more than 4 letters no matter how dumb it is. This dumb ass isn't going to save trump. Soon enough she's going to get slapped because of something trump says or does.

I heard her live on the radio, she was sharp

and she pushed back, really well, called the press out for their lack of integrity in their coverage

she is also a smokeshow -- these briefings are going to be a lot of fun moving forward

Boy you looked dumb.

She was so cute smacking you imbeciles around. Lol

I thought she was great... an ass kicker for sure...

I hope she's ready for an on-slot of lies and hate filled TDS Democratic adolescent news..

I also hope she starts showing video's of Democrat/News and lies du jour and exposes the seditious nature of fake news.

Boy you looked dumb.

I hope she's ready for an on-slot of lies and hate filled TDS Democratic adolescent news..

I hope she starts showing video's of Democrat/News and lies du jour and exposes the sedition.

Did you see that ugly bald MF get his arse owned? lol

Boy you looked dumb.

I hope she starts showing video's of Democrat/News and lies du jour and exposes the sedition.

Did you see that ugly bald MF get his arse owned? lol

I watched the whole thing (I thought) but I don't recall that specifically. dang it!

She did have them feasting on their own crap though .. several times... :laugh:

Boy you looked dumb.

Five or ten minutes after promising not to lie, she did.

"“We have a handwritten FBI note that says, quote, we need to get Flynn to lie, quote, and get him fired,” "

That's a bald faced lie.

She's just another scum-sucking tRumpling.

Plus she uses too much makeup.

Boy you looked dumb.

Five or ten minutes after promising not to lie, she did.

"“We have a handwritten FBI note that says, quote, we need to get Flynn to lie, quote, and get him fired,” "

That's a bald faced lie.

She's just another scum-sucking tRumpling.

Plus she uses too much makeup.

Wow Crepitus .. maybe you could do with a walk in the sunshine ... :laugh:

Forum List

Back