The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

The only way the GOP can take the WH is that it must reach out solidly to women and minorities.

The white vote is split enough between the two parties that women and minorities are the swing constituentcies, and the GOP has been failing in even increasing numbers the last several presidential elections.

They have to do something

They need to do more to capture swing states than blame the media and "free stuff" for their losses

I see little Republicans can do to win back minorities. Mostly because I don't think they want them and secondly because they have burned their bridges

The only way the GOP can take the WH is that it must reach out solidly to women and minorities.

The white vote is split enough between the two parties that women and minorities are the swing constituentcies, and the GOP has been failing in even increasing numbers the last several presidential elections.

They need to do more to capture swing states than blame the media and "free stuff" for their losses

I see little Republicans can do to win back minorities. Mostly because I don't think they want them and secondly because they have burned their bridges

you and that idiot keep saying things you cant back up. exactly what "bridges" have republicans burned? and how???

Times they are a'changin and Progressives cant keep up. it is only a matter of time before Pandercrats lose the Black vote they continue to take for granted

A certain number of our GOP seem to think preaching to the other side that they are assholes is the way to bring them ovr to the GOP. They amaze and startle.

A certain number of our GOP seem to think preaching to the other side that they are assholes is the way to bring them ovr to the GOP. They amaze and startle.

YAWN
and you'd think after the smashing "success" of the first black president others would be lining up for the job huh dummy??

instead you will lose Black support this next election

Times they are a'changin and Progressives cant keep up. it is only a matter of time before Pandercrats lose the Black vote they continue to take for granted

Lose them to who?

The "Plantation" references and telling blacks they are too stupid to know they should vote Republican is a sure way to win their votes

The "Plantation" references and telling blacks they are too stupid to know they should vote Republican is a sure way to win their votes

you're a coward. nobody is saying Black people are stupid. we're saying you are brainwashing them.......................and of course using the most vile hatred to intimidate people of color from straying off the plantation, taunts of "sellout, Uncle Tom, traitor......................etc

Even worse for Republicans is changing demographics and the inability of Republicans to adapt

They got only 29% of the Hispanic vote in 2012. Given their recent histerics and blocking of immigration reform....that could drop to 15%

15% of the Hispanic vote would give Florida to the Dems. With rising Hispanic populations in Texas, it could turn Texas blue in the next 20 years

Florida and Texas turning blue would mean we will never see another Republican President

And yet when I point out that immigration will lead to the US being a defacto One Party State libs almost always deny that.

With all the corruption, incompetence and overreach that that entails.

I see a marginalization of the Republican Party.

They will continue to be a force in Jesusland as they stake out solid Red districts and maintain an ever decreasing voting block. But their ability to hijack the political system as a minority party will decrease.

I see plenty of Republicans, governors and legislatures on that chart.

https://www.multistate.com/state-resources/governors-legislatures

And considering the two biggest Dem block states, NY and CA, have plenty of counties that vote Republican, I'm sure you are A-OK with getting rid of the "winner takes all" method for electoral votes, and freeing those voters hijacked by their urban brethren.
That's very nice

But it doesn't address the ever decreasing number of electoral votes that Republucans are capable of winning

They are capable of winning all of them.

It's a matter of messaging.

Right now....it ain't looking so good.

Sun Devil, among a few others, admits the GOP messaging sux.

Sounds like flippant Democratic bragging

But the current breakout of Red States/Blue States gives the Democrats a huge advantage. Bush struggled to reach 270 EVs and needed to nearly sweep swing states to make it
Both sides do not start the election with a clean slate. The Dems start with 242 EV while the Republicans only control 192. To win, Democrats only need to get 28 EVs out of the remaining swing state votes
Even the swing states are starting to lean blue.

I doubt if I will ever see another Republican President in my lifetime

can be remedied by obstructing the ability of women and minorities to vote....

and they can do that by manipulating court appointments.

Lose them to who?

who has the first Hispanic Governor?

who got elected in Utah, the first Haitian rep in congress??
who has more people of color running for president????

Anybody can run....getting republicans to actually vote for you is another thing
In the end, Republicans will pick a white, male christian.....they always do

Meanwile, the Dems ELECTED the first black President and will ELECT the first female President

Lose them to who?

Anybody can run....getting republicans to actually vote for you is another thing

Meanwile, the Dems ELECTED the first black President and will ELECT the first female President

dems will vote for a rich white person; it's all that is running you moron.

white moderates elected obama, based on the lies and misrepresentations of who and what he was that he put out there as Candidate obama

do you need them broken down for you genius??

Even worse for Republicans is changing demographics and the inability of Republicans to adapt

They got only 29% of the Hispanic vote in 2012. Given their recent histerics and blocking of immigration reform....that could drop to 15%

15% of the Hispanic vote would give Florida to the Dems. With rising Hispanic populations in Texas, it could turn Texas blue in the next 20 years

Florida and Texas turning blue would mean we will never see another Republican President

And yet when I point out that immigration will lead to the US being a defacto One Party State libs almost always deny that.

With all the corruption, incompetence and overreach that that entails.

I see a marginalization of the Republican Party.

They will continue to be a force in Jesusland as they stake out solid Red districts and maintain an ever decreasing voting block. But their ability to hijack the political system as a minority party will decrease.

I see plenty of Republicans, governors and legislatures on that chart.

https://www.multistate.com/state-resources/governors-legislatures

And considering the two biggest Dem block states, NY and CA, have plenty of counties that vote Republican, I'm sure you are A-OK with getting rid of the "winner takes all" method for electoral votes, and freeing those voters hijacked by their urban brethren.
That's very nice

But it doesn't address the ever decreasing number of electoral votes that Republucans are capable of winning

They are capable of winning all of them.

It's a matter of messaging.

Right now....it ain't looking so good.

it's not a matter of messaging... it's their positions that make them untenable.

you're a coward. nobody is saying Black people are stupid. we're saying you are brainwashing them.......................and of course using the most vile hatred to intimidate people of color from straying off the plantation, taunts of "sellout, Uncle Tom, traitor......................etc

Oh...excuse me

They are too stupid to realize they are brainwashed
A sure way to win back the black vote

Why don't you actually do something for black communities and see how that works? Right now, the only thing Republicans are doing for black communities is build more prisons

Lose them to who?

dems will vote for a rich white person; it's all that is running you moron.

white moderates elected obama, based on the lies and misrepresentations of who and what he was that he put out there as Candidate obama

do you need them broken down for you genius??

again.... it's about the positions taken by the candidates.

you can't keep insulting your electorate with absurd positions and obstruction.

Lose them to who?

Loved the democratic debates....old white guys and an old white woman.

Oh...excuse me

They are too stupid to realize they are brainwashed
A sure way to win back the black vote

Why don't you actually do something for black communities and see how that works? Right now, the only thing Republicans are doing for black communities is build more prisons

keep on making a fool of yourself buddy. they arent too stupid to realize they've been brainwashed and taken for granted. how many examples do you want??

Forum List

Back