The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Oh...excuse me

They are too stupid to realize they are brainwashed
A sure way to win back the black vote

Why don't you actually do something for black communities and see how that works? Right now, the only thing Republicans are doing for black communities is build more prisons

keep on making a fool of yourself buddy. they arent too stupid to realize they've been brainwashed and taken for granted. how many examples do you want??

So...tell me more about that plantation you guys keep talking about

Blacks appreciate the slavery references

smart ones dont mind dummy

who appointed you to speak for them? to say what they appreciate or dont appreciate??

They don't have to appoint anyone

All you have to know is that 90% of blacks and 72% of Hispanics will not vote Republican

Until you prove more reasons than insults, they never will

all yo have to know is you're denying recent trends

thanks for playing though dummy

Dems cant hold the black vote much longer

lmao

I have posted recent trends throughout this thread. I have also pointed out demographic trends that will make it impossible to reach 270 EV

I have already claimed theat the next Republican President has not been born yet

Show me a path where Repbulicans can reach 270 now and in the future

it's already happening; questioning if it is worth staying loyal to the Democrat Party

how typical of morons who consider themselves "forward-thinking" to ignore recent trends??

keep on making a fool of yourself buddy. they arent too stupid to realize they've been brainwashed and taken for granted. how many examples do you want??

So...tell me more about that plantation you guys keep talking about

Blacks appreciate the slavery references

smart ones dont mind dummy

who appointed you to speak for them? to say what they appreciate or dont appreciate??

They don't have to appoint anyone

All you have to know is that 90% of blacks and 72% of Hispanics will not vote Republican

Until you prove more reasons than insults, they never will

all yo have to know is you're denying recent trends

thanks for playing though dummy

Dems cant hold the black vote much longer

lmao

I have posted recent trends throughout this thread. I have also pointed out demographic trends that will make it impossible to reach 270 EV

I have already claimed theat the next Republican President has not been born yet

Show me a path where Repbulicans can reach 270 now and in the future

i've already shown you idiot; since neither you nor i can predict the EXTENT of Black party disappointment with Dems you can only admit it IS happening

amnesty to 12 MILLION OR SO MOSTLY HISPANICS

thank that will help or hurt that cause genius???

Times they are a'changin and Progressives cant keep up. it is only a matter of time before Pandercrats lose the Black vote they continue to take for granted

Lose them to who?

who has the first Hispanic Governor?

who got elected in Utah, the first Haitian rep in congress??
who has more people of color running for president????

Loved the democratic debates....old white guys and an old white woman.
You think you would understand that pointing the finger does not help you get votes, but only makes you feel better about being on a losing side.

Black Americans against illegal immigration - Facebook
Facebook - Log In or Sign UpAfricanAmericansAgainstIllegalImmigration
In what sense can people brought to a country by force — kidnapped — be called .... Which Demographic Group Would Be Harmed the Most If Obama Gives Amnesty to Illegal Immigrants ... MUST-SEE: Black Woman Rips Council over Illegal Aliens ..... stab them in back by following policies that directly hurt black worker.

as you can see BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER ARE STARTING TO QUESTION LOYALTY TO DEMOCRAT PARTY IDEOLOGY AND GOALS

Times they are a'changin and Progressives cant keep up. it is only a matter of time before Pandercrats lose the Black vote they continue to take for granted

Lose them to who?

You think you would understand that pointing the finger does not help you get votes, but only makes you feel better about being on a losing side.

the Democrat Party cant survive without being finger-pointers

why dont you get some air idiot????

it's already happening; questioning if it is worth staying loyal to the Democrat Party

how typical of morons who consider themselves "forward-thinking" to ignore recent trends??

Loyalty is no issue. Not like they are going to vote Republican

The bigger issue is black voter turnout without Obama on the ticket. Clinton's have generally done well with the black vote, but will blacks stand on line for hours like they did for Obama?

The bigger issue is black voter turnout without Obama on the ticket. Clinton's have generally done well with the black vote, but will blacks stand on line for hours like they did for Obama?

you think you have a crystal ball; you're simply a clown denying the obvious. Black support for Democrats is being questioned on a regular basis. you have absolutely no proof sometime in the maybe not too distant future they will vote for Republicans

you think you have a crystal ball; you're simply a clown denying the obvious. Black support for Democrats is being questioned on a regular basis. you have absolutely no proof sometime in the maybe not too distant future they will vote for Republicans
Seriously....did you look at your sources?

Black support of the Democrats is not in jeopardy

Lose them to who?

Loved the Republican Debates....11 clowns and um...um..um....I guess just 11 clowns

Can't argue that....just like there were old white guys and an old white woman up for the democrats.

Seriously....did you look at your sources?

Black support of the Democrats is not in jeopardy

Very true.

The GOP will have to get a lot smarter than what they are now.

Probably won't happen.

Lose them to who?

the Democrat Party cant survive without being finger-pointers

why dont you get some air idiot????

Whoops didn't see Fakey's post (he's on ignore).

The problem with JakeTheFake is that I wasn't pointing fingers.

I was just pointing out that the party that whines about the GOP demographic had old white guys and an old white woman on stage.

Was I lying.....?

Forum List

Back