The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

who has the first Hispanic Governor?

who got elected in Utah, the first Haitian rep in congress??
who has more people of color running for president????

Loved the democratic debates....old white guys and an old white woman.
You think you would understand that pointing the finger does not help you get votes, but only makes you feel better about being on a losing side.

the Democrat Party cant survive without being finger-pointers

why dont you get some air idiot????

Whoops didn't see Fakey's post (he's on ignore).

The problem with JakeTheFake is that I wasn't pointing fingers.

I was just pointing out that the party that whines about the GOP demographic had old white guys and an old white woman on stage.

Was I lying.....?

Who is on stage doesn't matter. Lincoln Chafee was on stage doesn't mean he has a chance

Same goes with so called Republican "diversity" that shows up when anyone can appear in the debate but disappears come convention time

In the end, Democrats will run the first woman in history for President while Republicans will once again run the White, Christian guy

That's a nice party line.

It's unfortunate that people like you are turning your backs on one of the more honest politicians in recent history.

I don't agree with Bernie on a lot of things. But I think he might be the one to tell the American People what they need to hear.

it's laughable for you to even try to ridicule others about eventually going with the same ol thing

thousands of your fellow idiots are going wild over Bernie sanders; but you know, we both know in the end it will be the same tired corrupt douchebag that her former boss has HIS FBI INVESTIGATING that will be your nominee

ur a joke dude

No doubt Hillary will be the candidate and she showed a confidence and preparedness to handle anything the Republicans throw at her

If the best Republicans have is BENGHAZI and "what about the emails?" Hillary will crush them

No way Republicans can beat her on the issues

The GOP could cream her on issues...if they could learn how to tie their shoelaces first.

it's laughable for you to even try to ridicule others about eventually going with the same ol thing

thousands of your fellow idiots are going wild over Bernie sanders; but you know, we both know in the end it will be the same tired corrupt douchebag that her former boss has HIS FBI INVESTIGATING that will be your nominee

ur a joke dude

No doubt Hillary will be the candidate and she showed a confidence and preparedness to handle anything the Republicans throw at her

If the best Republicans have is BENGHAZI and "what about the emails?" Hillary will crush them

you continue to make a fool of yourself. because your white male Progressives were pussies in front of her doesn't mean she can handle what republicans throw at her

you really are a joke

Are you shitting me?

Your clown car can't even handle Trump.....how are you going to compete with Hillary?

comical really; virtually everything you post is easily rebutted.

speaking of not being able to things??? your douchebag Hillary cant even handle questions from A FRIENDLY PRESS; actually resorting to ROPING THEM OFF..
what a joke dude

You think you would understand that pointing the finger does not help you get votes, but only makes you feel better about being on a losing side.

I was just pointing out that the party that whines about the GOP demographic had old white guys and an old white woman on stage.

Was I lying.....?

Who is on stage doesn't matter. Lincoln Chafee was on stage doesn't mean he has a chance

Same goes with so called Republican "diversity" that shows up when anyone can appear in the debate but disappears come convention time

In the end, Democrats will run the first woman in history for President while Republicans will once again run the White, Christian guy

It's unfortunate that people like you are turning your backs on one of the more honest politicians in recent history.

I don't agree with Bernie on a lot of things. But I think he might be the one to tell the American People what they need to hear.

and just what exactly is that Einstein??

Was I lying.....?

I enjoy Bernie very much and he makes alot of sense

I just don't think he can win. The Republicans will run a red scare that would make McCarthy blush

Bernie touches on the issues nobody else wants any part of. At least he is bringing them up for discussion

ur a joke dude

you continue to make a fool of yourself. because your white male Progressives were pussies in front of her doesn't mean she can handle what republicans throw at her

you really are a joke

Are you shitting me?

Your clown car can't even handle Trump.....how are you going to compete with Hillary?

speaking of not being able to things??? your douchebag Hillary cant even handle questions from A FRIENDLY PRESS; actually resorting to ROPING THEM OFF..
what a joke dude

Republican debates are funny withTrump heckling everyone else on the stage like a playground bully

The inability of mainstream candidates to handle the class clown show how doomed the party is

ur a joke dude

Leftnutter...do what you are told like a good boy...
Thinking_For_You.jpg

You know....that crap used to be effective in the 50s

I don't think anyone is afraid of it anymore
That's your problem Leftnutter. You don't know that it still applies to you and your kind.

ur a joke dude

you really are a joke

Are you shitting me?

what a joke dude

Republican debates are funny withTrump heckling everyone else on the stage like a playground bully

The inability of mainstream candidates to handle the class clown show how doomed the party is

AGAIN LAUGHABLE

several Republicans are polling AHEAD OF HILLARY in head to head matches

that sound like "doomed"???

what an idiot

ur a joke dude

Thinking_For_You.jpg

That's your problem Leftnutter. You don't know that it still applies to you and your kind.

Let me guess

You are a former John Bircher?

ur a joke dude

Thinking_For_You.jpg

Let me guess

A former JBS member, a former Mormon, a former constitutionalist and free man, you name it, he has a pedigree.

ur a joke dude

Thinking_For_You.jpg

Let me guess

I am guessing you do not know what that means, since you have proven you know nothing about history.

Thinking_For_You.jpg

Let me guess

I am guessing you do not know what that means, since you have proven you know nothing about history.

I probably do know nothing about your twisted view of the world

Was I lying.....?

and just what exactly is that Einstein??

1. That we do have a health care delivery issue.
2. That we do have an income disparity issue.
3. That we do have an education issue.
4. That we do have an immigration issue.

I don't agree with him on his solutions...but at least he is talking about them.

Everyone else is hung up on e-mails, abortion, "mass killings" (you know...the ones that have as many dead as a bad car pile up), gun control, etc etc.

Next question.

Was I lying.....?

I just don't think he can win. The Republicans will run a red scare that would make McCarthy blush

Bernie touches on the issues nobody else wants any part of. At least he is bringing them up for discussion

But you think it shows integrity to run the person who can win.

Even thought she really sucks.

Got it.

And lest you lump me in with your stable of Clinton haters....I don't think Benghazi was her fault and I don't think she was giving away secrets on e-mail. I do think she is irresponsible and in close examination....she really has not done much at all....and she plays it up instead of having he kind of humility that would win the American people over hands down.

Was I lying.....?

But you think it shows integrity to run the person who can win.

Even thought she really sucks.

Got it.

And lest you lump me in with your stable of Clinton haters....I don't think Benghazi was her fault and I don't think she was giving away secrets on e-mail. I do think she is irresponsible and in close examination....she really has not done much at all....and she plays it up instead of having he kind of humility that would win the American people over hands down.

Hillary clearly showed why she is the best qualified candidate in the field

RNC chairman: Republicans are 'cooked' if defeated in 2016

However, I think that we have become, unfortunately, a midterm party that doesn't lose and a presidential party that's had a really hard time winning," Priebus said. "We're seeing more and more that if you don't hold the White House, it's very difficult to govern in this country — especially in Washington D.C."
"So I think that — I do think that we're cooked as a party for quite a while as a party if we don't win in 2016. So I do think that it's going to be hard to dig out of something like that," Priebus told the Examiner. "I don't anticipate that. I think ... history is on our side."

from the cite

Priebus: "However, I think that we have become, unfortunately, a midterm party that doesn't lose and a presidential party that's had a really hard time winning," Priebus said. "We're seeing more and more that if you don't hold the White House, it's very difficult to govern in this country — especially in Washington D.C."

"So I think that — I do think that we're cooked as a party for quite a while as a party if we don't win in 2016. So I do think that it's going to be hard to dig out of something like that," Priebus told the Examiner."I don't anticipate that. I think ... history is on our side."

If we try to massage the far right at the expense of the mainstream and centrist voters, the GOP will get its head handed to it.

Let me guess

I probably do know nothing...
I fixed your post.

Wow, what a nice guy/gal... do you charge for the service or do you just do it out the goodness of your heart? :)

Forum List

Back