The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Somehow I doubt Ohio, Virgina, and florida are going to vote for a loserterian anti-government extremist.

1. They trend to be moderate states
2. no lots of public jobs
3. Each values education
4. Florida at least has a large ssi population.

There's no way in hell they'll elect a abolish, cut, slash and deregulate loon.

Somehow I doubt Ohio, Virgina, and florida are going to vote for a loserterian anti-government extremist.

3. Each values education

I see Florida, Virginia and Ohio moving out of the swing state category and into the blue state category by 2020

If this happens, it is impossible for Republicans to reach 270 electoral votes

I see Florida, Virginia and Ohio moving out of the swing state category and into the blue state category by 2020

Dear Amazing Kreskin, still waiting on those powerball numbers .......:p

Doesn't take clairvoyance, just how these states have voted in the last 6 elections and what has changed in terms of population and demographics

Virginia used to be solid south, but it is moving to more of a suburb of Washington DC. The corridor between Washington and Richmond has become densely populated and is primarily blue

Florida is always fun because it is so diverse. Northern Florida is Red (the farther north you go in Florida, the farther south you get) but the southern part of the state has been invaded by Yankees. The Hispanic vote, though Cuban, is growing in influence

Ohio is a tougher call. It went for Bush in 2000 and 2004 but by the slimmest of margins. It is still union country and recent Republican actions have made it improbable that a Republican copuld match Bush's numbers. Kasich on the ticket could make a difference

Whoops didn't see Fakey's post (he's on ignore).

The problem with JakeTheFake is that I wasn't pointing fingers.

I was just pointing out that the party that whines about the GOP demographic had old white guys and an old white woman on stage.

Was I lying.....?

Who is on stage doesn't matter. Lincoln Chafee was on stage doesn't mean he has a chance

Same goes with so called Republican "diversity" that shows up when anyone can appear in the debate but disappears come convention time

In the end, Democrats will run the first woman in history for President while Republicans will once again run the White, Christian guy

That's a nice party line.

It's unfortunate that people like you are turning your backs on one of the more honest politicians in recent history.

I don't agree with Bernie on a lot of things. But I think he might be the one to tell the American People what they need to hear.

I enjoy Bernie very much and he makes alot of sense

I just don't think he can win. The Republicans will run a red scare that would make McCarthy blush

Bernie touches on the issues nobody else wants any part of. At least he is bringing them up for discussion

But you think it shows integrity to run the person who can win.

Even thought she really sucks.

Got it.

And lest you lump me in with your stable of Clinton haters....I don't think Benghazi was her fault and I don't think she was giving away secrets on e-mail. I do think she is irresponsible and in close examination....she really has not done much at all....and she plays it up instead of having he kind of humility that would win the American people over hands down.

Hillary clearly showed why she is the best qualified candidate in the field

ROTFLMAO

What's with the visceral hatred of libertarians? Did you get raped in the shower by a libertarian biker gang or sumptin'?
Libertarianism is a cyst on the ass of the right. Not only does it poison itself, the libertarians bring it like disease carriers into the GOP.

3. Each values education

With all the illegals and pardoned criminals voting, you might be right. You must be so proud.

3. Each values education

With all the illegals and pardoned criminals voting, you might be right. You must be so proud.
Let's see how quickly you respond to this point that you can't show how the illegals and felons affect voting.

Dear Amazing Kreskin, still waiting on those powerball numbers .......:p

Doesn't take clairvoyance, just how these states have voted in the last 6 elections and what has changed in terms of population and demographics

Virginia used to be solid south, but it is moving to more of a suburb of Washington DC. The corridor between Washington and Richmond has become densely populated and is primarily blue

Florida is always fun because it is so diverse. Northern Florida is Red (the farther north you go in Florida, the farther south you get) but the southern part of the state has been invaded by Yankees. The Hispanic vote, though Cuban, is growing in influence

Ohio is a tougher call. It went for Bush in 2000 and 2004 but by the slimmest of margins. It is still union country and recent Republican actions have made it improbable that a Republican copuld match Bush's numbers. Kasich on the ticket could make a difference

Florida's white population is collapsing. The state is nearing the mid 50's for whites. I wouldn't blame much of the shift on northern whites....Hispanics is the main driver.

George w Bush was more of a moderate. I seriously doubt a loserterian would have the slightest chance in hell to win ohio.

3. Each values education

Illegals can't vote

Fellons can't vote

The republican party is NOT anti-immigration or anti-hispanic. It is anti-ILLEGAL immigration and pro-hispanic. You do realize that Rubio and Cruz are hispanic don't you.

Which of the 5 dem candidates is hispanic, black, young, or in any way diverse?

Republicans just don't get it

They think if they run a black man, they will get the black vote
They think if they run a hispanic, they will get the hispanic vote

Blacks and Hispanics are not fools, they know Republican policies are hostile to them

I think most republicans do NOT think that.

We have seen plenty of examples of black or hispanic republicans being ignored.

When we support black or hispanic candidates we do it because we like them as candidates, not because of skin color.

Can you point to a black or hispanic Republican who has advocated helping minority communities? They all embrace the callous Republican views of....Get a job, your struggles are not my problem

Soooo, wait. Are you agreeing that Republicans do NOT expect to win black and brown votes with running black and brown candidates?

Because that was what you just claimed and now you seemed to have dropped that and move on.

As to their policies, they are based on the same various ideologies and economic theories of the rest of the GOP, that is why they have been the gop.

The fact that you disagree is not really relevant.

Which does nothing to help Republicans to retake the White House in the next 50 years

They have maneuvered themselves into irrelevance

COrrect.

We do not nominate or run black or hispanic candidates because we think that it will help ups retake the White House, we do it because those black and hispanic candidates are the best candidates, in our opinion.

They were not referenced as a strategy to pander to minority votes but to point out to you that your accusation of the GOP being "anti-hispanic" was incorrect.

It is telling that you seem actually incapable of imagining picking black or hispanic candidate because they are the best, and not to pander.

PLEASE do not waste my time pointing out to me your opinion that the candidates in question are not the best. We are talking about Republican opinions and selections, not yours.

So, do you have a response that addresses this evidence that your accusation of an "anti-hispanic" bias is incorrect?

Times they are a'changin and Progressives cant keep up. it is only a matter of time before Pandercrats lose the Black vote they continue to take for granted

Lose them to who?

who has the first Hispanic Governor?

who got elected in Utah, the first Haitian rep in congress??
who has more people of color running for president????

Anybody can run....getting republicans to actually vote for you is another thing
In the end, Republicans will pick a white, male christian.....they always do

Meanwile, the Dems ELECTED the first black President and will ELECT the first female President

Tell that to Bobby Jindal.

Excuse me, Governor Jindal.

You think you would understand that pointing the finger does not help you get votes, but only makes you feel better about being on a losing side.

the Democrat Party cant survive without being finger-pointers

why dont you get some air idiot????

I was just pointing out that the party that whines about the GOP demographic had old white guys and an old white woman on stage.

Was I lying.....?

Who is on stage doesn't matter. Lincoln Chafee was on stage doesn't mean he has a chance

Same goes with so called Republican "diversity" that shows up when anyone can appear in the debate but disappears come convention time

In the end, Democrats will run the first woman in history for President while Republicans will once again run the White, Christian guy

the black guy is #2in the field right now. you seem to enjoy making a fool of yourself.
an old white corrupt woman, total insider, is your idea of an exciting first female president?

you guys are jokes

Yes, the Herman Cain of 2016

Herman was leading too. But by the time the first primary came up, Herman was nowhere to be found and the rich white guy won

Cain was destroyed by the lib media and moderates republicans who are dumb enough to trust anything the media says.

Republicans just don't get it

They think if they run a black man, they will get the black vote
They think if they run a hispanic, they will get the hispanic vote

Blacks and Hispanics are not fools, they know Republican policies are hostile to them

I think most republicans do NOT think that.

We have seen plenty of examples of black or hispanic republicans being ignored.

When we support black or hispanic candidates we do it because we like them as candidates, not because of skin color.

Can you point to a black or hispanic Republican who has advocated helping minority communities? They all embrace the callous Republican views of....Get a job, your struggles are not my problem

Soooo, wait. Are you agreeing that Republicans do NOT expect to win black and brown votes with running black and brown candidates?

Because that was what you just claimed and now you seemed to have dropped that and move on.

As to their policies, they are based on the same various ideologies and economic theories of the rest of the GOP, that is why they have been the gop.

The fact that you disagree is not really relevant.

Which does nothing to help Republicans to retake the White House in the next 50 years

They have maneuvered themselves into irrelevance

COrrect.

We do not nominate or run black or hispanic candidates because we think that it will help ups retake the White House, we do it because those black and hispanic candidates are the best candidates, in our opinion.

They were not referenced as a strategy to pander to minority votes but to point out to you that your accusation of the GOP being "anti-hispanic" was incorrect.

It is telling that you seem actually incapable of imagining picking black or hispanic candidate because they are the best, and not to pander.

PLEASE do not waste my time pointing out to me your opinion that the candidates in question are not the best. We are talking about Republican opinions and selections, not yours.

So, do you have a response that addresses this evidence that your accusation of an "anti-hispanic" bias is incorrect?
I have pointed out that bias throughout this thread

It includes...

Show me you papers laws, English only laws, blocking the Dream act, blocking a path to citizenship, characterizing immigrants as murderers and rapists and allowing anti Hispanic hate speech in their ranks

the Democrat Party cant survive without being finger-pointers

why dont you get some air idiot????

Was I lying.....?

the black guy is #2in the field right now. you seem to enjoy making a fool of yourself.
an old white corrupt woman, total insider, is your idea of an exciting first female president?

you guys are jokes

Yes, the Herman Cain of 2016

Herman was leading too. But by the time the first primary came up, Herman was nowhere to be found and the rich white guy won

Cain was destroyed by the lib media and moderates republicans who are dumb enough to trust anything the media says.
Cain was destroyed when the GOP leadership saw he had a chance to win

The liberals wanted Cain to win just like they want Trump to win

Forum List

Back