The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Lose them to who?

who has the first Hispanic Governor?

who got elected in Utah, the first Haitian rep in congress??
who has more people of color running for president????

Loved the democratic debates....old white guys and an old white woman.
You think you would understand that pointing the finger does not help you get votes, but only makes you feel better about being on a losing side.

the Democrat Party cant survive without being finger-pointers

why dont you get some air idiot????

Whoops didn't see Fakey's post (he's on ignore).

The problem with JakeTheFake is that I wasn't pointing fingers.

I was just pointing out that the party that whines about the GOP demographic had old white guys and an old white woman on stage.

Was I lying.....?
Sun Devil reads me all the time. It is obvious by his comments. His comments were pointing a finer in negative comparison, but are meaningless in and of the comment itself.

Lose them to who?

You think you would understand that pointing the finger does not help you get votes, but only makes you feel better about being on a losing side.

I was just pointing out that the party that whines about the GOP demographic had old white guys and an old white woman on stage.

Was I lying.....?

Who is on stage doesn't matter. Lincoln Chafee was on stage doesn't mean he has a chance

Same goes with so called Republican "diversity" that shows up when anyone can appear in the debate but disappears come convention time

In the end, Democrats will run the first woman in history for President while Republicans will once again run the White, Christian guy

Was I lying.....?

Who is on stage doesn't matter. Lincoln Chafee was on stage doesn't mean he has a chance

Same goes with so called Republican "diversity" that shows up when anyone can appear in the debate but disappears come convention time

In the end, Democrats will run the first woman in history for President while Republicans will once again run the White, Christian guy

the black guy is #2in the field right now. you seem to enjoy making a fool of yourself.
an old white corrupt woman, total insider, is your idea of an exciting first female president?

you guys are jokes

Was I lying.....?

Yeah it is always about race, religion, and gender with you lefties.

Was I lying.....?

the black guy is #2in the field right now. you seem to enjoy making a fool of yourself.
an old white corrupt woman, total insider, is your idea of an exciting first female president?

you guys are jokes

Yes, the Herman Cain of 2016

Herman was leading too. But by the time the first primary came up, Herman was nowhere to be found and the rich white guy won

Was I lying.....?

you guys are jokes

Yes, the Herman Cain of 2016

Herman was leading too. But by the time the first primary came up, Herman was nowhere to be found and the rich white guy won

once again you have nothing to back up what you say; just a loser trying to act smug,one more know-it-all left-wing nutjob talking out his ass.

YAWN

it's laughable for you to even try to ridicule others about eventually going with the same ol thing

thousands of your fellow idiots are going wild over Bernie sanders; but you know, we both know in the end it will be the same tired corrupt douchebag that her former boss has HIS FBI INVESTIGATING that will be your nominee

ur a joke dude

it's laughable for you to even try to ridicule others about eventually going with the same ol thing

thousands of your fellow idiots are going wild over Bernie sanders; but you know, we both know in the end it will be the same tired corrupt douchebag that her former boss has HIS FBI INVESTIGATING that will be your nominee

ur a joke dude

No doubt Hillary will be the candidate and she showed a confidence and preparedness to handle anything the Republicans throw at her

If the best Republicans have is BENGHAZI and "what about the emails?" Hillary will crush them

No way Republicans can beat her on the issues

ur a joke dude

No doubt Hillary will be the candidate and she showed a confidence and preparedness to handle anything the Republicans throw at her

If the best Republicans have is BENGHAZI and "what about the emails?" Hillary will crush them

Leftnutter...do what you are told like a good boy...
Thinking_For_You.jpg

Last edited:

ur a joke dude

Here is another good one for you Leftnutter...
Current_Truth_Flash_Indian_Not.jpg

Yup, libertarians and their philosophy add nothing to the political discussion on this OP. If a GOP candidate ever adopted libertarian principles, he would not get 20% of the vote.

7bce796fa6f83dd5ea41909069f41df5.jpg

ur a joke dude

you continue to make a fool of yourself. because your white male Progressives were pussies in front of her doesn't mean she can handle what republicans throw at her

you really are a joke

Yup, libertarians and their philosophy add nothing to the political discussion on this OP. If a GOP candidate ever adopted libertarian principles, he would not get 20% of the vote.

Yeah it is selfish to want unlimited individual liberty for ALL people...but only in the small minds of big gov loving leftists.

Come on Fakey...you can do better.

Yeah it is selfish to want unlimited individual liberty for ALL people...but only in the small minds of big gov loving leftists. Come on Fakey...you can do better.
Don't have to. Your statement gives the game away. There can be no successful society based on "unlimited individual liberty." But explain to us how there can be.

ur a joke dude

Leftnutter...do what you are told like a good boy...
Thinking_For_You.jpg

You know....that crap used to be effective in the 50s

I don't think anyone is afraid of it anymore

ur a joke dude

you continue to make a fool of yourself. because your white male Progressives were pussies in front of her doesn't mean she can handle what republicans throw at her

you really are a joke

Are you shitting me?

Your clown car can't even handle Trump.....how are you going to compete with Hillary?

Yeah it is selfish to want unlimited individual liberty for ALL people...but only in the small minds of big gov loving leftists. Come on Fakey...you can do better.
Don't have to. Your statement gives the game away. There can be no successful society based on "unlimited individual liberty." But explain to us how there can be.
Fakey....is that you?

Forum List

Back