The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Sounds like flippant Democratic bragging

But the current breakout of Red States/Blue States gives the Democrats a huge advantage. Bush struggled to reach 270 EVs and needed to nearly sweep swing states to make it
Both sides do not start the election with a clean slate. The Dems start with 242 EV while the Republicans only control 192. To win, Democrats only need to get 28 EVs out of the remaining swing state votes
Even the swing states are starting to lean blue.

I doubt if I will ever see another Republican President in my lifetime
You gotta a terminal illness bruh? Doctors only gave you months to live eh?

Sucks for you. May your final days be fun ones TRUTHMATTERS
Same challenge to you

Show me the numbers

But the current breakout of Red States/Blue States gives the Democrats a huge advantage. Bush struggled to reach 270 EVs and needed to nearly sweep swing states to make it
Both sides do not start the election with a clean slate. The Dems start with 242 EV while the Republicans only control 192. To win, Democrats only need to get 28 EVs out of the remaining swing state votes

Same challenge to you

Show me the numbers
I prefer to remain here in reality and wait for Americans to vote. Partisan hack speculation is pointless.
Bye, TRUTHMATTERS

Here's a prediction: You'll be the same clown screaming for an investigation when it becomes true.
Screaming for an investigation of what? I don't really care all that much who gets elected President or which party he/she is from since I already expect it'll be just another incompetent, bullshit artist like the one we have now and the one that had the office before him.

Who knows maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised but given all the hyper-partisan idiocy that rules elections these days, I doubt it.

Feel free to carry on with your lil' acid trip, have fun. :)

Look at all the Nate Silver wannabees and their junior G Man badges, idn't just adorable?

When you Amazing Kreskins get done predicting the next 30 years of President elections, how about using your supernatural powers for something useful, like giving everybody the powerball numbers for this week. :)

All that needs to be done is look at the demographic trends and the impact they will have on future elections

New York and California will not elect a Republican next year or in 30 years

Due to the emerging Hispanic population and their political clout the future status of Florida and even Texas may go blue

You really shouldn't be giving this stuff away for free ya know, after all you could be making bank with one of those psychic hotlines, 1-900-FANTASY, fits.

I have a prediction though; I predict you'll continue to attempt to rationalize this partisan, wishful thinking bullshit. :)
Simple ...show me the numbers

Show me under what conditions Republicans can reach 270

Then move out a dozen years with Democratic dominance of the Hispanic and female vote and how things can get better for Republicans

Well, well, well MY prediction just came to pass, how's your amazing clairvoyance workin' out? :laugh:

"Forecasting is the art of saying what will happen, and then explaining why it didn't! "

Same challenge to you

Show me the numbers
I prefer to remain here in reality and wait for Americans to vote. Partisan hack speculation is pointless.
Bye, TRUTHMATTERS

More proof of Republicans being delusional on their chances of electing another President

It is not a case of "let's wait for the vote".

Before the first vote is cast, Democrats have 242/270 needed to win

That is your chances of seeing a Republican elected as President

More proof of Republicans being delusional on their chances of electing another President
Actually it's just more proof that you don't understand what the word "proof" means.....

If a Republican does win the White House next year, just don't let your depression send you into a tailspin, no jumping out of windows, k? :)

Last edited:

No doubt you love a one party dictatorship.

I cannot be responsible for the ineptitude of the Republican Party

Actually it's just more proof that you don't understand what the word "proof" means.....

If a Republican does win the White House next year, just don't let your depression send you into a tailspin, no jumping out of windows, k? :)

You are welcome to your dreams. It is what makes politics fun

The Realities of the 2016 election are:

1. Republicans have a death grip on the House: Gerrymandering has assured GOP control till at least 2022
2. Democrats will retake the Senate as the Republicans have to defend 24 seats with many seats in Blue States. Dems only have to defend 10 all in Blue States
3. A Democrat will win the White House based on already having 242 Electoral Votes going in

The left acts like a Republican hasn't won the WH in the last 50 years....
And they predict that they wont win in the next 50.....

C'mon guys....

Actually they have and they are considerbly younger than the top two Democratic candidates.
DemocratsPartyOfOldWhitePeople_zpswwq37452.png

if their current lineup is any long-term, indicator, you are correct sir

With big ears flooding the nation with illiterate foreigners, the D's will have their lock on congress and the WH. If you think that good, you ain't too smart.

McCain supported the Dream Act, and did not run a racist campaign.

And yet, Obama accused him of running a racist campaign and won the hispanic vote by 2 to 1.

Constant racial demagoguery over generations have done their job. YOu have a good lock on the Hispanic vote, that is why you are so happy about the demographic change.

If you really thought that a minor adjustment in policy would be all it would take to put the Hispanic Vote up for grabs you wouldn't have been so gleeful about it in your second post.
I'm getting bored with that nonsense
Show where Obama accused McCain of running a racist campaign

Hispanics are more than capable sizing up their relationship with the GOP. They are turning away in droves

I have posted this before.

Obama: Don’t let other side scare you

"they figure they’re going to win this election is if they make you scared of me,” Obama continued, repeating an attack from earlier in the day. “What they’re saying is ‘Well, we know we’re not very good but you can’t risk electing Obama. You know, he’s new, he doesn’t look like the other presidents on the currency, he’s a got a funny name.’”

McCain did not do that.

Obama lied.

And yes, Obama won the Hispanics by 2 to 1. I'm not denying that you dems have a lock on the Hispanic vote.

It is why I agree with you on the upcoming marginalization of the GOP and the transformation of the US into a defacto One Party State.

You, as a lib, see this as a good thing.

I as a con, see it as a bad thing.

But we agree it is happening.
Lied?

When the other side questioned he is an American citizen, spread rumors he was a Muslim, questioned his and his wife's patriotism?

It was Obama who was accused of being a racist, not McCain

McCain did not run a racist campaign.

Obama lied and accused him of doing so.

Some conservatives wondered about his birth certificate. Not McCain.

If you want to show that Obama was not lying, please provide a link showing McCain or his campaign using racism.
McCain supported the Dream Act, and did not run a racist campaign.

And yet, Obama accused him of running a racist campaign and won the hispanic vote by 2 to 1.

Constant racial demagoguery over generations have done their job. YOu have a good lock on the Hispanic vote, that is why you are so happy about the demographic change.

If you really thought that a minor adjustment in policy would be all it would take to put the Hispanic Vote up for grabs you wouldn't have been so gleeful about it in your second post.

Hispanics are more than capable sizing up their relationship with the GOP. They are turning away in droves

"they figure they’re going to win this election is if they make you scared of me,” Obama continued, repeating an attack from earlier in the day. “What they’re saying is ‘Well, we know we’re not very good but you can’t risk electing Obama. You know, he’s new, he doesn’t look like the other presidents on the currency, he’s a got a funny name.’”

McCain did not do that.

Obama lied.

And yes, Obama won the Hispanics by 2 to 1. I'm not denying that you dems have a lock on the Hispanic vote.

It is why I agree with you on the upcoming marginalization of the GOP and the transformation of the US into a defacto One Party State.

Lied?

When the other side questioned he is an American citizen, spread rumors he was a Muslim, questioned his and his wife's patriotism?

If you want to show that Obama was not lying, please provide a link showing McCain or his campaign using racism.
Obama never said McCain ran a racist campaign. However, McCain supporters including the rightwing media attacked his citizenship, patriotism, religion and it was Obama being accused of being a racist through the Rev Wright smear campaign

Bull. Obama was referring to McCain and his campaign.

McCain did not use Wright against Obama, though he should have.

(as Obama's stated excuse for being a member of Wrights church for 20 years was laughable, ie he didn't notice)

Obama lied.

It is a small part of the Big Lie the Dems about built about the Republicans that give them a lock on the Blacks and to a lesser extent the Browns.

It has poisoned Race Relations in this nation, and suppressed honest debate on many issues, leading to and extending many bad policies.

To the great detriment of this nation and it's citizens.

BUT, it is going to deliver this nation to the Dems as a Defacto One Party State for generations.

As per your OP and first post. And your various gloatings.

You are winning and are likely to continue to do so.

THe least you could do would be to not lie to me when I bitch about the cost to me and mine.

My over the top scenario is a natural possibility if your side truly believes that continued election trends are going to destroy America. It would be natural for such radicals to do anything to prevent it.

Nope. Nothing on the Right to give the slightest hint of what you suggest.
No hint? You posted rhetoric painting quite a dire situation ... the country being destroyed by inevitable one party rule. What do you intend to do to prevent it? Wouldn't it be reasonable for radical right wingers to, once in power, cement it by removing these weaknesses from the system that are allowing poor and minorities to keep Republicans out of power?

Destroyed is a strong term. Ruined would be more likely.

The Right is not the Left. The behavior you suggest is not possible.

With big ears flooding the nation with illiterate foreigners, the D's will have their lock on congress and the WH. If you think that good, you ain't too smart.

THis didn't start with Obama. This goes back to the Immigration Act of 65.

McCain did not do that.

Obama lied.

Lied?

McCain did not do that.

Obama lied.

Lied?

Obama never said McCain ran a racist campaign. However, McCain supporters including the rightwing media attacked his citizenship, patriotism, religion and it was Obama being accused of being a racist through the Rev Wright smear campaign
McCain is and was always a progressive, no maverick just stupid. The campaign he ran was so bad he could not win a dog catcher job.

Plus, he was not born here...

If it wasn't for the demographic changes, he would have won. Because Obama.

Forum List

Back