The noose tightens around Comrade Trump's neck

You guys do not understand how the FBI works. They already have Flynn on the run. You think he wants to spend 20 years in jail, all the protect the Orange Clown. His initial offer to talk for immunity was too early. Wait until the real pressure starts to build on the lunatic. He will give up the Big Orange Fish.

You guys do not understand how the FBI works. They already have Flynn on the run. You think he wants to spend 20 years in jail, all the protect the Orange Clown. His initial offer to talk for immunity was too early. Wait until the real pressure starts to build on the lunatic. He will give up the Big Orange Fish.

Good grief! Dream freaking on.

You think if there were actual evidence of an actual crime by a Republican, it wouldn't have already leaked? LOL!

You truly are an idiot. Flynn's immunity need is simple. He MAY while making a statement OR in reply to a question UNMASK somebody. A federal offence, so he needs immunity.
MORON

Dem predicts Trump aides will go to jail in Russia investigation

Just a matter of time. I wonder if the warden in the federal penitentiary will let the Comrade continue to color his Orange mane of a regular basis?

I predict Dems will go to jail before all is said and done.
Yup, your silly opinion again with no support.

They throw BS against the wall and hope something sticks. You know, sort of like the Comrade's foreign policy...

I freaking guarantee that if any poster in the United States dared to promote the notion of lynching the former president of the United States, there would have been legitimate concerns about the mental health and political motivation of the post. In short the radical left has become thoroughly unhinged.

Just a matter of time. I wonder if the warden in the federal penitentiary will let the Comrade continue to color his Orange mane of a regular basis?
Damn, this again. You twats going to throw down or not? We've been hearing this shit for months now and when it's time for you to step up you fail every time. You're good at threatening but not execution. Either do this or STFU. I'm tired of hearing you're chihuahua barking.

They throw BS against the wall and hope something sticks. You know, sort of like the Comrade's foreign policy...
You keep throwing shit into the fan...

crap-hitting-the-fan.gif

Your not to smart...

You've been throwing this same pile of shit for months and it keeps getting stuck on your face. Will you ever learn?

Oh... JimH52 is now going to tell us how the FBI works. :laugh:

Pretty violent imagery you are invoking there...

You are pretty much responsible for any killing in the country now.

Forum List

Back