The noose tightens around Comrade Trump's neck

I freaking guarantee that if any poster in the United States dared to promote the notion of lynching the former president of the United States, there would have been legitimate concerns about the mental health and political motivation of the post. In short the radical left has become thoroughly unhinged.
Who is threatening to lynch Comrade Pumpkin?

I freaking guarantee that if any poster in the United States dared to promote the notion of lynching the former president of the United States, there would have been legitimate concerns about the mental health and political motivation of the post. In short the radical left has become thoroughly unhinged.
Ask Sarah Palin, dumbass.

Ask Sarah Palin, dumbass.
Preview

Dem predicts Trump aides will go to jail in Russia investigation

Just a matter of time. I wonder if the warden in the federal penitentiary will let the Comrade continue to color his Orange mane of a regular basis?

I predict Dems will go to jail before all is said and done.
Really? Which ones, and what for?

Which ones

The ones who illegally leaked secret intelligence.
Who are they?

Pretty violent imagery you are invoking there...

You are pretty much responsible for any killing in the country now.

Are you really that one individual is "pretty much responsible for any killing in the country now"?

You didn't name that one single person who is the cause of all killing but even so, that's a ridiculous statement.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You guys do not understand how the FBI works. They already have Flynn on the run. You think he wants to spend 20 years in jail, all the protect the Orange Clown. His initial offer to talk for immunity was too early. Wait until the real pressure starts to build on the lunatic. He will give up the Big Orange Fish.
You truly are an idiot. Flynn's immunity need is simple. He MAY while making a statement OR in reply to a question UNMASK somebody. A federal offence, so he needs immunity.
MORON

It's the Human Pretzel again.

Yer a hoot.

Stooopid but mildly entertaining.

Oh wait, I'd DarkFury saying his close personal friendship wilt professional old fart Joe Arpaio gives him info denied to the rest of us?

C'mon DarkFury ... Tell us all about what's really going on.

[emoji23]

You guys do not understand how the FBI works. They already have Flynn on the run. You think he wants to spend 20 years in jail, all the protect the Orange Clown. His initial offer to talk for immunity was too early. Wait until the real pressure starts to build on the lunatic. He will give up the Big Orange Fish.
You truly are an idiot. Flynn's immunity need is simple. He MAY while making a statement OR in reply to a question UNMASK somebody. A federal offence, so he needs immunity.
MORON

It's the Human Pretzel again.

Yer a hoot.

Stooopid but mildly entertaining.

Oh wait, I'd DarkFury saying his close personal friendship wilt professional old fart Joe Arpaio gives him info denied to the rest of us?

C'mon DarkFury ... Tell us all about what's really going on.

[emoji23]

Soon, the name, Donald Trump will supplant this guy as a synonym for "TREASON"

Benedict Arnold - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back