The Noose Tightens Around Mueller’s Scrawny Neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
The Mueller Machine has been a Propaganda Machine for over a year now leaking every detail of their illegitimate and illegal Investigation at every opportunity, and often timed to counteract major accomplishments of The Trump Administration.

The information leaked All Of It was privileged Information only Mueller and his team could know. Mueller and his team has therefore committed numerous Felonies.

And here is yet just another example of another leak, Mueller colluding with Stormy Daniels and giving her Privileged Information only Mueller would have access to.

Shame on America. Shame on The Left.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/09/stormy-daniels-lawyer-gets-trump-attorney-michael-cohens-financial-documents-jonathan

Shame on you, for pledging allegiance to someone who has, and will continue to, sell this country out to Russia. You neofascist Trump supporters pose the greatest threat to the Constitution that I've ever seen in my lifetime.

And you did it all for a pathological liar and sociopath who can barely read a teleprompter. Idiots, all of you.

Trump never paid Putin $15 Million for Russian Propaganda to hand over to McCain, Comey, McCabe, Mueller and Rosenstein to attempt to rig an Election and start off a Seditious and Treasonous Soft Coup for Clinton and Obama who also contributed to The Putin Propaganda Fund.

How about you produce The Russian Clinton Dossier or STFU?

Shame on you, for pledging allegiance to someone who has, and will continue to, sell this country out to Russia. You neofascist Trump supporters pose the greatest threat to the Constitution that I've ever seen in my lifetime.

And you did it all for a pathological liar and sociopath who can barely read a teleprompter. Idiots, all of you.

Last edited:
The Mueller Machine has been a Propaganda Machine for over a year now leaking every detail of their illegitimate and illegal Investigation at every opportunity, and often timed to counteract major accomplishments of The Trump Administration.

The information leaked All Of It was privileged Information only Mueller and his team could know. Mueller and his team has therefore committed numerous Felonies.

And here is yet just another example of another leak, Mueller colluding with Stormy Daniels and giving her Privileged Information only Mueller would have access to.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/09/stormy-daniels-lawyer-gets-trump-attorney-michael-cohens-financial-documents-jonathan

Is there ever a moment where you don't wander out there in the Twilight Zone?

Are eweready to put up or shut up! Give us the proof asswipe! The irrefutable proof.

I give it three more weeks and this witch hunt will be terminated...Mueller has nothing...Flynn will walk....(I caught hell here after I said that two months ago) but Flynn will walk and could end up suing for what was done to him...and even Manaforte will get off with fines...its over libs!!!! the deep state failed and Trump is gaining in the job approval polls...the media will get around to reporting that in a few weeks.....when it can't be ignored any longer...

Why bring Hillary's character into the conversation?

Is it that time of the week already? Shit, I have to get to the post office

The Fusion GPS Dossier is The Proof as are the money laundering transactions documented through financial records through COIE Lawfirm to Fusion GPS then to Steele and Skirpal.

How about you produce evidence or STFU?

Are eweready to put up or shut up! Give us the proof asswipe! The irrefutable proof.

What Character? The Character of a Super Villain?

Is there ever a moment where you don't wander out there in the Twilight Zone?

No doubt, what the fuck is this fruit loop babbling on about?

Sociopath and pathological liar.

You left out Pedophile Homosexual.

And yes there is evidence of Clinton Molesting underage girls. And I am not talking about Bill here.

Sociopath and pathological liar.

Unginged

The Noose Tightens Around Mueller’s Scrawny Neck

Bob Mueller coming in for another great investigative landing...

b5449213-8527-480b-9c14-8d8e2219866f.jpg

Which way did he go? Which way did he go?
But don't worry. When a sham like him resorts to these sorts of dirty ploys, it just tells you that the Left is damn scared, their trail is running cold, they are sucking wind and getting desperate, and the day will come when one day Bob has to face the mike and admit to the world that he hasn't got anything but a tabloid whore for all the millions and millions of our taxpayer dollars he's cost us. But the Left won't mind because they knew all along it was just one more gamble that at the very least would just tie up the Trump Administration and slow down their ability to execute the will of the people and the needs of the nation. What the Left truly enjoys most--- hurting the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back