The Nordic model is widely regarded as a benchmark.

Illegal alien votes do not count.

Good thing that didn't happen, then.

Nope sorry, she didn't. The "popular" vote isn't they way Presidential elections are run or have ever been run. You just need to whine about something.

In a Democracy the people decide. the people said "No" to Trump. Pretty decisively.

We are not a Democracy you dope...we are a Representative Republic.......

How do you stop hilary from using her position as Secretary of State to sell state secrets to Russia and Japan, when the FBI is afraid to go after her, you doofus.

The FBI did a pretty good job going after her. They wrecked her presidential bid on a non-issue.

No.....as the actual emails from agent Strzok and lawyer Page show, they were afraid she would actually become President and buried the investigation......this is in their emails you moron..... and comey, in his own way was trying to help her by clearing her twice....and he lied when he said they went through the emails they found on Weiner's laptop.......it was a coverup by FBI agents terrified of a President Hilary....

Stupid is the easy conclusion, plus he seems like the sort of lib that rejects information. That's actually worse than just stupid.

Everyone can find themselves becoming authoritarian when they're certain their way of life is the only acceptable way to live.

That's why I don't get into abortion debates. I'm disgusted by the entire concept, but for me to demand government step in and force some sociopath woman to give birth that isn't "convenient" is counter productive. We have enough liberal voters in our ghettos as it is, and we have a prison population that rivals the rest of the world.

Sometimes you have to scrape the barnacles off the anchor.

It's also why I don't care about faggot weddings. Let them play "house" like kindergartners, and swallow or flush all their malignant DNA. Empowering the government to enforce all of the morality in Christianity leaves it open to enforce islamic morality and I don't think we need to be throwing faggots off roof tops.

I agree completely on all three of your points. I, too, stay out of the wedding and abortion debates. And it's true, anyone can become authoritarian.

I think the actual difference is that they try. They have a different mentality than we do. We have the material resources to make something work if we had the will.

Different Nordic regions have tried different forms of it. It's complicated to get any kind of overall picture of what it produces because of that. At least I think so. Maybe others are more patient in figuring out which regions do what differently. I lack the patience, admittedly, but I am interested in learning more about it, for no other reason than the fact that it's discussed so often by the think tanks. Agree or disagree with it in scope, it really is gaining popularity among those who have greater influence, as well as those who have a desire to bail out before the ship completely sinks. If you think about it, the deck is pretty much stacked for a move in that direction. It'd be a generational shift, though, if they tried to move us in that direction. Maybe two.

Last edited:
No.....as the actual emails from agent Strzok and lawyer Page show, they were afraid she would actually become President and buried the investigation......

Yeah, pissing off a possible boss with a bullshit investigation would be a bad thing in most businesses.. What's your point?

The thing was, they knew the charges were bullshit.

To quote (mostly) another poster here:

A strong safety net is insurance against a social revolution.

The libertarianism-consumed Right just doesn't see that. It doesn't understand that. Nor does it want to.

Actually a "strong safety net" is the best way to guarantee the existence of a despondent zombie horde in the country. And of course, they breed and multiply like no one else, while those having to foot the bill don't.

This will never work in diverse society like the USA. Unless you are planning to make a whole race a dependent with no future. That's utterly racist...
What does race have to do with this?

Haha...sometimes you seem smart...sometimes it’s like you’re afraid to acknowledge the truth...That’s weird.
I know you already know this but I’ll play along as if you don’t.
Fertility rates among blacks and browns are much higher than whites while the NEED for a taxpayer spoon feeding is much higher among blacks and browns. TA-DA!

The libertarianism-consumed Right just doesn't see that. It doesn't understand that. Nor does it want to.

Actually a "strong safety net" is the best way to guarantee the existence of a despondent zombie horde in the country. And of course, they breed and multiply like no one else, while those having to foot the bill don't.

This will never work in diverse society like the USA. Unless you are planning to make a whole race a dependent with no future. That's utterly racist...

Haha...sometimes you seem smart...sometimes it’s like you’re afraid to acknowledge the truth...That’s weird.
Fertility rates among blacks and browns are much higher than whites while the NEED for a taxpayer spoon feeding is much higher among blacks and browns. TA-DA!
My point had/has nothing to do with race.

If you guys feel a need to break it down to race, that's up to you.

The Regressive Left does the same thing. How similar you folks can be.

Damn that pesky Constitution.

You mean the one that had slavery written into it... yeah, that really was a pain to correct.

LOL, you're just like a little kid screaming about shit being "unfair".
Time to grow up Joey.

You gotta hand it to JoeB131, he’s definitely the most persistent beggar on this board. Hell, I feel like we should all start a can food drive for the poor struggling bastard.

LOL, you're just like a little kid screaming about shit being "unfair".
Time to grow up Joey.

Not at all. The constitution also has provisions for removing Trump,and you'll be screaming to high heaven when they are enacted.

Nope, but hey....ANY day now ;)
I'm not a Rump guy, I'm also not an American Government guy. It's all a façade, a show designed to divide people and keep them distracted while we get raped. The Banks (most notably the Fed) and the Corps run EVERYTHING.

But it does...you just don’t want to see it.
Good people see our pet humans like JoeB131 as folks who sit home playing video games in moms basement, smoking weed, drinking 40’s, running the baby factories and logging on to an internet forum once in a while to tell us how they deserve free shit and access to our checking accounts.

But it does...you just don’t want to see it.
Good people see our pet humans like JoeB131 as folks who sit home playing video games in moms basement, smoking weed, drinking 40’s, running the baby factories and logging on to an internet forum once in a while to tell us how they deserve free shit and access to our checking accounts.
Well, you two guys can work that out.

Nope, but hey....ANY day now ;)
I'm not a Rump guy, I'm also not an American Government guy. It's all a façade, a show designed to divide people and keep them distracted while we get raped. The Banks (most notably the Fed) and the Corps run EVERYTHING.

More and more it does look like a fucked up TV Show, rather than a government that is supposed to be maintaining our interests while protecting the security of the states that empower it.

There are only a few characters that ought to still be there next season, but most likely they'll all get a fresh copy of next years script in November. If there are fewer leftists in the cast it might be worth paying more attention too.

Forum List

Back